Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship (51788 Views)

Lady’s Relationship In Crisis As Husband Finds N35 Million Saved In Her Account / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by NEHLIVE: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Anthony Joshua has caused a lot of trouble without even knowing it. First, boxer Amir Khan's marriage went south and Khan accused his wife of having a relationship with Joshua, though it was all false.

Now, another relationship is on the verge of breaking down after the lady shared an innocent photo of Anthony Joshua on
one of her social media accounts.

The lady's boyfriend did not find it funny and has now refused to speak with her. Worthy of note is the fact that this said boyfriend admires other women and likes photos of naked women on social media but he insists it's different because liking photos is not the same as posting them on Social media.

Read the chat as shared on Twitter by Oloni below...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/lady-recounts-how-this-photo-of-anthony-joshua-broke-down-her-relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by NEHLIVE: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Pidginwhisper: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2017
See the selfish Mofo! He been dey self-service ontop nudes of other ladies but no wan make the lady enjoy same privilege grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ekensi01: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2017
grin

Mumu the worry people

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by DozieInc(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2017
All them "celebrity freaks".

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Draei: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2017
When you happen to be in a dumb relationship
with an insecured lame ass niggur...Crap!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ashjay001(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2017
All d guys in that pics are muscle men!? Probably, loverboy is thin as stick!gringrin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Ginaz(f): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2017
Na WA, I no just get anything to say.

Why bring it online? And so? Move on gini.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by tooth4tooth: 11:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Why wont her boyfriend be intimidated? Anthony Joshua is rich, he's masculine, he's handsome and above all,he's a superstar.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ibkayee(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2017
Liking and posting pictures are different but I can't feel that sorry for him since he likes pictures of half naked girls (celebrities and local) and regularly. Not speaking to her for 2 days is a bit of an overreaction. Basically, don't do what you know you won't tolerate in your partner tbh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Nugget: I'll write this somewhere : don't do what you know you won't tolerate in your partner

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Why wont her boyfriend be intimidated? Anthony Joshua is rich, he's masculine, he's handsome and above all,he's
a superstar.

People are so insecure thesedays! Anything ticks them off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2017
so who care. Anthony just for me I'm on way to marry you grin
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Come to think of it, let's read the topic of this thread slowly...

" How the photo of Anthony Joshua broke her Relationship " ...Lol. A mere fkcen photo. LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by McBrooklyn(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:
Liking and posting pictures are different but I can't feel that sorry for him since he likes pictures of half naked girls (celebrities and local) and regularly. Not speaking to her for 2 days is a bit of an overreaction. Basically, don't do what you know you won't tolerate in your partner tbh

I can bet my ass, her guy has a pot belly grin grin
I like this particular picture of CR7, you can guess why.
Pheew!!!!! Fit men make the world go round... embarassed embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ibkayee(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I can bet my ass, her guy has a pot belly grin grin
I like this particular picture of CR7, you can guess why.
Pheew!!!!! Fit men make the world go round... embarassed embarassed
Lool!

I know you like your guys with packs grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Martinez19(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dump that boy.
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by ibkayee(f): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
You must always be up to date SMH
ibkayee:

Saw this yesterday, crazy

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ginaz:
Na WA, I no just get anything to say.

Why bring it online? And so? Move on gini.
fake story... full of wishes, delusion and hallucinations!
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
fake story... full of wishes, delusion and hallucinations!

It happens... smiley Pray not to date an insecure woman. You'll be telling your story and people will be wondering it's for real.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

It happens... smiley Pray not to date an insecure woman. You'll be telling your story and people will be wondering it's for real.
in the first instance why would a normal person upload pictures of model or celebrities they have no connections with... well, I don't believe the story. Prolly someone trying to trend!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
majekdom2:
in the first instance why would a normal person upload pictures of model or celebrities they have no connections with... well, I don't believe the story. Prolly someone trying to trend!

Are you in this world at all?
People do it oo!!! Yea, maybe she is trying to trend, but it happens.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by calmbabadee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Seriously?

Person dey do rivalry with photo of " random men at Erin IJESHA waterfalls".

You, op, are dating an effing slowpoke.

She who has ear, let her hear.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by IamLaura(f): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Her bf must be short and have a potbelly.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by royalamour(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2017
So she mean that Anthony Joshua asks her out now, she will turn him down?
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by lomubi69(f): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
The guy needs to chill, why overact to such a harmless upload..
Re: Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship by Bonapart(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Make them leave out very own Joshua alone....

The only successful Afonja

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Gladys Lasila And Ian Wedding Pictures / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.