Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (6567 Views)

PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / For Guys Only, Ladies Keep Off !!! / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by viruz007(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2011
i believe d title of da thread was men only, Women out, Na wa o, angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Phate07(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2011

So, where are the men? undecided
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrOrton: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=14pt]******THIS IS VERTEX******[/size]

Verdex Vertex watsup?

[size=14pt]Orton my dear, I'm fine, it's just raining every where, but my compound [/size]  undecided undecided
Heeya. Well I hope all your livestocks are safe. Lol
2buff:

Quite the gay sounding thread, I must say.
2buff!
You must have read the purpose and aim of vis thread, if interracting amongst your fellow guys is not your 'fin' then you may kindly join 'em ladies.
viruz007:

i believe d title of da thread was men only,  Women out,  Na wa o,  angry
I wonder. A week ago they were all busy advocating, proposing, wishing and praying for a 'WORLD WIFOUT MEN', I decided to grant their wish(es) online, but its too bad and obvious vat 'they' can't just do wifout 'Us'.
Phate07:

So, where are the men?  undecided

Some dey here o.  Others cudn't make it - Feminists in da house got to them first.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by OboBoco(f): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
mtcheeeew boring thread, *yawns*
i rather go and take a nap.
walks out:
thinking : waste of space.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by dazzle37(f): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
dumd thread, wondering why some men are shallow.

1 Like

Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
omg 0rton so you were banned, no wonder, I noticed ur username was somehow different. Anyhoo welcome to the club grin

@topic u shd know that saying "ladies keep out" is just like waving a red flag for us to enter cheesy.Next time say "ladies welcome". I promise not to bother grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by iyatrustee(f): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Phate07:

So, where are the men? undecided

they are all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrOrton: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
dazzle37:

dumd thread, wondering why some men are shallow.

You want a piece of Me?
One more word!!!!!!! angry
Obo Boco:

mtcheeeew boring thread, *yawns*
i rather go and take a nap.
walks out:
thinking : waste of space.
And you,
Look Here Woman, Boco Haram or wateverinthehellyournameis, better shut that butt hole you call a mouth
before I descend on you!! angry

I don't remember this site being hosted by/in your momma's black stinking arse!!!
And by the way we've got ourselves 534393 Topics so why here?
Don't get me started biatch! angry angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrOrton: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
ragdollz:

omg 0rton so you were banned, no wonder, I noticed your username was somehow different. Anyhoo welcome to the club grin

@topic u shd know that saying "ladies keep out" is just like waving a red flag for us to enter cheesy.Next time say "ladies welcome". I promise not to bother grin

Hi B.day Gurl watsup?
Ain't you supposed to out party-in or something? wink grin

iyatrustee:

they are all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*****Chases Iya outta here!******** cheesy
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by dazzle37(f): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2011
Mr_Orton:

You want a piece of Me?
One more word!!!!!!! angryAnd you,
Look Here Woman, Boco Haram or wateverinthehellyournameis, better shut that butt hole you call a mouth
before I descend on you!! angry

I don't remember this site being hosted by/in your momma's black stinking arse!!!
And by the way we've got ourselves 534393 Topics so why here?
Don't get me started biatch! angry angry

Mr Orton,
No i don't want a piece of you because i don't deal with animals in mens skin,
who just vomit anything from their mouth with out thinking first.
And please leave our momma outa this ridiculous thread of yours,
if you want to bash, you can bash us directly and leave our momma outa this.
if you are a moderator or a friend to any moderator, Please unband my sister, ( obo boco ) and stop miss writing her name, its not funny,
i don't see any thing that she has written here that is worst than yours, and she got banded immediately she made her comment here, meaning there is a possiblilty that you are behind her band, that shows you being a coward and not the man you claim to be.
Thank you.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Brite02(m): 11:49am On Feb 02, 2011
I'm stil finkin. . .
Can d ladies do witout us?. .er. .er a world witout men, yet can nt skip a tiny thread. . .
'INDEED A WORLD WITOUT MEN'
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by angry190: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2011
I feel like strangling reality101 and phat07 to death
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
dazzle37:

Mr Orton,
No i don't want a piece of you because i don't deal with animals in mens skin,
who just vomit anything from their mouth with out thinking first.
And please leave our momma outa this ridiculous thread of yours,
if you want to bash, you can bash us directly and leave our momma outa this.
if you are a moderator or a friend to any moderator, Please unband my sister, ( obo boco ) and stop miss writing her name, its not funny,
i don't see any thing that she has written here that is worst than yours, and she got banded immediately she made her comment here, meaning there is a possiblilty that you are behind her band, that shows you being a coward and not the man you claim to be.
Thank you.
Gurl calm down and stop hurting.k
My opening of this thread was just a private chat zone for me and My fellow NL guys, away from you ladies, now how does that make me an Animal??
Dazzle, I kinda like the way you approached this issue so let me take out time and explain meself:

Babe don't judge me by what 'em haters say bout me or my camouflage moods, very few people in here comprehend me, and one fin is for sure, I'm no woman hater neither am I sadist!
Watever happened to your friend, i had notfin to do wif it, for me all feuds and beèfs end on spot and dats it! this is my 2 and half year stay on NL and i have never master minded a ban on anyone and i hope they unban your friend soon. Hope you believe me?
And more fin, sorry bout me insults! It was just a case of transferred aggression on my part!

Now kindly leave my thread!
:-D

**just kidding**
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by dazzle37(f): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
Orton1_0:

Gurl calm down and stop hurting.k
My opening of this thread was just a private chat zone for me and My fellow NL guys, away from you ladies, now how does that make me an Animal??
Dazzle, I kinda like the way you approached this issue so let me take out time and explain meself:

Babe don't judge me by what 'em haters say bout me or my camouflage moods, very few people in here comprehend me, and one fin is for sure, I'm no woman hater neither am I sadist!
Watever happened to your friend, i had notfin to do wif it, for me all feuds and beèfs end on spot and dats it! this is my 2 and half year stay on NL and i have never master minded a ban on anyone and i hope they unban your friend soon. Hope you believe me?
And more fin, sorry bout me insults! It was just a case of transferred aggression on my part!

Now kindly leave my thread!
:-D

**just kidding**

OK, now you asked me politely to leave your thread, did it take any thing away from you NO
and it does NOT make you less of a man,
thats exactly how you should have replied my sister, if you were not happy that she posted on your thread, now she is banded
and am not happy about that, because she was the one that even introduced me to N/L
she made N/L more fun for me to visit.
btw, she is not my friend like you said,
she is my sister ( twin sister for that matter ) am sure you have come across replies or threads that you would notice some one refering to us as N/L twins ,so you understand why i am taking it up.
and i was not judging you based on your personality, i can't do that, because we are all different individuals hiding behind user names to say whatever we like, i was replying and judging based on your response. thank you.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by SALady(f): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mr Orton1_0, never mind me I just came in here as a spectator to watch the life and death of the NL gay thread.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by ragdollz: 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
Orton boo I see I have been a bad influence on you!! Where'd you learn to talk like that, man!! Lol, I know you don't mean a jot of it. Meanwhile, when and where is the Men Only Confab holding cos it's certainly not here grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
SA Lady:

Mr Orton1_0, never mind me I just came in here as a spectator to watch the life and death of the NL gay thread.

DAMN
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
Stubborn goats - a men only thread is opened and some women rush in like starving goats. grin

PS - who banned Obo Boco? angry
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
You did.

We can come in whenever we want to. You don't own us nor run us.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
dazzle37:

OK, now you asked me politely to leave your thread, did it take any thing away from you NO
and it does NOT make you less of a man,
thats exactly how you should have replied my sister, if you were not happy that she posted on your thread, now she is banded
and am not happy about that
, because she was the one that even introduced me to N/L
she made N/L more fun for me to visit.
btw, she is not my friend like you said,
she is my sister ( twin sister for that matter )
am sure you have come across replies or threads that you would notice some one refering to us as N/L twins ,so you understand why i am taking it up.
and i was not judging you based on your personality, i can't do that, because we are all different individuals hiding behind user names to say whatever we like, i was replying and judging based on your response. thank you.
woo-woo-woo!
Dazzle hold it there babe, don't push it!
And point of correction, I never knew you both where twins before now so pardon my ignorance.
Well i now get your stress but you will agree wif me vat your twin-sis was kinda harsh on me. And like I said i wasn't in my best of moods then. Well dat being said and not witstanding, I'll see what I can do, Mind you I'm not promising you anyfin but i'll try.
And kindly do say 'hi' to your twin-sis for me.

So hope dat now makes us pals??
8-)
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by Orton10(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
Rd, SA Lady & Mrs Chima wait for Me!!!
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

We can come in whenever we want to.  You don't own us nor run us.  

. . . .said the wild she-goat. grin
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by angry190: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
women needed to match na[i]k[/i]ed for my release

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597523.0.html#bot
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
debosky:

. . . .said the wild she-goat. grin

I will be whatever you want me to be and you still can't run this. Hmmph.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by r231(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I will be whatever you want me to be and you still can't run this.  Hmmph.

Really?? cheesy

Can you be a dominatrix? wink wink
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
Not for you.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
Why not? Didn't you say

Mrs.Chima:

I will be whatever you want me to be

Now be a nice gal and abide by your word. tongue
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
I will, not I am.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2011
Ok when will you be a dominatrix then? cheesy
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by dazzle37(f): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
PS - who banned Obo Boco? angry
[quote][/quote]

Hi debosky, where have you been ??
i have missed you dearly

please we don't know who banned my sister
help me tell them to release her, and we are suspecting she got banned because of the particular thread
she was been very busy, so she does not come online often
then yesterday when she came online and commented on this thread,
she got banned almost immediately
thats why we suspect its from these thread.
Re: Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] by debosky(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
Hmmm. . . .interesting.

You still on YIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose / If You Come Across Those Girl In Dis Photo Wat Will You Do / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.