Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51836 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by MrEazi223: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

One cold orijin for you

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
espn:
Dont give her shishi except for HBD message. She will do auto reversal of her yes...

Mah nigga cheesy
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you

Amen

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Beatswim: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's simple... Just test her by buying a cake of 4k for her.. See how she responds and the next week.. Kindly request her favour to assist u with 20k as u have no body to turn to... If u receive the alert.. Then start arranging for your wedding with her.. This shows 2things... Firstly she will support the home with her earnings and secondly she is not marrying u for money.. Be wise

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by DarkJeddi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want
He does not want a Leech who took FOUR MONTHS to say I do..

Then conveniently remembered that her birthday is around the corner..

And then expects LOTS OF gifts and mobile money,whatever that means.. undecided

Is that comprehensible enough for you? shocked
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by satelliteDISH(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmm...

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by medicoiyke(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
You want to marry and you can't handle challenges, you don't no how to say No and Yes
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by prettyomidan: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
espn:
Dont give her shishi except for HBD message. She will do auto reversal of her yes...
best advice
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Onyeakachukwu29: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Buy her nothing just wish her happy birthday and she will be the one to solve ur worries of out smarting her by ending the relationship

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by extol1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
QuinModah:
Hmmm

I never been in any love kind of relationship with anyone so it may not be the answer which you were looking for.

Call off the marriage:

If you feel that reason is so strong that it will hinder the progress of your relationship, then it is better you call off the marriage.

Don't call off:

I can see that you have some concern for her. So if you think that the reason can be sorted, then don't call it off. Think of how to resolve it.

When I joined college, I had a bunch of people with whom I identified better (our likes and dislikes were same) and another bunch of friends who were just the opposite. But when by the time I was in final year, the people with whom I had differences become my best buddies. By that time, my likes and dislikes were similar to theirs.

Like opposite pole attracts. I believe a relationship gets strong when differences can be turned into likes.

P.S: If I was you, I would choose the second one smiley Good luck with the choice making smiley And happy married life bro smiley
if not that you are married, I would have loved to marry you
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by earnit2: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
why
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by uthlaw: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
bro,this your response has caused me so many wahala,women are always looking for who to make them happy and i always scream at them to make themselves happy first before looking for what is not lost.
na if you care na....who send them!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by uthlaw: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Richieniit:

Oga marry your self then if love no help any body. Or go marry woman way no love you and see how it ends for you.
alaye I no tell you say make you find wife for me ooo....abi y u wan kill yourself for my matter!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Yoighaman(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ningen:
There's a thing call selective amnesia in which the sufferer loses certain parts of their memory.

OP, you just need a very good slap to trigger it.

I can guarantee you'll forget about that leech.

grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Ayt27(m): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
humilitypays:
He doesn't need to send her any sms or message, not even a call....he should start today to avoid everything about her; sms oh, calls, Fbook messages oh, whatsapp oh, just name it......this is the big boy way of breaking up with bitches that don't have sense in 2020 cheesy cheesy

Ladies ought to learn that social media, forums like this and internet have spoilt market for corporate runs girls and gold diggers because almost all men are now aware of the styles ladies use to scam and milk men.....any guy that still fall maga for any lady is either pretending and playing along for a reason or he's a fool grin

Say you even propose to girl to Marry she no gree, wetin person still dey find there.

Something wey e suppose don burst since, Even con come here dey tell us say shit dey catch you.
Girls don open eyes tey tey B4 guy eyes open, wetin 17 year old girl Sabi, 17 year old boy no Sabi am. #Fact

It's obvious his girl wasn't ready for commitment, while it's good not to rush, I won't be so misinformed as to take that bet. It's just another use what you have to get what you want deal.

Guys should be wiser now, it's simps like this that keeps falling hand. I"m 99% sure this guy would be one of those guys that rush and validate a girl's feelings on social media coz she's showing cleavage.

Something wey we suppose no even dey discuss for NL. He is a guy, he should know what to do, after dem go dey claim street, na person wey wan marry be this oo.

Chief, no vex say na your mention I con blow off steam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by sunboy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Women are scum grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by yawehoverall: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.

This is wisdom in human form talking.. weighing all sides, unlike all other comments laced with anger and bitterness up there.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by FireKing: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Point of correction you are not different from this girl the guy proposed to.... How can you propose to a girl in month of MARCH then will now say yes in month of JUNE(can u see d gap).... That sign is enough for this OP guy to run leave this yeye girl wey him proposed to.... Be wise Adam fell for Eve
Bellaqueee:
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by bigpicture001: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:

Ow I know what your looking for all the while. : your brains!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Darrkfire(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
@Op, pls lets get something straight here. Was it a marriage proposal or just normal dating? If it's just normal dating, ghost the bitch mehn
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by crazyjean: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
sometimes I marvel at messages I do read on nairaland.@op are you seriously asking such a silly question?,Can't you see she accept you on condition?, c'mon grow some balls as a man,no allow Toto control you,don't give her a dime,you owe her nothing than a good text on her birthday, guy use your head,the signs are der,the red flag undecided.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by olamy7(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
I hope you read what he posted well?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by olamy7(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok, it is important to be matured in your mind b4 u enter marriage life, so if u now marry her and she had to go through surgery to put to bed, considering the funds involved, u will just run off or disown your family... If u are not ready to foot the bill, why propose?... U better relax first and hustle, so that u won't bring children talk to this forum again...
see nonsense talk for here...mtcheeew
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Sixfeetbelle: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

Despite what you've been told by most guys here, I really wish you'll listen to what I have to say.

If she hasn't asked you for gifts before, you planning to ditch her now tells me you'll continue to do so until you meet a pretender that will only unleash her nature after marriage. It's better you understand that certain requirements is expected of you as you're about to wed.

Buying gifts for a fiancée isn't wrong. Gifts that won't cost much shows your thoughtfulness. And I'm not just saying because I'm a lady. Even platonic friends buy lavish gifts for their friends without strings attached.

If she is known for demanding excessively, then you can go ahead and dump her. However, I know that any man who has already proposed to a lady won't want to end the relationship because of gifts. Otherwise what will you do when you come for bride price duties?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Richieniit: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
uthlaw:
alaye I no tell you say make you find wife for me ooo....abi y u wan kill yourself for my matter!

Small pikin they ur body. I no need reply you
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
Come Why she go share same birthday with me
I'm unimpressed angry
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by riczy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Don’t give her Shi Shi infact If you try it I call you a he-goat in advance, send her a nice text message plus a good resume for her to find a job
I av volunteered to do d fasting for her to get d job Asap! grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Abayor7: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok, it is important to be matured in your mind b4 u enter marriage life, so if u now marry her and she had to go through surgery to put to bed, considering the funds involved, u will just run off or disown your family... If u are not ready to foot the bill, why propose?... U better relax first and hustle, so that u won't bring children talk to this forum again...

You've gone off the point bro..

He proposed since march(she was thinking to accept or not)

She accepted the proposal few days to her birthday ( with a demand for gifts and mobile money)

As a sensible human being, what will you do?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Why would you propose to her in the first place?
Honestly, it doesn't make sense if you're not sure if what her reaction would be .
Most times in my past relationships, NA THE GIRL GO EVEN DEY USE STYLE BEG MAKE I PROPOSE.

WHAT VALUES WILL PROPOSING TO A GIRL ADD TO YOUR LIFE?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by DivineTurnAroun(f): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Odoctor:

Listen bro, don't dump her. Ladies atimes reason that way. She may love you truly but imature in going about her material needs.

Just test her faithfulness and love by sending this msg:

"happy birthday sweetheart. May God grant you long life and prosperity, good health and more knowledge of him. How I wish I can get you Te best of gifts today, but financial constraints cannot allow me. But surely, the future is bright. Pls manage this 400 airtime"

Then u send her the 400 airtime. Her words, body language, attitude and reactions onwards will tell alot about her marriageability.

Pls quote me, and give me feedback.

Thank you.

Supported

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.