Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth (74739 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by WebSurfer(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2020
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell
Don’t let those idiots deceive you. There is no hell or conciousness after death.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Golan007: 6:27am On Jun 26, 2020
quentin06:
Abegi, is it because he was caught?

If he invited you to Dubai when the going was good you no for show?

Hypocrisy, when the going is good many many people will be your friend, chain what's the name if the composer of this wonderful dong self?

Rubbish.

Many of us knew his day would come.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2020
WebSurfer:

Don’t let those idiots deceive you. There is no hell or conciousness after death.

U are wrong and myopic.

U are saying that the soul is dependant on the brain and heart to survive.

And it cannot survive without a boby.

In essence, life begins and end with the physical or visible.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Think9ja(m): 6:30am On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Now the foolish boy has been humbled. What a life.
Useless youths

So that guy is a nairalander

Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:

Rubbish.

Many of us knew his day would come.

hmmm, so what of all those other yeyebrities who fluant cars, houses, and other things on soc media? are they saints?

do you really think many of our artist made their million from the badly made music they produce?

Think again.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by seguntijan(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2020
IduNaOba:
Only the heavens know the lashing this abike got after she tried to downplay the hushpuppi story the other time.
The lashing really went a long way to restore some parts of her brain yet she still mentioned an igbo name just to show off her tribalistic tendencies.
Yeye sombori

i know someone will be stupid enough to post this and link that post to tribalism because of Invictus Obi name that was there. CRIME IS CRIME, WE ALL NEED TO ATTACK IT FROM ALL ANGLES

3 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by cray91(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2020
You read my mind cuz heaven not sure for anyone, so i had better live the life of hushpuppi enjoying life to the fullest and end like this rather than impoverish all my life and still end up in Hell
abobote:
Is still better to enjoy here and suffer in hell, than suffering here and still and up in hell
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by abbey621(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2020
hammer3:

U are wrong and myopic.

U are saying that the soul is dependant on the brain and heart to survive.

And it cannot survive without a boby.

In essence, life begins and end with the physical or visible.

Do you have any concrete proof to say otherwise? Forget the religious angle, what scientific proof exists that confirms life after death or even a soul? Do dogs, cats, elephants have souls? When they die do they also go to their own heaven or hell? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Golan007: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2020
quentin06:

hmmm, so what of all those other yeyebrities who fluant cars, houses, and other things on soc media? are they saints?

do you really think many of our artist made their million from the badly made music they produce?

Think again.

Well, I guess many Nigerians are swayed by their wealth.

In any case, majority have known vocations - they are thespians or artistes of some sort, as a result they are given some benefit of doubt.

In my case, I don't even follow any Nigerian celebrity on any social media. Oh I forgot, I do follow Frank Donga.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by nijapoliticsand: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2020
This is really not the problem we have right now.

I read this article somewhere and it confirms South Africa started it`s Vaccinated trial.

They are really starting from Africa.

Two articles i read from this website that is really giving me concern about Africa and how they want to use the love of money to destroy its citizens.

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/how-long-until-coronavirus-vaccine-south-african-begun-its-trials/

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-nigerian/

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by JagabanEko: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Somodooo:
myn lalasticl se oam rule 2
grin
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Somodooo: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2020
JagabanEko:

grin
the mods will fix you bro
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by simplepee(f): 6:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Let him die in prison please.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Lovelypet28: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2020
He should have learnt from Mompha, that 1 is smart he got arrested in nigeria.
Even if you want to go into illegitimate deals, do it for a while and stop, but your greedy and stupid, you just have to show the whole world your living large, you even abused some musicians when your from the gutters.
Ramoni serve your sentence, and repent.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Bevima: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2020
TONYE001:
Finally, this crook has got his well-deserved ending. Do the crime, do the time.

I'm so glad this arrest happened outside the country. If it were here, we all know how his story would go.

Youths should learn to work hard, legally. Don't be swept off the floor by the wealth of those that make noise all over social media. Be more concerned about how their wealth is acquired and not how much they have. If you know how they got their wealth, you can either learn or RUN.

One by one, nemesis would catch up with every thief, whether scammer or politician.

Now, we wait for the sentencing. Hope he gets a life with no chance of parole.

Well said
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by toprealman: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Abike should please stop making noise. This guy was once among the list of Nigeria s "doing well in diaspora" according to her.
If she wants to be taken seriously, she should lead a stint that will unearth new names. Afterall what brought her fame and fortune is her time in NTA as an investigative journalist.
We known them, all you need to do is to dig a bit deeper and the source of their "audio/e-money"will be known.
Abike if you are not an opportunist......prove yourself!
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by stealmatic(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

All the Shows, the noise and big boys here and there ends in this..

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
I again,wat about dos pastors dat are parading wealth online,answer my question from d pics below

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by lakeside79937: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
If you have been a victim of scam you will know how it feels like it hurts when some scam you and take all what you have worked for . He deserve it . Been living in the UK many years now people dont trust nigerians women dont want to date Nigerians people are very scared of nigerians cos they believe nigerians are criminals and it has had a very negative impact on our lives here .they should continue getting all the scammers off the street .hushpoppy is in not just hot soup but pepper soup .hope he pays for his evil
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
abbey621:

Do you have any concrete proof to say otherwise? Forget the religious angle, what scientific proof exists that confirms life after death or even a soul? Do dogs, cats, elephants have souls? When they die do they also go to their own heaven or hell? grin grin grin

All life form starts with energy.

In science, we know that energy never dies.

When something happens, energy is changed from one form into another.

e.g. When you climb stairs, chemical energy in your food is changed into kinetic energy by your muscles, and into potential energy as you raise your body against gravity. The amount of energy transferred is measured in JOULES.

Energy is not always visible or physical form and can exist outside our physical cage.

Energy is not dependant on temperature as energy can be found in hot or cold.

That means, so life form can exist in non physical form in places inhospitable or too cold for life dependent on the warmth or hot as we need our sun to survive.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by awa(m): 6:54am On Jun 26, 2020
IJOBA2:
SHES A TRIBALIST

Obviously she just proved the hate and how tribalistic she is
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

You people should stop saying this because it is illogical and false.

If you commit a crime in a developed society, they will keep tracking you until they have enough evidence to prosecute you. Afterward, they will pick you up. This is what happened to Obi and HushPuppi.

That's why they don't shamelessly lose cases in court like the EFFC that bursts into people's homes and tag them Yahoo boys. When they get to court, they cannot prove their cases.

It has nothing to do with flaunting of one's wealth. And I repeat, it has nothing to do with flaunting you of one's wealth. That should sink in, please
it is very easy to catch a person showing off, all the search light and torch light will be focused on the person showing off like a laser beam. If you want to show off it better to follow the worthy cause path affecting humanity positively for example setting up charity and phylantropic trust foundation to create a clean superficial shield/image, that way law enforcement will think twice before pointing accusing fingers at you.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by timesup234: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2020
While I am totally against fraud we should not forget to call out the United States government for being the biggest scammers. May America burn in hell for all its fraudulent activities against third world countries
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by nengibo: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2020
SarkinYarki:
She Sha still had to mention Invictus Obi still
Yoruba vs Igbo always , even at the top
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by hammer3: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2020
nengibo:

Yoruba vs Igbo always , even at the top

That bitch is one Ugly Tribalistic animal.

It is hard to find beautiful tribalistic women.

It is always the ugly ones with low self esteem.

Even racist, very hard to find a beautiful woman that is racist.
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by AdaoraNK(f): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I think people from 'Tinubu quarters' dislike igbos.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 26, 2020
duncun:
The tribalistic woman will never disappoint.

Why not stick to the current narrative,

The young man is a yoruba, stop shadowing.
foolish fools like u always finding ways to change the narrative...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Jeffyblaq:
I must say here, Ms Abike is no longer acting professionally but hypocritically.

Call a spade a spade instead of calling it a golden fork.

Nigerians are treated badly everywhere as if we are terrorists and idiots..

I must advise, should this continue the country would be too hot for us all. as every damn person would be a suspect and a victim.

#Fact
wetin dis one dey talk...
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Kubernetes: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Invictus Obi from East.
Ramon Abbas from west.
Any one from the north?
Salutations to Aboki!!!
Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by bluefilm: 7:07am On Jun 26, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I think she is very tribalistic.

No questions about that now.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth by Prolific007(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Now the foolish boy has been humbled. What a life.
Useless youths

It's even Lazy youths self looking for soft landing when it is evident you must break a sweat before you can make money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.