Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (42564 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerian Police bane of our development.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

I have always liked him, from his NBA days.
I also heard he can't even impeach the man because Agboola has a lot of Assembly members in the HoA.

Again, the Unity Forum issues...na waoh!

How did he end up with such a strong deputy? If I am aketi,I will convince olusola oke to deputize for me while I handover to him in 4 years time.this is d best play
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

If he impeached him, he don scatter everything niyen oo grin
But he can't impeached him.

Agboola is just like Shuaib of Edo State grin

about the forum, Hmmmmm.
let's see what will happen at the primary sha.

What is unity forum
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

This is daggers from all sides......na waoh/

From his elections till now....many inside the APC don't like him.
E rape their wives ni?

From the moment he defeated Abraham...wahala!

Honestly,Abraham or boroffice would have been the best choice
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Sammy07:

himself know the type of people he has.

except fierce rigging, he is likely not winning 2nd term

If he can pair with a strong deputy like olu oke,he will win

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Tinoasprilla: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
When has Ondo state which is a Niger delta state become poor?A state that has oil,A state that has the largest cocoa in Nigeria,Ondo state has the largest bitumen deposit in Africa. So if you don't know or have idea of how rich Ondo state is,Just shut the Bleep up..
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Cantonese:

We no shine our eyes before. We dey see road well now.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Tinoasprilla: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:
poor states like ondo are a burden to PDP.

southwest States . remain. in APC
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Salvador1: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Anyiamaka:
In Edo, Tinubu's presidential bid died
and it will be buried in ondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Heavensent01(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
the commissioner was heard saying “ your are already defecting, even your letter was brought to me this evening , you are defecting on Monday”.

The deputy governor interjected and asked how his (Salami) decision to defect was a concern of the Police commissioner. He said: “Are you not a police officer, a senior officer, if I decide to leave a party for another, what’s your concern, are you the APC chairman, are you the PDP chairman.”

funny Nation grin

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:
poor states like ondo are a burden to PDP.

southwest States should remain in APC
Not as poor as ebonyi poverty capital of the south
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by fergie001: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

How did he end up with such a strong deputy? If I am aketi,I will convince olusola oke to deputize for me while I handover to him in 4 years time.this is d best play
I heard the man already had good structures whilst Aketi before Aketi started thinking of been a Gov sef.

Aketi knew from time his deputy was strong.
You think Oke will agree? Aketi that have seized every opportunity to malign Oke.

Dansuqi:
Honestly,Abraham or boroffice would have been the best choice
At the time, they didn't want Tinubu's men.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Salvador1: 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Archaic reasoning
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Jack500: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:
first go check to see if your brain is functioning properly then ask yourself that question again

U obviously don't have brain, answer my question or shut up.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jack500:

Sharap. No state in the SW can compare to Delta except Lagos

Fool...
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

I heard the man already had good structures whilst Aketi before Aketi started thinking of been a Gov sef.

Aketi knew from time his deputy was strong.
You think Oke will agree? Aketi that have seized every opportunity to malign Oke.

At the time, they didn't want Tinubu's men.

No,aketi won Abraham by a slim margin.if one of Abraham or oke or borrofice has stepped down,it would have been easier....
If oke is a wise politician,he will agree because as it stands he will likely not fly the flag of APC or pdp and aa is loyal to aketi.so let him wait afterall power returns to the south in 2024 and he will be in pole position to win
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tinoasprilla:
When has Ondo state which is a Niger delta state become poor?A state that has oil,A state that has the largest cocoa in Nigeria,Ondo state has the largest bitumen deposit in Africa. So if you don't know or have idea of how rich Ondo state is,Just shut the Bleep up..

Mumu talk

And other states don't have their own resources abi?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
DEROX:

Lmao grin

Just see how u disgraced urself.
Someone from Delta said that and u have to attack Ebonyi because of ur eternal fear of Igbos

@Lostz come and see fear fear, mumu man o grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Salvador1:

Archaic reasoning

Pdp is an archaic party.they reason like arsene Wenger.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by fergie001: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

No,aketi won Abraham by a slim margin.if one of Abraham or oke or borrofice has stepped down,it would have been easier....
If oke is a wise politician,he will agree because as it stands he will likely not fly the flag of APC or pdp and aa is loyal to aketi.so let him wait afterall power returns to the south in 2024 and he will be in pole position to win
Make it sound so easy.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Jack500:

there is no Yoruba state better than Delta. any contrary opinion means your brain have been invaded by the southwest propaganda media
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Dansuqi: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
fergie001:

Make it sound so easy.

It is not easy because oke is a stubborn and strong headed politician.aketi path to winning and term lies with APC.if he is denied APC ticket,he is finished.he will defect to AA where he has links or zlp controlled by mimiko and fail and end up like mimiko.
Let him do all he can to win apc ticket.if he can't make oke his running mate,let him pray that oke runs on another weak platform like in 2016 and divide the southern votes in case agboola contests under pdp while aketi picks a strong running mate from the central preferably akure or ondo to hold off jegede.this is his path to victory.
I see jegede as a future makinde.

Cc Sammy,sanromeo,metaphysical,ondofirstborn,sarkinyarkin
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Advancedman(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www./2020/06/21/ondo-state-deputy-governor-agboola-ajayi-detained-by-state-commissioner-of-police-over-plans-to-defect-to-pdp/

Regardless of party affiliation the constitution bar the police and other agencies from arrest of a serving Governor and Deputy Governor.
This commissioner should be stripped.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Advancedman(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Okoeshin:
This news isn’t complete. The reason for the arrest is “betray of trust”.

He betrayed the trust of his superiors after enjoying all the candies and cookies they gave him.

He has immunity.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Okoeshin: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigeagleeye:
Is this sarcasm or something? Because if otherwise, it will be stupid, to say the least!

Na play bro
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao grin

Just see how u disgraced urself.
Someone from Delta said that and u have to attack Ebonyi because of ur eternal fear of Igbos

@Lostz come and see fear fear, mumu man o grin
they think anyone who does not agree with them is igbo
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
DEROX:
better than Delta?
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmmm a Commissioner of police to doing the work of a political member, he has to be probed.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Jack500: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lostz:

there is no Yoruba state better than Delta. any contrary opinion means your brain have been invaded by the southwest propaganda media

Lolz, u really don't av sense, good bye.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Tbasicme:
When did defection becomes a criminal offence?
Naija get law. Justice for the rich and politicians
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by SirBunky85(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Possiblegee:
Why is everyone leaving apc now? 2023 is still far now
most ondo apc chieftains don't won't akeredolu any longer.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by ajl: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
One of the reasons why people fear the creation of state police. Imagine! Anyway, we hope they will put check and balances once state police units are formed. This is very disheartening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality / Festus Keyamo Exposes Eedris Abdulkareem For Disparaging Him In His New Song / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.