Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (42556 Views)

Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Governor Akeredolu Reacts Agboola Ajayi's Detention By The State Police / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Donlanray:
is Delta an Igbo state?Dullard
Delta is whatever we Deltans define it.
why did he involve Igbo's when replying my comment when I am from Delta
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by MetaPhysical: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is not easy because oke is a stubborn and strong headed politician.aketi path to winning and term lies with APC.if he is denied APC ticket,he is finished.he will defect to AA where he has links or zlp controlled by mimiko and fail and end up like mimiko.
Let him do all he can to win apc ticket.if he can't make oke his running mate,let him pray that oke runs on another weak platform like in 2016 and divide the southern votes in case agboola contests under pdp while aketi picks a strong running mate from the central preferably akure or ondo to hold off jegede.this is his path to victory.
I see jegede as a future makinde.

Cc Sammy,sanromeo,metaphysical,ondofirstborn,sarkinyarkin

cool
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by raybaba97(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
MetaPhysical:

cool

Aketi fuckup I swear.

But unless Jegede agrees to deputize Agbo, I don't see him winning. Make we dey look sha.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao grin

Just see how u disgraced urself.
Someone from Delta said that and u have to attack Ebonyi because of ur eternal fear of Igbos

@Lostz come and see fear fear, mumu man o grin
who fears Igbo again in naija 3rd class citizens
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by MetaPhysical: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
raybaba97:

Aketi fuckup I swear.

But unless Jegede agrees to deputize Agbo, I don't see him winning. Make we dey look sha.

cool
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
DEROX:
who fears Igbo again in naija 3rd class citizens

Lmao
No wonder u disgraced urself by assuming Lostz is from SEgrin

The fear of Igbo is the beginning of wisdom.

No peace for the wicked and foolish grin

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao
No wonder u disgraced urself by assuming Lostz is from SEgrin

The fear of Igbo is the beginning of wisdom.

No peace for the wicked and foolish grin

But there is peace for me buhari, tinubu buratai etc I think the message is just for you take heart.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Salvador1: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pdp is an archaic party.they reason like arsene Wenger.
PDP maturity is what keeps the party strong.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Sunnyja: 1:22am On Jun 22, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Did you just start following politics last week?
please provide links where he was detained.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2020
DEROX:
But there is peace for me buhari, tinubu buratai etc I think the message is just for you take heart.

Lmao see this clown.

I never mentioned Buhari, Tinubu or Buratai but your insecurity led u to seek cover under them grin

Bro you've failed. My message was meant for u and only u

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by ceaser: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2020
raybaba97:

The guy actually has a good media team. I can salute him for that. It's why a lot of those not from the state think he's doing well.

Here at Ore the guy gave a whole street one Congo of rice and one bottle of oil for the whole three months lockdown. But if you listen to his media team, you'll think he gave every single person one bag of rice.

That guy is honestly a disaster. Ondo State people no dey talk sha. when election come, the guy go know

Mad o!

Did they calculate one grain of rice and a drop of oil per household per day for the three months?

Savagery!
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by raybaba97(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
ceaser:

Mad o!

Did they calculate one grain of rice and a drop of oil per household per day for the three months?

Savagery!

Everyone walked out of the meeting. I'm guessing someone ended up taking the thing.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by oluseyi33(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] [/b] call AoN RESOURCE NIGERIA LIMITED FOR PROPERTY RELATED MATTERS CALL US ON [b] 08163022518 OR 09053615460
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao see this clown.

I never mentioned Buhari, Tinubu or Buratai but your insecurity led u to seek cover under them grin

Bro you've failed. My message was meant for u and only u
Buh I kindly rejected the shit grin take heart and swallow your message 5%
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2020
DEROX:
Buh I kindly rejected the shit grin take heart and swallow your message 5%

Lmao

Trying to derail...
Mumu man can't speak for himself.
Had to hide under Buhari's, Tinubu's and Buratai's trousers. grin

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao

Trying to derail...
Mumu man can't speak for himself.
Had to hide under Buhari's, Tinubu's and Buratai's trousers. grin
AM no coward like you i never denied my statement that you are just mere 5% and inconsequential i can never derail that cauz its a bitter fact And as for buhari tinubu etc they are all part igbo hating folks that you mentioned,
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
DEROX:
AM no coward like you i never denied my statement that you are just mere 5% and inconsequential i can never derail that cauz its a bitter fact And as for buhari tinubu etc they are all part igbo hating folks that you mentioned,

Lmao!!!
Can't even compose a correct sentence.
Guy u can engage me further when u learn to add punctuation marks and use the right words.

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao!!!
Can't even compose a correct sentence.
Guy u can engage me further when u learn to add punctuation marks and use the right words.
grin dumb ass who cares about punctuation while typing online you can derail from the issue ion care.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
DEROX:
grin dumb ass who cares about punctuation while typing online you can derail from the issue ion care.

Lmao grin

Trying to make excuses for your ignorance and illiteracy...
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao grin

Trying to make excuses for your ignorance and illiteracy...
grin you mean illiteracy in your generations but its in built na.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
DEROX:
grin you mean illiteracy in your generations but its in built na.

Lmao grin
More illiteracy

It's " it's inbuilt" not that trash u wrote.

Go to school, you refused...

Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 3:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao grin
More illiteracy

grin buh you still too dumb have a better life "english Teacher" who failed waec.
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by DEROX: 3:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lmao grin
More illiteracy

Anyways ignore option is set on this fake monicker for life But you can wail on,with the shitty emojis.
NB:Easy with the wailings bye
Re: Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami by Kemistri4(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2020
DEROX:
grin buh you still too dumb have a better life "english Teacher" who failed waec.

The correct form should be :
"Buh you're too dumb to have a better life"
Your e in "english Teacher " should have been a capital letter.
There should also have been a full stop after "life"

Illiterate grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER / Lagos In Darkness As Militants Damage Escravos Gas Plant / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.