Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany (2628 Views)

Can One Contact HIV Aids By Licking Punany Juice / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by mcnikes(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2011
Even if she give you the thing sef. No buy any phone. 
Unless she go gree give you 20mouths as the phone na 20k. Even at that, no buy until the 15th mouth.
Money and to.to no get the same taste.
Money sweet pass.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
koolchicco:

So name your price then. angry tongue

I will make a deal with you suga. kiss tongue

D-sense:

[size=30pt]Mrs China is the craziest Poster ever angry[/size]

Awww. Missing me already suga? Come here suga. kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
kay-money:

[size=20pt]Mrs china fake property [/size] shocked shocked

If you want my attention. Just say so. It is not that complicated suga. Come here. kiss
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I will make a deal with you suga. kiss tongue

You have to be very fast bout it lest mygoldie catch me us here. tongue wink
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
You give me a car and a house. I will throw in an extra kiss and a hug. tongue tongue

(getting pepper spray for Mygoldie) Come on heffa!
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrCork17: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You give me a car and a house.  I will throw in an extra kiss and a hug.  tongue tongue

(getting pepper spray for Mygoldie)  Come on heffa!

Mrs, Chima. sweery, can i buy you phone credit in return for the full pakage? tongue
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You give me a car and a house.  I will throw in an extra kiss and a hug.  tongue tongue

(getting pepper spray for Mygoldie)  Come on heffa!

Hehehe You wish! grin

NO WOMAN is worth that much IMHO. undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Jan 28, 2011
koolchicco:

Hehehe You wish! grin

NO WOMAN is worth that much IMHO. undecided

It is okay if you can't afford it. Not everyone can be well off. We have to maintain equilibrium at its best.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by koolchicco: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

It is okay if you can't afford it. Not everyone can be well off. We have to maintain equilibrium at its best.

The question is not the affordability but. . .

Besides I can afford a house in Malawi! angry
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 1:20am On Jan 28, 2011
Sure you can.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by DePriest2(m): 1:22am On Jan 28, 2011
GUY:    girl tel u say u no reach no mean say she no like u, she fit just dey form. well maybe she no fine sha becos some puzzy worth pass 50k, if her body luscious just buy de fone then u go video ur 20k for camera for future purpose, if na masculine physique no just waste money for man like u.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by DePriest2(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima, if gentle DuDu na car n house rape go be how much?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima1(f): 1:28am On Jan 28, 2011
LMAO! Did you just asked me how much rape will cost you? LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by erekere(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2011
dis is even january and i av finish money last december so there is no way i can ever buy a fone 4 a girl who cant date me.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by Tosinville(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
^^^Keep posting her at post office after 2months, tell her to go in touch with her levels that are reach to date her to buy her a phone.

If she eventually give u punanie for the phone still don't buy her a phone cos she's not a LovePeddler or she is?¿¿ The way i see things, she believes she's a smart girl right?
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by MrsChima(f): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
A smart girl will know when she have a cheap and/or broke boyfriend. If it is that serious she can DO BETTER and if she have to give punny just to get a phone. I seriously hope she JUMP ship and keep her integrity.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her Fone Without Givin Me Punany by confrenzy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
If you give someone $20 and never get 2 see them again, its worth it. As for 20k phone, for an average man, my brother dat one na risk o. no punany is even worth it 4 a guy like me who hate the idea of women using their body 2 get what they want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Friend I Want To Be More Than A Friend / He's Girlfriend Bedwets, Please Advice! / A Man Has Cheated Before In A Past Relationship, Is It A Relationship Stopper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.