Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany (2629 Views)

Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima? undecided

PMSL grin grin

Mr.Bones:

NO! Mr. Cork, Mrs. Chima don't do guys, if u get ma swing wink

Hmm lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
@aminalib,there is nofin bad in buyin tins 4 ur frnds expecially d gud ones but hw can a lady tel me i no reach 2 date her n she nw turns around and start askin 4 fone if she can giv me d punany as a way of sayin I DON SWALLOW MY PRIDE den i wil buy her a BB.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by aminalib(f): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

@aminalib,there is nofin bad in buyin tins 4 your frnds expecially d gud ones but hw can a lady tel me i no reach 2 date her n she nw turns around and start askin 4 fone if she can giv me d punany as a way of sayin I DON SWALLOW MY PRIDE den i wil buy her a BB.  

well to me it seem u might still be trying to get in her pants, why did u not just say " i just buy things for a girlfriend" and leave it at that, now u lied to her to say u will buy it,
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrBones2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
Aminalib i don't get ur first question lol grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrCork17: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
aminalib (f), sweeery i wud nevr buy u a phone just to get in your thong. Am a gentleman tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by sylve11: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2011
erhm, poster is one those things, just buy her and god will richly bless u. sad cool
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by aminalib(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mr.Bones:

Aminalib i don't get your first question lol grin

u get it very well
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by kaymoney2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
sylve11:

erhm, poster is one those things, just buy her and god will richly bless u. sad cool

Strange world, Peter piper
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by aminalib(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mr, Cork:

aminalib (f), sweeery i wud nevr buy u a phone just to get in your thong. Am a gentleman tongue

imagine that
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
@sylve11,buy d fone 4 me n i wil present it 2 her just as brodas keeper n wen she gree 2 giv d punany,we go share am.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by kaymoney2(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

@sylve11,buy d fone 4 me n i wil present it 2 her just as brodas keeper n wen she gree 2 giv d punany,[size=18pt]we go share am.[/size]

Hmm Not sure of the bolded line lipsrsealed
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrBones2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2011
u get it very well

lol gosh! I hope u don't mean impersonation/double id?
If yes! Then get it outta ur mind cos am too busy to do that
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by touchmeder: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
dont buy anything for her even if you do her tomorrow (which i doubt)
nor buy the phone for am tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by no1madman(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2011
U can still bomb her toto without buying d damn phone. . .
Trust me,she's not smart. . .
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2011
sylve11:

grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Woke4all(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

can u imagine i saw her dis evenin and she ws askin me abt d fone well, i av 2 tell her i av a whole lot of obligatns 2 fulfil n i can nt get any fone now she was angry and i ws force 2 ask her if i own her any obligatn dis one tire me o.
So why you dey dey announce your fcck up?

Shut up! You no get level.

Must you create a thread because you are broke to buy her a phone? Besides you never cross the red sea so why you dey shout?

No phone no sex simple as ABC.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by NnamdiN: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^
I wonder why u dey take panadol 4 another man headache
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
@woke4all,wel i wnt blame u cos only God nos hw u get ur money well if u dnt mnd i can giv u her number so u can call her n buy d fone 4 hr maybe d punany shall b urs.MAGA OSHI.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by anunaki(f): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
a phone is a little bit cheap, she should have asked for a car, money is not everything, it,s the only thing, so buy her the damn phone and risk not to get what you wanted!!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by kaymoney2(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
anunaki:

a phone is a little bit cheap, she should have asked for a car, money is not the everything, it,s the only thing, so buy her the damn phone and risk not to get what you wanted!!

Hmm people like you turned me to Babalawo/herbalist this year 2011** Am waiting for the first casuaLTY am watchimg you because am online shocked sad

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by martho(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

@woke4all,wel i wnt blame u cos only God nos hw u get your money well if u dnt mnd i can giv u her number so u can call her n buy d fone 4 hr maybe d punany shall b urs.MAGA OSHI.
Does she have a big butt? wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2011
I see SOME boys are still pouting from a sandbox arse whooping. undecided

Koolchicco,

Trust me suga, If I am going to sell ANY PUNNY, IT WOULDN'T BE FOR NO MOFO PHONE. You can get a phone FREE. Duh. Hee hee that.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by 190: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
Woke accept accept make una play the Gurl like ball
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Dsense(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
OP.
Buy her BB grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Woke4all(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

@woke4all,wel i wnt blame u cos only God nos hw u get your money well if u dnt mnd i can giv u her number so u can call her n buy d fone 4 hr maybe d punany shall b urs.MAGA OSHI.
If you drop her number here don't be surprise to see a thread by another chap who will be giving story of how well she can performgrin

Guy you dull!  She's just scaring you away coz she knows you can't afford such phone.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Woke4all(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2011
190:

Woke accept accept make una play the Gurl like ball
lol,  Make e drop number if distance no be barrier nai be say devil put hand. Or the girl na smalli grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Koolchicco,

Trust me suga, If I am going to sell ANY PUNNY, IT WOULDN'T BE FOR NO MOFO PHONE.  You can get a phone FREE.  Duh.  Hee hee that.

So name ur price then. angry tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Dsense(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
[size=30pt]Mrs China is the craziest Poster ever angry[/size]
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by kaymoney2(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2011
D-sense:

[size=30pt]Mrs China is the craziest Poster ever angry[/size]

[size=20pt]Mrs china fake property [/size] shocked shocked
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
@woke4all,try n read btw d lines u am nt dat broke dat i cannot afford 2 buy a resonable chick a fone but no b one wey tell me say i no reach 2 date her her cos she dey form big girl.if she gbogbo biss girl why she dey demand fone frm moi?God punish her n her punny.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2011
@woke4all,try n read btw d lines u am nt dat broke dat i cannot afford 2 buy a resonable chick a fone but no b one wey tell me say i no reach 2 date her her cos she dey form big girl.if she gbogbo biss girl why she dey demand fone frm moi?God punish her n her punny.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
erekere:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY / Advice From Nigerian Men Needed Please / How Do I Encourage My Girlfriend To Contribute Positively To Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.