Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93553 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by policy12: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmm

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ojuu4u(m): 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.

At least it shows both physically and in ur utterances that u lack home training.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
PEOPLE wey GOD dey fear since him create them..
.... na now MEN dey learn.
When a LADY wants to LIE, she first starts with shedding Tears.
These tears are released to melt your heart as a man and make you believe their PANORAMIC LIES.

Whenever they FART, they maintain a fierce look on the guy sitting next to them. And, as usual everyone seated will blame the nearest Guy.... since LADIES don't fart.
They only FART during SEX.

They can halt an ongoing church program just to confront another Lady for their borrowed JEWELRY.

Their BIRTHDAYS are celebrated like menstrual periods. They don't mind telling every man that comes their way that their birthdays are like English Premier League matches that are played every Weekend.
MEMORY VERSE:
Why won't Fear someone who encountered the Devil Face to Face and survived it.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raymeskey: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fear Nigerian babes
Its better to be single than to even know some of them..
That's how I met one not quite long we became friend. I actually wanted us to take it to another level (I wanted to make her side chick first after which promotion will later comes because real chick is of different faith), but she insisted that she have a boy friend and the guy is good to her. That's fine by me since we are friend, probably she is pretending because her body language is entirely different (in my mind).

Babe birthday comes up, I took her out after some days from the birthday date. she showed up with two friends without informing me, I wanted leaving the scene but come see begging. They ate and drank all they could from there I was taken to one of their friends birthday party.

Some days after, babe woke me up in the morning with a call requesting for 10k if I can assist with 5k. I gave her an excuse that I can't raise such amount of money for now, she called later that I should help with anything that she want to use the money for vocational training blah blah blah.. My answer remains the same...
We later met in the evening babe said I shouldn't bother about it again. Fine if you said so..my reply.
We now schedule her to visit me in the following day probably in the morning (this is not the first time of visiting)

In the morning babe called that she will be coming
after some hours she flashed and I called back but her line was not reachable, I went to the main street no sign of her

In the evening babe called with different number that she came and was knocking on my gate that no one answer and on her way coming to my house she lost her phone, she is using her mum's phone now and she instructed her not to use it again.

Since then I didn't bother asking of her
So many lies, I can see infidelity in her already
Her phone is always off when she is with me and if she turns it on calls will be coming in which she will not answer...

It's better to stay away from them
I now found out the reason some of my friends are not giving it for marriage

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Bruno3000(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
engrchykae:
all daughters of Eve are to be feared.
na so o
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
illicit:
Inside life.....
Rotimi 5alive.....

7 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Osobi32(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
missawele:
These are funny stories. But at the end, we can conclude that we are the ones doing ourselves.
A man will break a lady's heart, and she will retaliate by breaking someone else's son's heart. Ans that one will also retaliate by breaking another woman's heart. And the cycle goes on and on.

We will all be alright las las .

Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help
u just nailed it my dear

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ul
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by mynaijadj(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fear women and fear men too. Everybody is suspect. Focus on your goals and win. All else follows.

Check my signature for affordable and effective new music promo for independent artistes. We know you need to be heard and it can be tough getting promo so we have a package that works for you on mynaijadj

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by illicit(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Volkswagen90:
Rotimi 5alive.....

grin

It is actually Lotiri 5alive ( you will find 5alive)

5 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Openbusiness2: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

Truly the first!

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Came here to check whether I booked a space. I'm out!
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by tot(f): 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Same ole, same ole stale story. You guys should sing a different tune for once. Nigerian girls this and that every darn day undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by onwuakpachris(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2020
hmmm....when I see the type of useless girls some naija dudes roll with eh all in d name of rltnshps I js dey wonder wetin b naija men problem honestly..cus 4 their mind..they aving fun..loving nd fvcking d hottest chicks...but I js pity them sha cus in Christ's voice.."they know not what they doing"....d girls go js dey use dem as ATMs..come dey even manipulate them emotionally nd sexually on top..which kind wahala be that abeg...as 4 me..I'm way above all those manipulation rubbish..I didn't js read Robert greene's most powerful books.."d 48 laws of powers"..."d Art of seduction"..."mastery"...nd "d 50th law" js 4 reading sake..I digested all d teachings nd practice olla d teachings esp when dealing with d ever manipulative naija girls..so I can smell any form of manipulation from any girl from ten miles away...so d naija girl that can ever manipulate me financially..emotionally.. sexually e.t.c must come from either Jupiter or mars so I won't b able 2 smell her manipulations....worst part..naija men always think they d ones using naija girls but d reverse is always d case...they d ones using us...make naija guys wise up abeg

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Biodun1929(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nigerian women have always been in the news for one reason or the other. If they are in the news for feminism, they are probably waxing strong giving out gists about how they want to be treated as women. Also, when talks of infidelity and DNA is causing outrage on social media, there is every point that women have touched the topic.

What gives a human being such audacity to always think he or she is right? In the period of incessant rape in the country, some Nigerian men tagged all men as rapist. That comment sparked outage among men. So many instances were given about how men are potential rapists.

However, the men have in turn, relayed the activities of these women to the world. So many shocking revelations showed how unfaithful some women are. It is not surprising to some men though, as they have similar experiences.

Below are the screenshots. Read and share your thoughts. Have you ever been heart broken by a woman before?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!! That second story is epic. grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Fembleez1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why

Can you do without us? You guys love dick like food but pretend, why

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by starbuck(f): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
As una no dey fear Satan again, make una fear us grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by gambia(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
I concur

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Heineken(m): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hahahahha side nigga to another side nigga lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Jeromejnr(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
Another time waster

Your moniker is from that youtuber dude.
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by MozB: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lmao... The second guy talk se him be side nigga to another side nigga. Some of these girls no get joy. I pity whoever thinks infidelity is a gender thing. You really haven't had experiences shaa.

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=missawele post=91295257]These are funny stories. But at the end, we can conclude that we are the ones doing ourselves.
A man will break a lady's heart, and she will retaliate by breaking someone else's son's heart. Ans that one will also retaliate by breaking another woman's heart. And the cycle goes on and on.

We will all be alright las las .

[color=#006600]Anyway, I am a digital marketing strategist and business coach. I help small business owners find clarity in their business & make sales online. If you are trying to start a business and don't know how to go about it, stuck in your business, want to make sales or just generally finding things difficult in your business, reach out to me. I can help

I need your Epp...i want to learn digital marketing and also explore in my bizness i am into palms and shoes bizness....Asap
08166354037 whatsap me
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by IJOBA2: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE QUESTION THAT WAS THROWN ARE YOU DAUGHTERS OF EVE RASHEEDangry

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by zicoraads: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
I loved this series on Twitter yesterday. Dr. Funmilayo's ordeal and that of Elo inspired it.

Truly, fear women. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
lol firstbank cheesy cheesy
just like some weeks ago another guy was crying that his girlfriend saved his name on her fone as Gas money grin

13 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Farki: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:

The same way a person can't do without a dog but doesn't want it to urinate on the carpet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Mariangeles(f): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
At the end of the day, men are their own enemy.

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Emilokoiyawon: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
One of the gals I used to gbensh dat year introduced me to her husband-to-be as her pastor-she even came up with a fake church name on the spot.
O boi since then I fear women pass Satan. cheesy

I know an Imam (a friend of mine) in Jos who secretly fvcked dozens of wives of some of the most prominent Muslims in Plateau state. When you see these women in public, you won't even believe they can do such. But to be fair to these women, their husbands were busy fvcking Unijos big gals and spending money on them

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by sylve11: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
That guy wey say babe matter change him name from Scorpion to Ekene got me laughing hard grin grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.