Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots (93547 Views)

'Why Men Have Every Right To Cheat On Their Women' – Nigerian Man (Video) / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Mokason28: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
PerfectJUSTICE:
Nigerian women have always been in the news for one reason or the other. If they are in the news for feminism, they are probably waxing strong giving out gists about how they want to be treated as women. Also, when talks of infidelity and DNA is causing outrage on social media, there is every point that women have touched the topic.

What gives a human being such audacity to always think he or she is right? In the period of incessant rape in the country, some Nigerian men tagged all men as rapist. That comment sparked outage among men. So many instances were given about how men are potential rapists.

However, the men have in turn, relayed the activities of these women to the world. So many shocking revelations showed how unfaithful some women are. It is not surprising to some men though, as they have similar experiences.

Below are the screenshots. Read and share your thoughts. Have you ever been heart broken by a woman before?

I Dated a girl a student at Bingham university one day my Neighbor came around saw the girl (plateau girl) and asked if he could make a move on the girl... I said yes I gave him exactly 3mins interval to get the girls number and any information he needed next thing I saw when I snuck back in my own house ooo my Neighbour was already banging the girl in my sitting room
Fast forward to few weeks later the girl was begging me to please help her with 3k that she is stranded only for me to find out lerra that the girl invited my neighbor to a hotel and needed my money to flex my neighbor grin
I fear who no fear woman

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Mowsid(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
fear women oh
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by hedonistic: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
lilmax:
You guys choose to be fooled

The signs are always there, you're just blind because you think you're in love

A girl says she this is my cousin, best friend or this is my friend, yet your eyes are opened

If she's not your blood don't trust her, even as a wife, she only gives birth to your blood.

Even that is subject to confirmation. There are no guarantees with women.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by AngelicBeing: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.
Hian, studying the word of God ke, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, like seriously shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by 24SEVEN: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Raymeskey:
Fear Nigerian babes
Its better to be single than to even know some of them..
That's how I met one not quite long we became friend. I actually wanted us to take it to another level (I wanted to make her side chick first after which promotion will later comes because real chick is of different faith), but she insisted that she have a boy friend and the guy is good to her. That's fine by me since we are friend, probably she is pretending because her body language is entirely different (in my mind).

Babe birthday comes up, I took her out after some days from the birthday date. she showed up with two friends without informing me, I wanted leaving the scene but come see begging. They ate and drank all they could from there I was taken to one of their friends birthday party.

Some days after, babe woke me up in the morning with a call requesting for 10k if I can assist with 5k. I gave her an excuse that I can't raise such amount of money for now, she called later that I should help with anything that she want to use the money for vocational training blah blah blah.. My answer remains the same...
We later met in the evening babe said I shouldn't bother about it again. Fine if you said so..my reply.
We now schedule her to visit me in the following day probably in the morning (this is not the first time of visiting)

In the morning babe called that she will be coming
after some hours she flashed and I called back but her line was not reachable, I went to the main street no sign of her

In the evening babe called with different number that she came and was knocking on my gate that no one answer and on her way coming to my house she lost her phone, she is using her mum's phone now and she instructed her not to use it a
Since then I didn't bother asking of her
So many lies, I can see infidelity in her already
Her phone is always off when she is with me and if she turns it on calls will be coming in which she will not answer...

It's better to stay away from them
I now found out the reason some of my friends are not giving it for marriage

I did not read where you said u slept with her. cos at least you spent on her and her friends. I don't know how I do it. but I usually have sex before spending a dime. if I go even spend sef.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Kendroid: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt if any Nigerian girl will make Heaven. These daughters of Eve are on another level.

A girl has been disturbing my guy for 15K since last week. I was with my guy last night when he showed me his chat with the girl. My guy was asking her what she needs the 15k for.. Girl boldly said, she's a big girl that my guy shouldn't be asking her such question.. A girl eating Mummy thank you is claiming to be a big girl.
As I'm writing now, they're inside the room now.. Only God know what they're doing. My mind is telling me they're studying the word of God.
As far as I can tell, 15K is too much just for 1 knack... He should spend days inside with her, if possible weeks sef grin

13 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
When you pick up girls like it's bend down select, that's what happens. You can't go one month or more being single and you expect to get decent ladies. I'm sure this same guys do the same thing to the ladies. Using #FearWomen to justify their BS.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Orpe7(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
madridguy:
First Bank sent her

Am at home start coming grin grin grin chai

She's into Elephants noni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Brushstrokes20: 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
....in fact, after women, FEAR WOMEN!

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by xynerise: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
grin grin
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by sylve11: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
lilmax:

A girl says she this is my cousin, best friend or this is my friend, yet your eyes are opened

If she's not your blood don't trust her, even as a wife, she only gives birth to your blood.

Hmmmm shocked cool
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by peteryoung2048d(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Check Signature
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Its both gender that are guilty of all that is being said here. So guys dont be biased on this matter. Men even do worst.

May God deliver we the Holy sisters from vultures including those who claim to be bro but are wolves in sheep's clothing.

#Likebegatlike

5 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by edoboy74(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
rasheedatt:
you guys can't do without us but will still bash us why

20% men can’t do without women
80% women can’t do without men

A woman has nothing other than sex to offer
A man has nothing to offer than sex, money, food, housing, clothing, hair, recharge card, and even things as little as toiletries

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Side nigga to another side nigga grin

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Bobotic(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Our Almighty God in Heaven,

Women you created to be our helpers are now disturbing & distracting us to concentrate normal embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Chirowman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wahala ooo
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Raymeskey: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
24SEVEN:

I did not read where you said u slept with her. cos at least you spent on her and her friends. I don't know how I do it. but I usually have sex before spending a dime. if I go even spend sef.
Lol
I was planning something better and big for her
That's why I didn't lie to her and my intention is not her hole if not I would have penetrated
Not knowing she is a leech

2 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Kelvin5214: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
just 4k them and go your way. time no dy to waste on a long term shit.

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Pedrocross4568(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.

It so funny u consider yourself as a good girl with this kind of heart of wishing people evil.

Pls do have it in mind that for every bad man or woman out there was turned into what them are today by a no good woman or man.

But Amen to your prayer may God bless the good men and women with good wives and husbands.

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by rolexino(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
The one that tighten her ponmo for 15min weak me

As baba enter, e go feel say he tear V �

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Karlifate: 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
That NYSC story... "I was the side nigga to another side nigga"

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Akinbahm(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Genesils:
That side nigga to another side nigga really crack me up... Lmao grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Aidejay(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
Where would nairaland be without twitter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by edoboy74(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all.

You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman.

For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.

Later you will be running from one church to another looking for open (looking for a man to marry)

6 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Btruth: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
lilmax:

even the blood by birth in some cases needs to be confirmed by DNA to be sure its your blood truly.

Naa waa oooo. Men don come this one life sha..........lol

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Ooye12: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigeria babes and dick they are like 5&6 Awon omo ale ..

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Only a weak man fears woman.... These generation of men are a disgrace to manhood

18 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Deoboss(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Bruno3000:
Between Igbo and Yoruba women I don't even know who to fear more...

All join angry
Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
simplepee:
Yinmu. When men meet good women, they will still not value her and treat her like trash. Let those girls show dem pepper atleast for the sake of some of us that don't have that mind. I won't pity men at all. You all deserve whatever you are getting, except for the very few ones though may God bless you with a good woman. For the players, liars and deceivers, ya'll deserve each other.

I agree. We men also need to do better. Even mesef my ashewo 2 much.

3 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by ScholarRidwan: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Dear Good people of Nairaland, please kindly take a minute to read.
 Earlier this year I got an admission offer from a school in US but my application could not be evaluated for funding due to late submission. I had to differ the offer till next year and will have to submit  GRE score that was initially waived because of the pandemic to be evaluated for funding.

I was told if i could write the GRE and score very high coupled with my good academic background I'm sure going to get the funding. I already saved about 50k for the exam until I was told I'll be needing an International passport for the registration. I inquired about the cost of doing that which was 17800 on getting to immigration I spent nothing less than 40k to get the passport done. Now I'm I've just 10k left and the cost of the exam is 60k.

And the reason why I've to register now is.because there are not so many centers and if one does not register early enough (at least 3months prior) the scheduled date might not fit into your plan because of limited centers, and in my case my result must've been ready by December so I can be evaluated early enough when there would be more funding available and less competition.

I was able to raise the initial 50k by going to site with Surveyors and work as an instrument operator but the whole pandemic issue has affected the availability of jobs already and I'm even still being owed. So, I'm pleading with eyes full of tears to any kind hearted person to please come to my aid and support my ambition. I'm very positive of acing this exam and getting a full funding.

4 Likes

Re: "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots by OdefaGirl(f): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
You guys should leave this "fear women" sh!t...... it's the same thing all around..... you gat loyal women and loyal men as well as the opposites grin grin grin abi no be our men dey say.... it's in their nature abi blood to cheat grin
My dear.... what's in East is in West....the women go around hurting guys with their side cocks and men hurting babes with their side chicks.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.