Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (74744 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ayenale1(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=91079653]

Everybody na thief
Na who dem catch be criminal...[/quote/

You can be but don't generalize it.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ayenale1(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Everybody na thief
Na who dem catch be criminal...

You can be but don't generalize

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Kingnelson9: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2020
This woman is too biasd, politician/leader who put their children in top positions in this country without followin the due process which wil definetely disqualify them what do u abike have to say abt it? They law wil nt not take it full weight o them ? I wonder why you have nt tested positive,i am waiting to hear that. All the oil blocs in this country is mostly own by this same people and you expect the youths that to fold hands and wait for u and ur cabals to kil them b4 they wil seek alternative.fraud cannot live nigeria as long as u politician dnt wanto backoff and give them chance.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SmartPolician: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:

We should stop this nonsense of saying by design.

In Ghana they have separate tribes, they have muslims and Christians but at least they embrace hardwork.

The average Nigerian justifies his crimes and acts as if it is others who are criminals.

Nigeria is designed to fail because we have laws that strangulate the system as opposed to improving it.

How much does Nigeria have that the executive and legislature take huge sums of money out of the system?

Maybe you need someone to tell you that Google even makes more money than Nigeria, yet we keep deceiving ourselves that the country is rich.

I remember Jonathan crying that they spent over 70% of what the country generates on recurrent expenditure with little or nothing for developing the country's infrastructure.

As CBN governor, Lamido Sanusi said that the legislature takes 25% of the entire national budget, and someone thinks such a country will make progress. The little wealth of the nation does not circulate well.

While tribalism, nepotism and religion have their negative impacts, Nigeria is structurally (lawfully) designed to fail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by lakeside79937: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Some one has dented the image of nigerian in Dubai watch out our nigerians would be treated in Dubai from now on .you opened their eyes and you will surely pay for it .watch out the treatment nigerians would be getting in Dubai .all Asians countries see nigerians as criminals in Europe is the same in america is the same all over the world is the same I face this stigma every day of my life here in England .very sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Sh1g1d1: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Psalm 37:1-2

Righteousness89:
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

All the Shows, the noise and big boys here and there ends in this..

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ayenale1(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Many sins of hush

He didn't release the software for vast majority of Nigeria youths and africans to also enjoy wealth if not by more than 100,000 youths would have stood up for him because FBI can never arrest all at the same time but he who chop alone die alone.

He show off his ill gotten wealth to intimidate other youths which is a great Bleep up for him.

No investment in Nigeria or other part of Africa not a building for himself ha! this guy is useless.

I keep wondering no news of his family members talking concerning his travails father mother siblings or he doesn't even remember them before his arrest? Nawa o. Big lessons for the youths, crime does pay anything good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Kposkila: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell
Work hard and be honest, among other good virtues, you could enjoy both here n beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ProtectMyMoney: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Seeing that video, I guess Gucci is already preparing Hushpuppy's Prison bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Jdbrasco2: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2020
SarkinYarki:
She Sha still had to mention Invictus Obi still
She can't help herself. It runs in her blood

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Golan007: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nigeria is designed to fail because we have laws that strangulate the system as opposed to improving it.

How much does Nigeria have that the executive and legislature take huge sums of money out of the system?

Maybe you need someone to tell you that Google even makes more money than Nigeria, yet we keep deceiving ourselves that the country is rich.

I remember Jonathan crying that they spent over 70% of what the country generates on recurrent expenditure with little or nothing for developing the country's infrastructure.

As CBN governor, Lamido Sanusi said that the legislature takes 25% of the entire national budget, and someone thinks such a country will make progress. The little wealth of the nation does not circulate well.

While tribalism, nepotism and religion have their negative impacts, Nigeria is structurally (lawfully) designed to fail.

It is not the structure but the human element that is defective.

Nigerians are highly immoral, that's why from Accra to Abu Dhabi from Angola to Zimbabwe we are often despised by other nationals.

Nigerians go to countries with proper ethics with the aim of corrupting the system.

This democracy you speak of is only 21 years old, yet in the 90s we had celebrated fraudsters like Ade Bendel.

As much as we may need our constitution to be tweaked, it isn't the constitution that is the problem but the people.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abbey621(m): 7:23am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

All life form starts with energy.

In science, we know that energy never dies.

When something happens, energy is changed from one form into another.

e.g. When you climb stairs, chemical energy in your food is changed into kinetic energy by your muscles, and into potential energy as you raise your body against gravity. The amount of energy transferred is measured in JOULES.

Energy is not always visible or physical form and can exist outside our physical cage.

Energy is not dependant on temperature as energy can be found in hot or cold.

That means, so life form can exist in non physical form in places inhospitable or too cold for life dependent on the warmth or hot as we need our sun to survive.

Is energy conscious? Is energy aware? We know over 99% of our body is made up of oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen and carbon. Yes this is energy but it is completely different from consciousness. This energy is repurposed throughout the universe, some goes to feed the earth, some gos into air, it is not destroyed but it is essentially and forever a changed state. So when the person you called myopic said when we die we die, no afterlife. Technically he's right based on the evidence we have so far!

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by colestephan86: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2020
IduNaOba:
Only the heavens know the lashing this abike got after she tried to downplay the hushpuppi story the other time.
The lashing really went a long way to restore some parts of her brain yet she still mentioned an igbo name just to show off her tribalistic tendencies.
Yeye sombori
Demented bastard, is invictus obi a Catholic priest in your village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by gugus1(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2020
IduNaOba:
Only the heavens know the lashing this abike got after she tried to downplay the hushpuppi story the other time.
The lashing really went a long way to restore some parts of her brain yet she still mentioned an igbo name just to show off her tribalistic tendencies.
Yeye sombori
I tell you�.....
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by fatymore(f): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

True but I disagree that poverty made him show off. He was doing it to gain acceptance into the class of the fraudulent caucuses and elites running this country. Dino did birthday in Dubai, Hotdoggy was there, probably one of the VIP invitees. If d guy has not be showing off, will Dino have considered him fit to enter his circle? Then another thing is, showing off is a way to give them legitimacy in the eyes of the business world, because ordinarily a thief shouldn't be showing off like that because he will enter into the radar of governments who are the biggest thieves and don't like competition unless you buy your "license" to steal from them grin. So by showing off continuously like that, he will be attracting more business conglomerates to look his way for possible collabo, and hence he gets his validation as if he is a genuine business person too. That's how Invictus Obi made it into Forbes list, can you imagine that high level of global legitimacy given to a fraudster grin. Another issue is politics. Showing off like that will endear him to the poor masses, who will see him as another role model youth, check his IG followers na, millions of mumu youths, before u know it, he will come to 9ja, flash some cash here and there, join PDP or APC (Dem go dey fight for am sef) contest for house of rep or Senate, d youth will kill themselves to elect him, and then he goes there to continue his trade of stealing, this time around as a Honorable Thief of the the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Then he will join the gang of bigger thieves running the show in Aso Rock. I dey tell you, more than 3 quarter of our government are run by thieves and criminals

Lol...Very apt....you know them well

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by SmartPolician: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:

It is not the structure but the human element that is defective.

Nigerians are highly immoral, that's why from Accra to Abu Dhabi from Angola to Zimbabwe we are often despised by other nationals.

Nigerians go to countries with proper ethics with the aim of corrupting the system.

This democracy you speak of is only 21 years old, yet in the 90s we had celebrated fraudsters like Ade Bendel.

As much as we may need our constitution to be tweaked, it isn't the constitution that is the problem but the people.

Huncle, if we had a working country, nobody would want to leave here for any reason in the world.

I rest my case.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Attah00002(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Show-off is evil.. meanwhile
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Buksaylor: 7:27am On Jun 26, 2020
She had to mention Ibo too....hahaha!
Tribalism.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by ada9ja(f): 7:27am On Jun 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
SHES A TRIBALIST

she mentioned them cos they are the two most pronounced and popular fraud case under US investigation

you are the tribalist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Golan007: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

Huncle, if we had a working country, nobody would want to leave here for any reason in the world.

I rest my case.

There is no case to rest.

Many of those that traveled did not abide by the laws of those nations, telling the world that immortality is a Nigerian malaise.

Even now, you are avoiding the truth.

Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.

Can you trust your friend with a 100k deal without fear that he'll cheat you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Wantedmiller: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Salewa95:

Lol you guys and all this attribution of importance to yourself. You think Abike cares about all your emotional tantrums?

What about the Rant HQ woman? Have you guys made her page collapse like you claimed? I still check her today and she still got 1.39 million followers and counting on her group.

Invictus is a scammer just like Hushpuppi. If you’re angry she mentioned Invictus, go and hug transformer!

Matter weak me.........Invictus obi and Hush puppies

the same ndi ohi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by WebSurfer(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

U are wrong and myopic.

U are saying that the soul is dependant on the brain and heart to survive.

And it cannot survive without a boby.

In essence, life begins and end with the physical or visible.
The foolishness you wrote is useful to you only. When they tell you low intellectuals to educate yourselves, you refuse.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by mvem(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

As in ehn, d thing has gotten so terrible now, so bad that if you are chatting a foreigner online, once they ask you where you're from and you say Nigeria, dem go just ghost you straight and run leave you to dey chat and reply yourself grin. The damage these guys have done and still doing to the collective image of Nigeria, a thousand years will not be enough to fix it. Unless Nigeria breaks and everyone goes their way, the average Nigerian will continue to be looked at like a criminal fraudster and potential thief in the eyes of the world. To talk say I be Nigerian on social media dey shame me, I wish I can swap my nationality sad
but this boils down to individual attitude because whether the country breaks or not isn't it same people that will make up these other parts of the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by omoluabiguy: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2020
Have you considered learning C# which is a top and highly demanded technology of the Microsoft .Net framework?

Subscribe to my channel and learn everything for free from the scratch till you become a pro. Follow me on a journey to create fullstack software engineers.
On top of that, I would also be making vlogs about life as a software engineer and things to expect in the software industry.

I’m a software industry veteran with years of experience and derive joy in teaching students and aspiring engineers how to go about their craft.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch my videos. You can thank me later by subscribing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNrlP_X_VV4vg00P2QmDnw

You can as well join our Facebook community where we answer questions, discuss and share ideas about technologies
https://www./738709033333419/?ref=share

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by mvem(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2020
shachris02:
Madam, hushpuppi is Yoruba. Just incase you've forgotten.
I don't get the tribal thing you guyz speak of...do crime have tribe ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by LZAA: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2020
And this unrepentant tribalist had to bring invictus inside
Smh
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2020 Afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Omoslim26: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=ayenale1 post=91081798][/quote]

��
na who pkopko catch na im be criminal in erriga's voice

dats a very bad ideology

I have been doing business for a while now and I don't take people's money

because come rain come shine you will surely pay back and the payment will be too much
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by LZAA: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Salewa95:

Lol you guys and all this attribution of importance to yourself. You think Abike cares about all your emotional tantrums?

What about the Rant HQ woman? Have you guys made her page collapse like you claimed? I still check her today and she still got 1.39 million followers and counting on her group.

Invictus is a scammer just like Hushpuppi. If you’re angry she mentioned Invictus, go and hug transformer!
Err the ranthq page lost huge amount of followers grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.