Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Your Girl Lieing To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girl Lieing To You (737 Views)

The Lieing Competition / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Stop Lieing To Your Spouse,telling The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girl Lieing To You by saremy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
u bought a phone for ur girl she neva cal u one 2 say tank u & if she come to house she wil b receiving fone in front of u if u ask she the guys are notin they are jus dsturbib themselves & neva d phone to flash or cal u if it is u wat wil u do
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by obowunmi(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2011
Until you get married, don't buy anything for anyone --- esp. if you're not up to par financially, or else u'll be on a computer complaining and whining like you are now --- like an eeediota undecided
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by saremy(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
why are u so hash is jus a qestion thats all notinore i didn't it happen to me i jus ask a qestion ok
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by thweraja10: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
u bought a phone for your girl she neva cal u one 2 say tank u & if she come to house she wil b receiving fone in front of u if u ask she the guys are notin they are jus dsturbib themselves & neva d phone to flash or cal u if it is u wat wil u do
Sorry bro you don fall mugu, but promise me it wont happen again
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by 190: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
english dey hard person speak again
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by Mygoldie(f): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2011
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by calddon(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
190:

english dey hard person speak again
abeg free d guy jo, His situation makes it hard to type correctly. WOMEN! WOMEN!! C ur handwork.
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by Mygoldie(f): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2011
calddon:

abeg free d guy jo, His situation makes it hard to type correctly. WOMEN! WOMEN!! C your handwork.

see your excuse self,so na woman hold his hand make him no fit see road abi? angry shocked shocked
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by calddon(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2011
Mygoldie:

see your excuse self,so na woman hold his hand make him no fit see road abi? angry shocked shocked
after effects
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by Mygoldie(f): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2011
Re: Your Girl Lieing To You by femmy2010(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

Are Most Nigerian Girls Born Again? / Urgent Advise Please! / The Magic Of Making Up #2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.