Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,629 members, 7,854,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (6566 Views)

PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / For Guys Only, Ladies Keep Off !!! / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima1(f): 4:28am On Feb 04, 2011
Brazilian weave wearing while on scholarship? Hmm. (curling lips upward)

Girl, I was on the floor when you said CLUSTERED NAPS. I am through. (laughing in pauses)
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 6:11am On Feb 04, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

1) Correction #1: No "we". . .YOU.
2) Correction #2, you THINK you have "memorized" when I clearly cut out parts of my room.
3) wtf does it matter to you? I thought you was this big shot college student with a Range Rover/statz  grin grin and always on the move? More like always on the move  from thread to thread checking for the statz of moi.
4) Correction #3, Never lived in the hood, unlike yourself who moved from the slums to a UK college dorm room and think you've "accomplished" something.
5) Birds fly south around this time, you got some catching up to do. Flap them wigs and fck off.

btw, Orton, i thought I told you to lock this mutt "RD" in the kennel!  angry angry Either you put a leash on it or I will call the pound and see that it is euthanized! And stop being mean to Chima, that is NOT cool.  angry angry

@Chima, dyk ryders come good and plenty. It's what they do, it's their job. So let them cosign and be jobless.

Your FADA!!!!! I've told you to show me where I said I WEAR BRAZILIAN!!! Nothing wrong with it fool, it's cool and all, but you've been yakking about it on me for dayzzzzz and it's getting tired. Now I gave you three days to prove I ever said or may you fall down dead the third day (Amen!). I merely talked about girls who "form" in the topic about Low Self-Esteem Girls. So do what I said or you're dead meat. Project hoe, go hoover that sh-it hole you call a bed room. It looks a lot tacky and dusty to ME grin grin grin grin. You this one-room apartment-in-the-project owner. Dirty Ugly Bi-tch!!!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by jaybee3(m): 6:14am On Feb 04, 2011
common ladies
please call a truce
This your tit tat sledging is getting more voring by the day
What you guys fighting for though? you both married to the same man or something
Common guys love don't hate
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2011
jay bee:

common ladies
please call a truce
This your bosom tat sledging is getting more voring by the day
What you guys fighting for though? you both married to the same man or something
Common guys love don't hate

Thank you jay bee for that advice. I hope THEY the NL dragons heed to it  smiley.

Now, darksh-it, here is the thread to jog your memory. I was simply generalizing after what @queensmith posted. Now you post where I said I wear it or your own na. . . . well, since bros jaybee is here I will chill.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-590817.0.html#top

It's no one's fault you're too broke-azz to afford a decent weave or pretty hair do to make you look less than 65 years old. After all many girls go natural and they look world-class. What the heck happened to YOU!?
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by viruz007(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2011
brodaz, brodaz plz leave dis thread 4 dis women formin dons. Let move ova 2 men zone and continue r disscussions.

@ d ladiez: calm down else , angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by SALady(f): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2011
@viruz007, help Lady out, what is the discussion BTW? seven pages so far and I still cant get it.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by viruz007(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2011
it was meant 2 b a thread 4 men 2 share their xperiences on d romantic partz of their lyf bt the female kingpins of NL derailed d thread itz nw a warzone btw d brodahood and sistahood.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Pweety4me(f): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2011
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by viruz007(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
it was meant 2 b a thread 4 men 2 share their xperiences on d romantic partz of their lyf bt the female kingpins of NL derailed d thread itz nw a warzone btw d brodahood and sistahood.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Pweety4me(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2011
^As usual cheesy
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
FUC.K!!!
FUC.K!!!
Bloody Spambot leave me the hell alone!
4 times within a 12hr period ain't funny!
WHO LOCKED! The Mafia Thread
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima1(f): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2011
SA Lady:

@viruz007, help Lady out, what is the discussion BTW? seven pages so far and I still cant get it.

It was initially a thread for men but the ladies crashed the "meeting" and OP been mad at me ever since. (like I created a thread crashing party undecided)

So the men called themselves trying to throw the women out the thread which weren't successful. Some men came in calling this thread "gay men meeting" and "useless". Between the gay bashing and feminist removal movement, my husband became the subject for the severely deprived.

Now as you can see it been reduced to weave bashing and tit for tat debacle. Jaybee ordered the shit starter and the subjects to stop and move on.

I hope that helps.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2011
MTCHEEEEW!!!
RUBBISH!!!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Brazilian weave wearing while on scholarship?  Hmm.  (curling lips upward)

Girl, I was on the floor when you said CLUSTERED NAPS.  I am through.  (laughing in pauses)

lmao. 4 real tho. grin grin all them shot gun pellets in the back of that head.  grin grin i'd be mad too! shiiiiit.

Orton1_0:

FUC.K!!!
FUC.K!!!
Bloody Spambot leave me the hell alone!
4 times within a 12hr period ain't funny!
WHO LOCKED! The Mafia Thread

awe poor baby. . .na you the same person who picked on 190's bans? Karma.  grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Now as you can see it been reduced to weave bashing and bosom for tat debacle. Jaybee ordered the poo starter** and the subjects to stop and move on.

**Mrs Chima. grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Debosky Chima is crazy, I tell ya.  grin
She ain't slick. lol. But I will stop tho. the poo starter needs to frigg off tho and get a life. tongue
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]@Debosky Chima is crazy, I tell ya.  grin

No doubt. . . .dat gyal Im too haad eaize. grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by annawhite(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
neva understimate the power in a woman!

men confab zone my ass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2011
debosky:

No doubt. . . .dat gyal Im too haad eaize. grin grin

lmao. that's my sis tho.  smiley
Anyways, how are you today?

LMFAO@ Annawhite. apparently yourself, Chima and I are part of some "female mafia on NL" lol
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by annawhite(f): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lmao. that's my sis tho.  smiley

LMFAO@ Annawhite. apparently yourself, Chima and I are part of some "female mafia on NL" lol

they aint seen nutting yet!sooner or later they'll run out of what to write and we will be here kicking thier balls *laff devilishly*
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Areaboy2(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

men confab zone my backside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

H A T E R !!!! undecided
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

they aint seen nutting yet!sooner or later they'll run out of what to write and we will be here kicking thier balls *laff devilishly*

lmfao! yes mam!  esp. Orton and D-Sense.  grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

men confab zone my backside grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anna, May Amadioha and thunder fire your left nip there. Idio.t!!
I dey vex o. No try md angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by annawhite(f): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Orton1_0:

Anna, May Amadioha and thunder fire your left nip there. Idio.t!!
I dey vex o. No try md angry
may amadioha cause ur balls to swell

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

Mi balls made of cast iron. . . .careful what you kick. tongue tongue
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]lmao. that's my sis tho.  smiley

I'm good, just TGIF. wink

Y'all should lef chobble for peace.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by annawhite(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
debosky:

Mi balls made of cast iron. . . .careful what you kick. tongue tongue

ive got a pair of metal shoes
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

Balls are harder. tongue

PS - una like fight for here sha. cheesy
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

LMAO! ewww damn! grin grin grin I'd hate to be on receiving end of that!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehheheh
watch how we will make burgers out of your balls.

im loving my liferag baby,u gotta let this go,aint no fun calling anoda sister names

cool

Who said it's no fun? And who sez she's a sister (spits). Ol' girl just mind your own issues ok. Thanks.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by annawhite(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2011
ragdollz:

Who said it's no fun? And who sez she's a sister (spits). Ol' girl just mind your own issues ok. Thanks.
yea sure! keep wondering who has ever been succesful trying to talk to a mad woman on d street.
excuse me ma'am do u have a pen1s?
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Areaboy2(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehheheh
watch how we will make burgers out of your balls.

cool

You seem to like balls a lot undecided

Hmmmmmm!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by annawhite(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
Area_boy:

You seem to like balls a lot undecided

Hmmmmmm!
yea cos dat is where u bring out the sheepish personality in a man.

*annawhite kicks areatout in d balls again*ouch dat huuuuurrrrrt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Am I Too Old For Him? / TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. / Which Of This Girls Is Really Mine!? Advise Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.