Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga (10745 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by KelvinCX(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Una mumu with slave mindset dey defend the white woman. Yall are mad to see your client getting slapped. No wonder them dey call una monkey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Nova1988(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
That was a beautiful site to behold grin the bastard white lady was crying smiley that was funny asf

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLUCID:

The black lady is a bully and should be arrested. She verbally abused the white woman first.

IM NOT ON THE SIDE OF ANYONE. BUT HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF WHY THE BLACK LADY VERBALLY ABUSED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE?

SO YOU THINK THE BLACK LADY JUST COMES AND STARTS ABUSING EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE SHOP?

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

3 Likes

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Terryishere: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Offpoint:
#Whitelivematters
. And so does Black Lives.
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Humanoid01:
Mtcheeew! The black woman too go react jor.
Thank You Very Much For Your Mature Observations.
BLACK AMERICANS are taking these things too Far.
BLACKS in AFRICA have seen worse in the hands of BLACK Leadership.
See how CALM the WHITE LADY appeared.
That's their Natural Reaction to such upsets most times.
BLACK AMERICANS are aggressive.
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
blinking001:
The black American lady should be arrested for Asault. She was verbally abused and decided to go physical. Blacks over there are like feminists. Always playing the victim card.

Story. Let her say the N word again and get an uppercut.

Racist M***erf**ker woman.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by cihofo: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Malaria causes more than three hundred million acute illnesses and kills at least one million people every year. 90% of deaths due to malaria occur in Africa, south of the Sahara, and most deaths occur in children under the age of 5.

While huge progress has been made through the use of bed nets and spraying homes with insecticide, this has stalled in recent years. It is widely agreed new tools are needed to tackle malaria.

There are an estimated 100 million malaria cases with over 300,000 deaths per year in Nigeria. This compares with 215,000 deaths per year in Nigeria from HIV/AIDS. Malaria contributes to an estimated 11% of maternal mortality.

I happened to stumble across a device (MDM) so advanced that if everybody had it, then we will truly wipe mosquitos off the face of Africa

This is the MDM https://www.facebook.com/112348863672363/videos/2412065022422400/

Let's end it, shall we?
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLUCID:

The black lady is a bully and should be arrested. She verbally abused the white woman first.

You did not watch the clip from the start and know what caused the heated situation. From my take the white woman called her n"88er and she was pissed.

The white woman saying it again shows she must have said it earlier.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Bojack(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Why do they still refer to themselves as niggars if it's derogatory
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 1:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Terryishere:

Nigger is what they called the African slaves to convince them they weren't people just beasts of burden, animals to be used as they pleased (Chattle slavery). They weren't referred to as men and women but NIGGER Bucks and NIGGER wenches.

The way they would break a mentally and physically strong African man was to rape him in front of the others. Yes there were homosexuals back then. This was a mental game to break his spirit and cause him to become docile and submissive to Massa. America has a terrible history and not much has changed hence the protesting.

To this very day in the US Constitution it still states that Africans are only three fifth human. They will never omit it because they believe it to be true.

PS the black lady said 'Call me a NIGGER again." Nigerians get those words mixed up because they don't know the difference that's why the OP put nigga instead of nigger.

Here's a little more history for you. A lot of.people on this forum are always making false statements that black Americans are criminals that's why they are the majority in the prisons which is so far from the truth.

The truth is in 1865 with the abolishment of slavery the US Constitution, the 13th Amendment states that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, ***except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted***, shall exist within the US or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

The quoted was the loophole that former enslavers used to keep the Africans in bondage. They would arrest them on false charges, and send them to prison for many years or life hence they were once again enslaved. This practice still exist today.

NIGGER
In the English language, the word nigger is an ethnic slur typically directed at black people, especially African Americans.

The word originated in the 18th century as an adaptation of the Spanish negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, which means black

NIGGA
Nigga (/ˈnɪɡə/) is a colloquial term used in African-American Vernacular English that began as an eye-dialect form of the word nigger, an ethnic slur against black people.

eye-dialect
Eye dialect is the use of nonstandard spelling for speech to draw attention to pronunciation. The term was coined by George Philip Krapp to refer to the literary technique of using nonstandard spelling that implies a pronunciation of the given word that is actually standard, such as wimmin for women

There is conflicting popular opinion on whether there is any meaningful difference between "nigga" and "nigger" as a spoken term.

SEE YOUR LIFE. PLEASE STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.

I GOT ALL THESE FROM WIKIPEDIA.

PLEASE POST YOUR SOURCE TO COUNTER THIS ARGUMENT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Originalsly: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2020
scrolldown88:

So it's ok to refer to the white woman as "bitch" but it's not ok to call the black lady nigga. Smh.

Black people have taken this too far. They have turned around to become exactly what they conderm, and the worst is, they don't even know it yet.

Calling someone a bitch is not ok.........disrespectful or whatever..... but not a crime. Calling someone a nigga like she did is a crime in the US... hate crime.

Black people in the US have taken it too far...... what has been taken too far?... fighting to be treated and respected like human beings? ... for basic human rights?

They have turned around to become exactly what they condemn...... is this statement really meant for Blacks?....or Jews?
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Frankicent(m): 1:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:
These African Americans are way too loud.. And that white lady is a really weak bitchh.. She couldn't even fight back.. Crying like a two year old baby...

As if you have strength
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by HMarshal(m): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2020
scrolldown88:
So it's ok to refer to the white woman as "bitch" but it's not ok to call the black lady nigga. Smh.

Black people have taken this too far. They have turned around to become exactly what they conderm, and the worst is, they don't even know it yet.

World we live in!
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Ahumanbeing: 6:20am On Jun 26, 2020
scrolldown88:

Ignorant
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Queenslander(f): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Frankicent:

As if you have strength
Yes, I don't have strength, come and beat me..
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Frankicent(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:

A lady will do that for me. Nor me
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Queenslander(f): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Frankicent:

A lady will do that for me. Nor me
Lol. No girl on earth can beat me like that.. Not even a female boxer...
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Frankicent(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:
Lol. No girl on earth can beat me like that.. Not even a female boxer...

Lwkmd. E sure for you. Why would you say not even a female boxer?
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by nizzy153(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hey pretty girl
Queenslander:
These African Americans are way too loud.. And that white lady is a really weak bitchh.. She couldn't even fight back.. Crying like a two year old baby...
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Terryishere: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
0rion:

NIGGER
In the English language, the word nigger is an ethnic slur typically directed at black people, especially African Americans.

The word originated in the 18th century as an adaptation of the Spanish negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, which means black

NIGGA
Nigga (/ˈnɪɡə/) is a colloquial term used in African-American Vernacular English that began as an eye-dialect form of the word nigger, an ethnic slur against black people.

eye-dialect
Eye dialect is the use of nonstandard spelling for speech to draw attention to pronunciation. The term was coined by George Philip Krapp to refer to the literary technique of using nonstandard spelling that implies a pronunciation of the given word that is actually standard, such as wimmin for women

There is conflicting popular opinion on whether there is any meaningful difference between "nigga" and "nigger" as a spoken term.

SEE YOUR LIFE. PLEASE STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.

I GOT ALL THESE FROM WIKIPEDIA.

PLEASE POST YOUR SOURCE TO COUNTER THIS ARGUMENT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga

Don't quote Wikipedia, it is one of the most unreliable sites on the net, you can't even use Wikipedia as a source of information in universities and colleges in the US. I gave you the correct information now learn from it
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Terryishere:

Don't quote Wikipedia, it is one of the most unreliable sites on the net, you can't even use Wikipedia as a source of information in universities and colleges in the US. I gave you the correct information now learn from it

SO THE SOURCE IS FROM YOUR HEAD ABI LOL

IF YOU ARE AN LEARNERED PERSON YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A SOURCE.

NL IS NOT A UNI NOR A COLLEGE. I THINK WIKIPEDIA CAN STILL BE USED AT LEAST AS A SOURCE NOT MAKING FALSE CLAIM FROM YIUR HEAD
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Terryishere: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
0rion:

SO THE SOURCE IS FROM YOUR HEAD ABI LOL

IF YOU ARE AN LEARNERED PERSON YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A SOURCE.

NL IS NOT A UNI NOR A COLLEGE. I THINK WIKIPEDIA CAN STILL BE USED AT LEAST AS A SOURCE NOT MAKING FALSE CLAIM FROM YIUR HEAD

That's the point, Wikipedia is known for making false claims. I know more about my history than Wikipedia.. once again, you can learn or you can move on, the choice is yours.
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Queenslander(f): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Frankicent:

Lwkmd. E sure for you. Why would you say not even a female boxer?
um, cause I'm confident in myself.. Self believe is everything..
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Terryishere:

That's the point, Wikipedia is known for making false claims. I know more about my history than Wikipedia.. once again, you can learn or you can move on, the choice is yours.

LEARN? LOL

I CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT OR USE YOU AS A SOURSE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE WORD NIGGA AND NIGGER. NAH

EVEN IF ITS A MOVIE IS YOUR SOURCE OR MUSICAL VIDEO CLIP. I MIGHT BE BELIEVE YOU.
Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by Openbusiness: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:
She's old, likely in her 50's, can't you see that? The black girl is much younger. Trust me, all this na initial gragra. If real wahala start now, it will not take whites one month to make blacks go extinct. We should learn to live in peace with ourselves, all this racial division na scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Cheap Like Pure Water? / I Peed His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.