Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,110 members, 7,863,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? (1673 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Froshloaded: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tominix:
Yes. . . . Erm add me on fb
OK delete the url
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Tominix(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Froshloaded:
OK delete the url
Sure, right away smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:
see what I mean lipsrsealed

I know!

Your father should clean up his bitter and uncultured act. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by jawalis(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
This preshieben lady. I read a thread from you today crying you are single. I bet you won’t find a man who’ll stay in your life with this silly attitude of yours. You are too loosed and you talk too much. I wonder how rascal you’ll be in reality. And to those hoes saying rubbish about Nairaland men. No one cares about the fvck you feel, keep your feeling to yourself. Just because some silly guys are worshipping you hoes on Facebook, some foolish men are Licking your dirty ass on Twitter while some dance to your tone on Instagram doesn’t mean guys on Nairaland must do the same. We are wired differently. No lady here on Nairaland deserves to be respected.

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
this girl stop to dey disgrace my name na or at least create new profile with another name

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Crunchyg3: 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:
like this one now
Hey! Are you the one on your profile?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

I know!

Your father should clean up his bitter and uncultured act. cool
And your mom too
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Crunchyg3:

Hey! Are you the one on your profile?
nop
Twin sis
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Preshieben:
And your mom too

Yeah, yeah, you're right, your mom too!
Thanks for reminding me cool

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Mandela27: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
The rain of bashing i've seen have already belefu me,i won't say anything again grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
jawalis:
This preshieben lady. I read a thread from you today crying you are single. I bet you won’t find a man who’ll stay in your life with this silly attitude of yours. You are too loosed and you talk too much. I wonder how rascal you’ll be in reality. And to those hoes saying rubbish about Nairaland men. No one cares about the fvck you feel, keep your feeling to yourself. Just because some silly guys are worshipping you hoes on Facebook, some foolish men are Licking your dirty ass on Twitter while some dance to your tone on Instagram doesn’t mean guys on Nairaland must do the same. We are wired differently. No lady here on Nairaland deserves to be respected.
Stop smoking weed
You won't listen
Now see the outcome

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Mandela27: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
O p why u dey cry
oya come take small chin chin . grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Your father is a nuisance cool
lol, girls saying you are nice, is not a complement, rather, a confirmation of your stupidity and foolishness
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2020
jawalis:
ur head dey there. send your acct no
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by InfinityFabric: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2020
This post is between moronic, stupid and just being too basic.
This is what u'd expect from a Primary II student pupil.
Seriously?! Some are always cool and others are whatever they're. How's this a news ? Or u just waking up from coma ?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2020
skyhighweb:
we don't like girls wwith fake pictures

Suit yourself
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 24, 2020
jawalis:

Say that without tears. The truth hurts. Go fix up yourself. Other than taking your time to type out shit
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
this girl stop to dey disgrace my name na or at least create new profile with another name

What do you know?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Crunchyg3: 1:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
nop
Twin sis
I will like to see your own pic. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2020
And some girls on nairaland are u sing fake pictures, and the few sef wey come manage upload their pictures no kukuma fine.. I tire sad

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by jawalis(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2020
PrecioussB:

Say that without tears. The truth hurts. Go fix up yourself. Other than taking your time to type out shit
Your brain is leaking. Hoe.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by jawalis(m): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Stop smoking weed
You won't listen
Now see the outcome
Thank you anyways. I have stopped smoking years ago but you on the other hand needs to fix your life. Asa woman, you don’t have to talk too much. Learn to be reserved and stop been rascal. It doesn’t add value to you. Wake up from dreaming and respect the men in your life. Who knows? You might find redemption

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Dybala11(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Your father is a nuisance cool
as e dey hot, no time. You no get joy, I swearugad. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Dybala11(m): 4:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Very Bitter and uncultured set of people Always insulting anyone they come across Except few Sha Nairaland girls are so mature But their guys are something else undecided
Nairaland girls matured?? Are you kidding me, talk about yourself abeg. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Dybala11(m): 4:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Bola146:
Let me keep quiet undecided undecided
Talk your own now, it's a free world you know??
Just like one politician said, ''freedom of expression is allowed but freedom after expression I can't guarantee''. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Dybala11(m): 5:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
lol, girls saying you are nice, is not a complement, rather, a confirmation of your stupidity and foolishness
A girl calling you nice is a confirmation that you've been inducted into the hall of SIMPS and KNIGHT. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Bamo2020(m): 6:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Like ur submission

quote author=vikkimimi post=90985852]Lol! The way the world is, where there are good and bad people, calm and noisy people....that's how nairaland is...it's just how things are made to form a balance[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Bamo2020(m): 6:28am On Jun 24, 2020
It is expected, d world is full of good n bad/evil, ups n downs,...

uote author=Bluethong1 post=90994397]Some are nice and some are just been childish full of trash.

Me I just ignored the trashy ones. [/quote]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Bamo2020(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol! Why now Bola?

quote author=Bola146 post=90998978]Let me keep quiet undecided undecided [/quote]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Bamo2020(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol! U r funny, so coming for u makes one of dem. Then maybe I should grin

quote author=shestrong post=90999693]A good number of them are rude, ribald and unruly. If you come for me then you are actually one of them.[/quote]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by OscarJaden(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
yeah grin How far
am good baby girl..... how you doing today

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Crunchyg3:

I will like to see your own pic. Thanks
ohh
Check my profile undecided
That's me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Flees With N2million Given To Her By Fiance To Plan Their Wedding / Ghanaian Model Twerks For Her Fans On Instagram (VIDEO) / Ladies,be Sincere. How Did You Feel About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.