Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,219 members, 7,853,149 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC (24437 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

And that is your mission here to mislead innocent people
Innocent people who don't have internet or innocent people who don't know good from bad?

I have told you to screenshot yours maybe I have the wrong document which isn't out of place.

Ok?
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Clevite(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

APC Constitution

Am I still lying?

That provision for waiver in Article 31(2) is only talking about a waiver that can be granted to an officer of the party mandated under Article 31(1)(iii) to resign from office at least with a 30-day notice. What that means is that the requirement for his resignation can either be waived for him to contest while still holding that position or for him to be permitted to resign less than 30 days to the election as required by the Article 31(1)(iii).

The waiver provision doesn't talk about returning back to the executive position for an officer who had contested an election, lost and seeking to return back to the position. You can read it more catefully.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Clevite(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

APC Constitution

Am I still lying?

That provision for waiver in Article 31(2) is only talking about a waiver that can be granted to an officer of the party mandated under Article 31(1)(iii) to resign from office at least with a 30-day notice prior to nomination or party primary. What that means is that the requirement for his resignation can either be waived for him to contest while still holding that position or for him to be permitted to resign less than 30 days to the primary election as required by the Article 31(1)(iii).

The waiver provision doesn't talk about returning back to the executive position for an officer who had contested an election, lost and seeking to return back to the position. You can read it more carefully.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
Clevite:

That provision for waiver in Article 31(2) is only talking about a waiver that can be granted to an officer of the party mandated under Article 31(1)(iii) to resign from office at least with a 30-day notice. What that means is that the requirement for his resignation can either be waived for him to contest while still holding that position or for him to be permitted to resign less than 30 days to the election as required by the Article 31(1)(iii).

The waiver provision doesn't talk about returning back to the executive position for an officer who had contested an election, lost and seeking to return back to the position. You can read it more catefully.
But the Chairman gave him this..
And also gave him another after he lost that he could continue his role, this time as Ag National Secretary.

Anyways, the Court will help us.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by PIMPAR: 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

That's the problem

If NEC didn't approve for Giadom....it will envelope Ajimobi, Bulama and Ize-Iyamu.

The suspension of the Deputy National Chairman North will be void.
The Imuse/Oshiomhole faction will also be void.

Another misleading information, you this PDP mole ,
The court long time ago has affirmed Senator Ajumobi as Acting Deputy National Chairman (South)
Justice Liman of the Federal High Court had on March 13, 2020, in the case of HON. TUNDE BALOGUN V ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (SUIT NO. FHC/L/CS/414/2020 affirmed the appointment of Sen. Abiola Ajimobi as Acting Deputy National Chairman (South) by the APC National Working Committee (NWC) and directed as follows;

“3. That an Order of Interim Injunction is granted restraining the Defendant either by itself or its servants, agents, privies, assigns, officers or officials or otherwise howsoever from ignoring or refusing to recognize Waziri Bulama as Ag. National Secretary, Senator Abiola Ajimobi as Ag. Deputy National Chairman (South) and Paul Chukwuma as Ag. National Auditor of the Defendant pending the determination of the Motion on Notice for Interlocutory Injunction herein”.

In furtherance of the above and complying with Article 14.2 (iii) of the APC Constitution, Sen. Ajimobi assumed the position of acting National Chairman on March 13, 2020. Article 14.2 (iii) provides: “The Deputy National Chairman shall act as National Chairman in the absence of the National Chairman from his zone”.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
Ok
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by PIMPAR: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Clevite:

Ignore that boy, he does not know, what he's saying.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

Ignore that boy, he does not know, what he's saying.
Ok
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by PIMPAR: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

You are making this conversation very difficult for me with your consistent use of PDP mole.

Cheers
It's clear from what I posted above, except you want to be clever by half or you want to continue with your mischievous character as usual here.
Long time ago, Justice lemo in Abuja has long confirmed Senator Ajumobi as Ag deputy National chairman.
For Giadom, who's not even a member of NWC to be laying claim to chairmanship position is what you need to define here
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

It's clear from what I posted above, except you want to be clever by half or you want to continue with your mischievous character as usual here.
Long time ago, Justice lemo in Abuja has long confirmed Senator Ajumobi as Ag National
Better ....at least you have removed that.

But the APC Constitution talks about ratification...is conflicting to me?
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Clevite(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

But the Chairman gave him this..
And also gave him another after he lost that he could continue his role, this time as Ag National Secretary.

Anyways, the Court will help us.
What I'm saying is that the waiver to come back to the position after resigning, contesting and losing an election is not a provision of the Party Constitution. It is just a gentleman political arrangement between them, which can be reneged upon or cancelled. That's what the NWC has done by coming back to ratify his resignation.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by soojar(m): 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

This is a HC judgement like the Abuja own.
They are both Courts of Co-ordinate jurisdiction.

The CoA will be the tie-breaker.
For now, APC has 2 Ag Chairmen.

The two courts ruled on two different things. The rivers' court ruled on the membership of Giadom in the NWC not rulling on the position of Chairman the Abuja court gave him. And of course if you are not a member of the NWC there is no way you can be deputy secretary not to talk of the chairman the Abuja court gave him. E.g you can only be president of Nigeria if you are a citizen of Nigeria and if the court rules that you are not a citizen automatically there is no way your presidency of Nigeria is valid.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Clevite:

What I'm saying is that the waiver to come back to the position after resigning, contesting and losing an election is not a provision of the Party Constitution. It is just a gentleman political arrangement between them, which can be reneged upon or cancelled. That's what the NWC has done by coming back to ratify his resignation.
Things will be clearer by Monday, hopefully!
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by PIMPAR: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

You should have used your sense, the same Apc Constitution still recognises him in Ag capacity before he would be ratified by NEC
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
soojar:

The two courts ruled on two different things. The rivers' court ruled on the membership of Giadom in the NWC not rulling on the position of Chairman the Abuja court gave him. And of course if you are not a member of the NWC there is no way you can be deputy secretary not to talk of the chairman the Abuja court gave him. E.g you can only be president of Nigeria if you are a citizen of Nigeria and if the court rules that you are not a citizen automatically there is no way your presidency of Nigeria is valid.
Alright.

2 Likes

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

You should have used your sense, the same Apc Constitution still recognises him in Ag capacity before he would be ratified by NEC
K
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Clevite(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

Things will be clearer by Monday, hopefully!
Alright. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
sujexy:
APC was built on different interests that are now clashing, coz the unifying force(Buhari) has been spent.

If you were not expecting a divided house like this, then you are naive.

Please, never come close to my mention againn.

If this is a threat you better stop it....
Through your mention, I deduced that you are naive about Edo politics...
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by quickberry(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2020
Corporate2020:

Please remove Mr Constituted Authority, he can never survive this. The day he demolished part of Yinka Ayefele's building, I knew the gods have turned their back against him. Even a nakked mad man roaming the streets will not hurt a cripple. Ajimobi cannot survive this COVID-19 because the Earth is Cleansing itself.

Who are you to tell me to remove him?
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by quickberry(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ikmonie92:

Chai dem don chop you ooooo
Nothing remain again

Yogoyigiyogoyogoyogoyenge
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by truentalk: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
I blame buhari for all these rubbish. He keep quite and can not decide. If he continues like this his 8 years will be rubbish in less than 1 year after leaving the office.
My opinion
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by PIMPAR: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
fergie001:

But you can't deny you are PDP mole
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by fergie001: 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
PIMPAR:

But you can't deny you are PDP mole
k
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Bimpe29: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
Aameena Yaa Allah.
quickberry:
Good news.

On his(BAT) mandate we shall stand

God bless Nigeria,
God bless Kwara State
God bless Lagos State
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Prof. Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq
God bless Babajide Sanwoolu
God bless APC

@Senator Ajimobi, may God heal you completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
All this miscreants with pry. 6 cert. Instead of oshiomole loyalist.. hillard etta and his group to gi the high court in Abuja and get a restraining order they are busy going to another court..now apc have 2 chairman from 2 high courts..ize iyamu forms needs to be signed by the national chairman and national secretary. Inec provided only 2 columns for each signatories...now after the pry and if the tussles lingers on....when the Abuja says the former judgement is returned to status quo..hmmm and na Gadima sign ize form..sorry no candidate
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by osazsky(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
truentalk:
I blame buhari for all these rubbish. He keep quite and can not decide. If he continues like this his 8 years will be rubbish in less than 1 year after leaving the office.
My opinion
let it be rubbish he doesn't have anything to lose. He is old and doesn't have time for party meetings. He is not running for 3rd team.waitin cosign am.u don't know Buhari...they should just kill themselves
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by goaldynboy: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2020
Olatomiwami:

U don't know law, your ward said u are not a member since uve resigned, u are speaking grammar grin

Did he ever resigned from APC? No!!!
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Dansuqi: 2:42am On Jun 20, 2020
goaldynboy:

Did he ever resigned from APC? No!!!

Yes and no
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by One4me: 3:24am On Jun 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

Justice Abang Okon (APC) judge

Justice Mary Odili (PDP) judge

What about Justice Bature in Abuja? (PDP) Judge

Thunder fire all these Judges
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by One4me: 4:12am On Jun 20, 2020
truentalk:
My opinion

He does not care about his 8yrs, he has achieved what he set out to achieve in his eight years - Empower the North to dominate other sections of Nigeria, in a manner that to even think about Regionalisation, will be difficult for those other regions because everything will be located in the North!
He is now working on the second agenda of letting the APC self destruct so that the PDP can produce the next President, who will be a Northerner.
That way, the North will rule for another 8 + 8 years.

By the time they finish 16yrs, you wont recgnise the North again and the other regions will just be barren lands.
That man in Aso Rock is Evil, through and through
but he was clever enough to scam the South West in 2015 though, the ineptitude of Jonathan before then, made retaining him difficult, if not impossible back then.
Re: Court Restrains Victor Giadom From Parading Himself As Member APC NWC by Caseless: 7:56am On Jun 20, 2020
quickberry:
Good news.

On his(BAT) mandate we shall stand

God bless Nigeria,
God bless Kwara State
God bless Lagos State
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless BAT
God bless Prof. Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq
God bless Babajide Sanwoolu
God bless APC

@Senator Ajimobi, may God heal you completely.
Abdulrahaman Abdulrazaq, the gov of kwara state is a prof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / Aremu Gawat, TV presenter, kidnapped / Fresh Row Over New N7b Vp’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.