Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Men Needs To Upgrade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Needs To Upgrade (631 Views)

Women Needs Love, Men Needs Love. Who Need It Most? / Things Pimps Know That The Average Men Needs To Know. / 31 Love Secrets Men Needs To Know About Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Needs To Upgrade by Stevenson1(m): 1:31am On Feb 11, 2022
I was scrolling the internet and saw where a full grown man was crying because he proposed to a lady and the said lady refused his proposal.
A lady you meant to marry refused your proposal and you littered yourself all over the floor crying??
What's wrong with men of nowadays?? Where is our honor? Our self-respect? Our dignity? Our pride?
This is why women always emphasize that "Men are cheap"
Even if you don't value yourself, you owe your heart and your self respect some respects.
I don't understand what is going on this days, I swear.
Saw another one that proposed to a lady
and she slapped her man for proposing to her.
What in the heck is going on lately??

2 Likes

Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Mophor: 1:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:12am On Feb 11, 2022
The heck indeed..where are they upgrading to? cheesy
It's called love..keep forming hard guy online while in reality you might do more than that.. wink
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Stevenson1:
I was scrolling the internet and saw where a full grown man was crying because he proposed to a lady and the said lady refused his proposal.
A lady you meant to marry refused your proposal and you littered yourself all over the floor crying??
What's wrong with men of nowadays?? Where is our honor? Our self-respect? Our dignity? Our pride?
Even if you don't value yourself, you owe your heart and your self respect some respects.

they are jux disgracing us upandan grin
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by uthlaw: 4:57am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's called love..keep forming hard guy online while in reality you might do more than that.. wink
dogs are better than those SIMPS!

1 Like

Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by MsFaith: 5:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

But you can lie o. I'm hearing this for the first time 'Men are cheap'

Easy with the lies, bro. 'Women are cheap' is the famous clause not the reverse.

To the topic, everyone has emotions no matter how emotional strong you claim to be. Even the redpillers can testify, they just form on a faceless forum. They are capital SIMPs behind the phone
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54am On Feb 11, 2022
uthlaw:
dogs are better than those SIMPS!
Haha.. grin
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by helinues: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2022
That guy's name must be Simp Son
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Choilila: 6:31am On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerian men are cheap

2 Likes

Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Fremantle: 6:35am On Feb 11, 2022
This was why she turned him down.
"Peace of Mind" is very important

Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by fikayormi(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2022
The upgrade start with you
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Stevenson1(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That is not love, that was an embarrassment. Why would you proposed to a lady and she will slap you??
When did that kind of shit started?? I don't know the men that are encouraging you guys but some of us are not worthless whether offline or online.
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Stevenson1(m): 9:32am On Feb 11, 2022
MsFaith:

But you can lie o. I'm hearing this for the first time 'Men are cheap'

Easy with the lies, bro. 'Women are cheap' is the famous clause not the reverse.

To the topic, everyone has emotions no matter how emotional strong you claim to be. Even the redpillers can testify, they just form on a faceless forum. They are capital SIMPs behind the phone

To counter my post, you have to lie in order to accuse me of lying.
"Men are cheap" is the password on Twitter. Who hasn't heard of that before??
Also, there is nothing like processing your emotions here. Men needs to learn to protect themselves just like everyone else. I don't understand one good reason why you would kneel down to propose to a lady and she will slap you.
It's not even about simps anymore.
It's about self-worth and self-respect.
Also, let nairaland no deceive una oo, some men are exactly what they say they are here.
If you get simp, hold him tight cos the next man you are about to date isn't assured.
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by odinson1(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2022
G
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

That is not love, that was an embarrassment. Why would you proposed to a lady and she will slap you??
When did that kind of shit started?? I don't know the men that are encouraging you guys but some of us are not worthless whether offline or online.
The op never stated anything like that.. undecided
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2022
odinson1:
Goat
shocked
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by odinson1(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

To counter my post, you have to lie in order to accuse me of lying.
"Men are cheap" is the password on Twitter. Who hasn't heard of that before??
Also, there is nothing like processing your emotions here. Men needs to learn to protect themselves just like everyone else. I don't understand one good reason why you would kneel down to propose to a lady and she will slap you.
It's not even about simps anymore.
It's about self-worth and self-respect.
Also, let nairaland no deceive una oo, some men are exactly what they say they are here.
If you get simp, hold him tight cos the next man you are about to date isn't assured.

There is a reason you don't argue with women,nor take Relationship Advice from them.
Their Emotions and sentiments cloud their judgement,and thus impales their ability to reason logically.
I wonder what they go to school for when they can use their brains appropriately.
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by odinson1(m): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2022
odinson1:

Naked
lipsrsealed
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by Stevenson1(m): 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The op never stated anything like that.. undecided

That means you didn't read the post properly or didn't read to the end yet you jumped into conclusions immediately.
Re: Men Needs To Upgrade by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

That means you didn't read the post properly or didn't read to the end yet you jumped into conclusions immediately.
Skipped that.. thanks for the head up.. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? / Who Was Ugochukwu Nworie? A Woman In Ebonyi Gangraped To Death / Lupita Nyongo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.