Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (42562 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, when the likes of Anambra is in logger head with Ogun / Oyo state.

small delta state too wanna talk grin Ogwashi, Comman carry your brother oo grin
I know you have not been to any other part of Nigeria.
Yorubas hardly leave their homes. they depend on southwest propaganda media

4 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by heywhytech1(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2020
What does police have to do with individual decision?This country is gradually turning to banana republic .
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dpharisee: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
There is Fire in APC run run run run cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even Afonjarudeens are tired of defending nonsense grin

Waiting for Tinubu newspaper The Nation to twist this story as Deputy Governor slaps CP grin
Even Felix the BBQGRILLS guy is tired and doesn't know who is the actual darling daddy chairman of APC

3 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Chirowman(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
youths should stay away from thuggery,because when 2 elephants fights the grass bears the consequences.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:

I know you have not been to any other part of Nigeria.

Yorubas hardly leave their homes. they depend on southwest propaganda media

Oga I schooled in UNN Enugu campus, I and my friends do go to IMO on Saturdays

I know Warri, cos we do go there when i was in Ilaje (Ondo state), I've also severally been to Akwaibom (My best state cool )

I'm not even currently in Ondo state, I'm currently in Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Mistaking, not mistaken. Mistaken as used in this sentence is wrong.

It seems you carried your father's brain. Condemned brain.
Lol!
Your illiteracy is indeed inherent grin
So, mistaken as or mistaken me for is not correct? grin lol!
I can't stop laughing here.

I'm very sure that you're a miserable and jobless nonentity in real life.
People like you don't even have nor know the values of parents. You're definitely a product of a broken condom.
Son of a thousand fathers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
manforgu:
Seriously U have all seen APC and desperation
If it were the PDP now, the media will be agog

Akeredolu work well now, how is he afraid

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by mooojy: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2020
To those who knows Ondo politics very well. Is this man capable of surprising the APC?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by ablejesus26(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Why is everyone leaving apc now? 2023 is still far now

it's better for apcheat to die now as quickly as possible

imagine the kind of hardship they have subjected the common man to dollars rice fuel garri everything rise
even salt pepper maggi is not spared

but the big problem is that na this same thieves wey dey apcheat go still migrate go pdtheif

chai God who will save us from this mess we find ourselves in we have suffered too much in the hands of democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by SenatorBright(m): 9:42am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Detain, not detail. Even if your parents couldn't educate you properly, improve yourself. You prefer to be a section rat in the politics section.

Lol. That's too much.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga I schooled in UNN Enugu campus, I and my friends do go to IMO on Saturdays

I know Warri, cos we do go there when i was in Ilaje (Ondo state), I've also severally been to Akwaibom (My best state cool )

I'm not even currently in Ondo state, I'm currently in Kwara state
and you still think ondo is better than Delta?

I understand Sha. no child will say his mother soup is not good

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Glink2018(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
So the commissioner of police has been reduced to the servant of the governor ..what a shame !

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by fergie001: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

If he impeached him, he don scatter everything niyen oo grin
But he can't impeached him.

Agboola is just like Shuaib of Edo State grin

about the forum, Hmmmmm.
let's see what will happen at the primary sha.
This is daggers from all sides......na waoh/

From his elections till now....many inside the APC don't like him.
E rape their wives ni?

From the moment he defeated Abraham...wahala!
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:
and you still think ondo is better than Delta?

I understand Sha. no child will say his mother soup is not good

Lol, we are derailing the thread.

Whenever you're ready, you can open a topic for it.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Jack500: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:
poor states like ondo are a burden to PDP.

southwest States should remain in APC

Mention ur state and let's compare with Ondo. Am sure u are from poverty ridden red mud 5 villages in the south. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by lomprico(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Tbasicme:
When did defection becomes a criminal offence?

this is Nigeria!
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Jakemedg(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Delta is not an Igbo state, Anioma people aren't Igbos.
As to mental health, direct that question to the elders of your family (if you have any).
I'm still looking for where he said delta state is an igbo state can you help me indicate where?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by iluvdonjazzy: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Holumhidey:
If them like make them die sef, they've done no projects in apoi land during their tenure despite both of them hailing from there
that's because your deputy governor is a theif, all the money they gave to him for the development of Apoi land he stole everything.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Jakemedg(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
Jack500:

Mention ur state and let's compare with Ondo. Am sure u are from poverty ridden red mud 5 villages in the south. Nonsense
The dude you quoted is from the South South
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Segekesy(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2020
For your borehole drilling, geophysics survey, installation at your residence, estate, company, community and farm within ilorin , offa, omuaran, ogbomosho, ogun state, kogi and Niger state contact us. Now on- 08152223050, 08106869740,

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Jack500:

Delta
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind him.
His action will soon be check mate during election.

He's probably afraid of losing election because his deputy has many fan bases/ grass root even more than him in Ondo state

He didn't take education / health sector in Ondo state with priority.

Facts.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by bigeagleeye(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
Is this sarcasm or something? Because if otherwise, it will be stupid, to say the least!

Okoeshin:
This news isn’t complete. The reason for the arrest is “betray of trust”.

He betrayed the trust of his superiors after enjoying all the candies and cookies they gave him.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

E rape their wives ni?

His problem with politicans.
They felt that his wife is controlling him, maybe whenever they agree on something, he'll go around and do another thing.

he don't let then have access to the treasury.

His problem with People.

1. He increased school fees from 25 -35k to 150 - 200k. I'm sure the students won't vote for him.

2. He stopped many Mimiko policy, Free health care child of 0months till 5yrs, He cancelled the government payment of waec, free transportation for secondary and primary public schools.

NB: All these policies earned mimiko 2nd tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by vicdom(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

E rape their wives ni?

But the Deputy Governors equally enjoy immunity as the Governors do, so why are all these draconic aberrations??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sammy07 post=90903212]

Lol, when the likes of Anambra is in logger head with Ogun / Oyo state.

small delta state too wanna talk grin
NwanyiOgwashi, Comman carry your brother oo grin[/quote][/s] what is in Ogun and useless Oyo state
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
what is in Ogun and useless Oyo state

even your big brother, Anambralostson grin cannot say this thrash.

not to talk of delta.
comot joor
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

even your big brother, Anambralostson grin cannot say this thrash.

not to talk of delta.
comot joor
[/s] Ogun and Oyo state
Is useless to be compared to Delta state
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2020
Is this a dictatorship ?

Like what did I just see
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sammy07: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Ogun and Oyo state
Is useless to be compared to Delta state

Delta cannot even to be compared to IMO & Enugu talkless of Ogun, Oyo. Ondo. cool
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Legithustle: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2020
Nchenches:

You can defect to APC but not to PDP. The other way round is HARAM.

Define how to Fulanize and Islamize entire Nigeria through government instruments.

APC now installing state governors in the south with force of the armed forces of Nigeria.

My brother i just weak for the matter
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Ekpekaycee: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2020
E........dddooooo part 1
On......dddooooo part 2
May your State not end in DO
So that dooo (sorry) will not be your
Surname.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

33 Suppliers Of Foodstuffs To Boko Haram Arrested (Photos) / Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.