Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? (1659 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2020
jawalis:

Thank you anyways. I have stopped smoking years ago but you on the other hand needs to fix your life. Asa woman, you don’t have to talk too much. Learn to be reserved and stop been rascal. It doesn’t add value to you. Wake up from dreaming and respect the men in your life. Who knows? You might find redemption
you're typing as if you've known me for ages
Calm down bro
Ain't anything you typed there
I'm single cos I want to be. .I'm not loosed like you think
If you are close to me, you'll realize I talk only when nevessary.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2020
OscarJaden:
am good baby girl.....
how you doing today
I'm fine
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2020
PrecioussB:

What do you know?

I know a lot and I know you looking for attention with all your useless articles
Guys all precious are nice & normal people...this girl real name is adebayo fatimah
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Crunchyg3: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh
Check my profile undecided
That's me
Are you pulling my legs or what? The other time it was your twini now its you undecided
My number is on my profile, call me
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by prosper87: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2020
swiz123:
Most of them are audio misogynists chasing foolish clout.
hey don't say that we guys are cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by shestrong(f): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Bamo2020:
Lol! U r funny, so coming for u makes one of dem. Then maybe I should grin

quote author=shestrong post=90999693]A good number of them are rude, ribald and unruly. If you come for me then you are actually one of them.
Don't come o grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by danielistics(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
Very Bitter and uncultured set of people Always insulting anyone they come across Except few Sha Nairaland girls are so mature But their guys are something else undecided
Interesting...
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by jawalis(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Preshieben:
you're typing as if you've known me for ages
Calm down bro
Ain't anything you typed there
I'm single cos I want to be. .I'm not loosed like you think
If you are close to me, you'll realize I talk only when nevessary.
Peace
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 25, 2020
vikkimimi:
Lol! The way the world is, where there are good and bad people, calm and noisy people....that's how nairaland is...it's just how things are made to form a balance

I agree with you......

Without different people, here will be boring

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland Guys? by skyhighweb(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2020

Suit yourself
i will

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend / / Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Curves In Dior Bikini During Luxurious Getaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.