Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (100357 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lwkmd

Please help me take a brief online survey....link is in my bio
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Dalby(m): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kennydoc:

He is possibly in the US or Canada. His time zone is at least 6 hours behind the girl's time. If the girl had knowledge of time zones, she could have deduced it.

Or works at the CNN weather center

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Angy55(f): 10:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Disgusting scene in her whatsapp.
Dude is just greeting her like it's a job.

That guy is a disgrace. sad

Seconded
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by UnusualJhay(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
where is the lamentation? ??

stupid post with stupid caption sad angry angry
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by VicM6: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
mtcheew, wey the lady for dey happy say Minister of greetings dey greet her... lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
E never swallow nairaland red pill grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
rasheylaw:
In a rather hilarious post shared by a Facebook user on the social networking platform, a Nigerian lady has lamented over the dullness of her conversations with a “fine boy” who she gave her number to about three months ago.

According to her, she felt that by this time, the guy who requested for her number would have asked her out and they woulda had a relationship going as of this moment.

But the lady, Mercury, who says she wishes for the year to ‘come and go’, has been left with nothing but total disappointment with the guy who apparently loves to tell her how “Good” every time of the day is.

From the screenshots of their chats she shared, the guy consistently sent her “good morning, afternoon and evening” texts even when she didn’t respond to them.

Now she’s taken to her page to lament over the situation as she wonders whether the said guy is a ghost or something. See her post below,
In oyedepo's voice ”Tell her to use her tithe receipt to pray" so that he can call her
"Tithe receipt ko answer to prayer ni"

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by EwuGambia: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Farki:

Some girls really do act like this, you try to talk with them but they can only answer "good", "I'm fine", "OK", "I don't know" and "LOL".

It's like their brains are empty vessels only stimulated by money.
I owe you two chilled bottles of your favourite brand...

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by OjieFortune(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
The guy needs to read this article.

https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/06/five-ways-to-attract-and-make-her.html

He is very shy to air his view.
He is interested in the lady but felt she might have a man in her life there by reject his proposal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by sandracute(f): 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
oluwasegun007:

The guy dey use Glo...
lmao grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by baratech: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Omo... The guy can greet o
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by onlinestaff2020: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
The girl is seriously on heat (Hot), whereas the guy is a slow poke.

I wish it is me, I would have given it to her, real hard.
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by landforeast(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Fake fake
Which guy get that kind time

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by sawdi: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
RonaldoVido:
This story made my day. lol.

At least he didn't rape you.

One babe greet me like this for like 5 days wey I no reply.

Why you no reply am na? grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by ikenna44: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
One of the terrible side effects/disadvantages of social media... People no longer know how to communicate!
Even the lady gan no try... She should have used her initiative and engaged the guy in a more sensible discussion.

Make their 2 hold this *L* biko

7 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ayotemide:
Does he want for words to say asides this time-distorted greetings?

Iru problem wo leleyi?
Greeting is good angry
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
He’s a complete gentleman bt u can never please ladies. Why can’t she toast him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
merieam16:
gringringrin dis 1 na confirm simp
A simp that doesn't pay any Monthly allowance??

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
He's probably an alien grin But jokes aside
If u really like him den make a move. Ain't notin wrong wit dat. Maybe he's shy or sumtin wrong
In d head grin
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Dalil8: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is an eye sore. They're both dumb undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by cray91(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
you are right and same time you're very wise to have noticed such thing. in Dj khalid's voice "you smart"
MainForeigner:
The Time interval doesn't correspond with the greetings. So I think this is just attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by iammolise(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
What if the guy actually wanted to "chyykke" her be he really and actually don't know how to... Yes!, people like that still exist... It's not everybody that knows how to flow with chatting, the babe sef should've help matters small by asking something different to give him a clue if she likes him so much... Where was it written in the rules of social media that the boys must always be the chat initiator, engager and spicer alone

8 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
OjieFortune:
The guy needs to read this article.

https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/06/five-ways-to-attract-and-make-her.html

He is very shy to air his view.
He is interested in the lady but felt she might have a man in her life there by reject his proposal.
Hence, the greeting offering.
That's interesting!

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by SocialJustice: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
If he doesn't ask you out, oya ask him out. Typical mumu girl.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
jaxxy:
He’s a complete gentleman bt u can never please ladies. Why can’t she toast him? undecided
Toasting and Bread undecided
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by bigpicture001: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
.. The truth is that he likes her but he is with someone very deserving of him Dat he couldn't betray cuz sh is worth it... That's why he is still hanging on
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by raphy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
the girl sef can't organize a date she is playing hide n seek.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Alexaonfleek: 10:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
jaxxy:
angry
Nawa oo
What is this world turning into?
Was she the one that collected his number?
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Bobyro: 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
tydi:
And the brainless girl wouldn't raise any interactive topic that would lead to an Interesting chat thereby leading them getting to know themselves, how dumb she literally would be.

Chatting with a Nigerian girl is boring anyways.

This is 2020, brain dead girl wake up.
I've given up on the thought of dating a Nigerian girl. Their senselessness has no bounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Bobyro: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ghostrye:
The guy is trying to initiate a conversation, but I guess she couldn't make conversation interesting
Time of replies are also a major turnoff
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by DonPablo007(m): 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
HE DOESN'T WANT "I'M NOT INTERESTED BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS" FOR A REPLY. I'M SURE YOU'LL SOON START NEEDING 2K URGENTLY SO YOUNG MAN DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.
lmao
Re: Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her by Omoluabi16(m): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chatting with some people dey very cumbersome too. They're just naturally bland and without humour.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.