Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93557 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Saintmary:

Lamba

grin grin grin

Abeg, lemme o grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by debbydams(f): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
U ehn
holatin:
year but fear woman more
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Sniper101(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
kelvinrhs:

You forgot to mention the part where you chop her too

� � �

...felt that part wasn't really necessary; as it wouldn't have related to the topic at hand grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Sniper101(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
kizwid:

bad man... lolx. do mai konji no harm you oo, you no even reason if she be spirit... lol..
but i gbadu dah your nigga and level you handle the matter, i dare not try things like with ma homie here.

...reason if she be spirit?
as in, ppl dey actually pick up spirits?
For real?
Well, if say she na spirit, she for harm my guy before I come house ni cheesy ...but as she no harm him, I guess I knew I was safe grin

How else I for handle the matter nah?
Begin vex for or quarrel with my guy?
No naa. Lol
Anyhow sha, wen I called him, I first let am know say the Girl na that kind girl. So as he try e luck and e enter for am, e no just vex me at all. And nor be dat kind girl matter go con dey make me dey beef my guy ni

And u said u can't try things like that with ur homies over there?
Gist me naa cheesy
Why do u say so undecided
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by dumininu01(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Inside life grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by dumininu01(m): 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
I met this pretty lady on IG and I run am... She told me she had a boyfriend... I told her no wahala... Na me open the place grin grin... The said bf never sex the babe sef grin... If I dey waka for school... I go jam the babe with her bf and ah go even shake the guy... The babe go gimme eye
For night she go com my side around 10pm she go commot around 6am for morning for my hostel... I miss her tho she's pretty asf n good in da main thing grin...
Fear ladies sha grin

5 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Budline1(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Madam shut up. Ladies started nonsense and guys later understand that love is scam. Our African mentality has resigned women to kitchen duties , no other usefulness except sex and cooking.
In my early days girls are already going after big bros when we still dey play ball 4 street. When a young looking guy ask a broke girl out she'll form hard to get but when yahoo guy do the same they'll fall in love quickly and later complain of heartbreak. Nigeria women and material things are inseparable. Now you're also guilty of what I've said

Exactly. So true.

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by holatin(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2020
debbydams:
U ehn
no mind me dear, na wetin eyes see make heart freeze
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2020
I heard this in a taxi yesterday, don't know if the story is true or false

This story was narrated by a close friend to a bride

She says 2 couples were planning marriage before the corona issue came up and they had to postpone the marriage.

The wife is a virgin and husby was looking forward to tearing the seal on the night of the wedding.

Husby lives at Lagos while Hanty lives at Abeokuta Ogun state if I listened correctly

The lady narrating the story says no one knows that best lady has started catching feelings for the guy.

So she left Abeokuta to Lagos to the guy house and claimed she came to do something but its too late for her to travel back.

So best lady slept over at Uncle groom house.

Best lady seduced huncle and they probably kept doing it until she became pregnant.

Wedding is yet to hold and best lady is already pregnant for the groom.

Best lady is saying that the man must wed her instead.

Husby is saying he don't love Best lady.

Let's not be gender bias, we are all scum � � �

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Sniper101:

...felt that part wasn't really necessary; as it wouldn't have related to the topic at hand grin

Sharp guy!!!

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Tonitoniton(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
It takes the grace of God and proper home training and some kind of early exposure and orientation for these ladies to come out right. If not, women are some thing u should not entangle ur self with. A lady will be sleeping with u now but her mind is with another and she will act it out very well. It will take a smart guy to catch her. Some of the good ones makes up their mind to be good and nothing else

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ArcToyin(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.

Why will you have to drag something sacred into your friend gibberish thing? You must be high on some liquid.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Grateful02(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Op So it's today you know that "women should be feared". Fear anything on skirts.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Grateful02(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chei I know say this one na uniLag blood
uthlaw:
[sub][/sub] na 50/50,some will show the dull guys pepper and we the smart one will show other ladies pepper also!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Grateful02(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
You eh, Why you come break my ribs
Sniper101:

This story of yours have made me wanna share one particular one of mine grin

Rewind to about 6 to 7yrs ago when I was working in MTN back when recharge cards aren't something you can easily get from every shop at every corner of the street.

A babe alighted from a motorcycle in front of our Office to get recharge card to make a call but asked to power her phone a bit so she can recharge her phone n make her call.
...judging from the big bag she was carrying, I figured she came from far away to visit someone.
Getting to about 45minutes since she charged her phone, the babe was still seated by the entrance our office n not making plans to leave. I got concerned cos it was gradually getting dark.

As a sharp guy, my mind just tell me to make a move, say diswan fit easy for me to carry go house las las (TGIF)
So, I approached her n asked her if there's something I could help her with cos I noticed she's been moody.
She told me she's stranded cos she came to visit a guy but now the guy's number was not reachable n she doesn't have any place to stay the night cos she doesn't know anyone around.

To cut the long story short, I quickly called my guy to come take my key n take the Babe to my house n keep her company or occupied until i close from work.

My guy came n took her to my place o
But lo and behold
By the time I reach my house, na wrapper na e the girl tie o

Before my guy left, he whisper to me say he dun chop the Babe twice before I come house so ...say make me try chop my own too o ...lol

Women! Make una fear Dem o
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Grateful02(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
Ah na fight? Take it easy na
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Who invited you here. Stay on your lane oga shabi is your forming?
What even brought forming into this talk. Do I look like your secondary school girlfriend.
Bleep off already
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Grateful02:
Chei I know say this one na uniLag blood
u way know!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by uthlaw: 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
Sniper101:

This story of yours have made me wanna share one particular one of mine grin

Rewind to about 6 to 7yrs ago when I was working in MTN back when recharge cards aren't something you can easily get from every shop at every corner of the street.

A babe alighted from a motorcycle in front of our Office to get recharge card to make a call but asked to power her phone a bit so she can recharge her phone n make her call.
...judging from the big bag she was carrying, I figured she came from far away to visit someone.
Getting to about 45minutes since she charged her phone, the babe was still seated by the entrance our office n not making plans to leave. I got concerned cos it was gradually getting dark.

As a sharp guy, my mind just tell me to make a move, say diswan fit easy for me to carry go house las las (TGIF)
So, I approached her n asked her if there's something I could help her with cos I noticed she's been moody.
She told me she's stranded cos she came to visit a guy but now the guy's number was not reachable n she doesn't have any place to stay the night cos she doesn't know anyone around.

To cut the long story short, I quickly called my guy to come take my key n take the Babe to my house n keep her company or occupied until i close from work.

My guy came n took her to my place o
But lo and behold
By the time I reach my house, na wrapper na e the girl tie o

Before my guy left, he whisper to me say he dun chop the Babe twice before I come house so ...say make me try chop my own too o ...lol

Women! Make una fear Dem o
hope say you chop 4times b4 morning!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Burgerlomo: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

That's not a big deal after all it's a bank alert grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Chiagozieking: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
I'm telling you..
Guys click the link and love for me

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQKxqphlsk/?igshid=lywkyq34zvi7
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Sniper101(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
uthlaw:
hope say you chop 4times b4 morning!

4times b4 she left?
Sure grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Sniper101(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
Grateful02:
You eh, Why you come break my ribs

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Womanizer(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
victorian:
Fear men more!

Men! Recently men have been bombarding my inbox on I love you. They re hurt cos I'm not reciprocating the love back. Omo, come and see emoji tears on my matter.

And ask me why?

Because I made a broadcast online that I'm dating a well known guy.

They saw my broadcast and now claiming useless love wey I no even understand, Awon morafuckas!

If they think they can ruin my relationship, they better think again!

Honestly I wonder how most guys reason? angry

Always lurking around to ruin someone happiness!

No single conscience towards the main bf, they want to share his babe with.

sad Fear men!

Any man who comes as a friend and want to make me start liking him more than my boo? I cut u off straight! Mo Raye oshi!

You don't need to fear all men...I'm different and I'm real cheesy
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Rawhumper(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
You mean ooo....no be long thing matter undecided

quote author=simplepee post=91303104]Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few good ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.[/quote]
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by DarkCaesar(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2021
debbydams:
Hmmmm u guys are saying fear woman upadan.. Wotof guys.. I started dating when I was in 100l level till date I have nver hurt any guy dey hurt me.. No b woman � I be nd I never cheat on any of those animal o..
cool
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by vikgreen01(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
tightpussy156:
A pretty babe I met last month took me to her boyfriend house an introduce me as her cousin.so the foolish guy welcome me properly an told the girl to cook a nice meal for meal,I hate the sweet jollof rice, chicken,an chilled wine.the guy gave us space he told his girlfriend he want to check on somebody in town.immediately the guy left the babe have to woo me to the bed.i gave her the best an greatest Bleep in her life.she release twice.which she even confess about.fear women.who quotes me hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.