Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination (12016 Views)

PDP Govs Have Accepted Buhari’s Victory- Oshiomhole / INEC Accepted Buhari As A Candidate Without Certificate Of Education - BBC / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2011
When did Pastor Bakare contest as LG Chairman
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2011
Evano:

where is the medically certified liar by the moniker johndoe200 to answer the question?
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Genbuhari3: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2011
dont bother to wait for the answer, the guy is insane and clueless like the GEJ he supports
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Kikelomot: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2011
We have hoped and prayed for change, now it's here and we still don't recognise it[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 11:42am On Feb 03, 2011
Xtians are castigating Tunde Bakare that he is dragging the name of God in the mud by doing boy-boy for a Muslim president. I looked at the majority of people talking him down on this and found out that they themselves have muslim bosses, Muslim landlords, Muslim biz partners etc. What a hypocritical way of reasoning!

Joseph reported to Pharaoh o, Pharaoh was not a worshipper of Jehovah! Daniel reported to the King of Babylon, He was not a worshipper of Jehovah o!! As long as you are a shining example of Christ's standard, you are not unequally yoked with the unbeliever. Hypocrites are too much in the Pentecostal fellowship, too much head knowledge, but they try no challenge bigger than themselves!!
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Bukittes(f): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2011
Shallow Interview if u ask me. Pertinent questions weren't asked. Ifedayo, u r found wanting in ur profession jare! Pastor turned VP Candidate, Should we begin to see blood in ur regime and tell u that u will die in power? Lol! Na wah o! What has Light got to do with darkness? O gaaaa o! I repeat again, Pastor Bakare, don't ridicule ur salvation o!!! The whole world is watching and Christians are on the edge on this issue! Don't soil ur garments o!!!
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by johndoe200: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

Xtians are castigating Tunde Bakare that he is dragging the name of God in the mud by doing boy-boy for a Muslim president. I looked at the majority of people talking him down on this and found out that they themselves have muslim bosses, Muslim landlords, Muslim biz partners etc. What a hypocritical way of reasoning!

Joseph reported to Pharaoh o, Pharaoh was not a worshipper of Jehovah! Daniel reported to the King of Babylon, He was not a worshipper of Jehovah o!! As long as you are a shining example of Christ's standard, you are not unequally yoked with the unbeliever. Hypocrites are too much in the Pentecostal fellowship, too much head knowledge, but they try no challenge bigger than themselves!!

Look at this fool, how did you know who their bosses and landlords are? Do you think we are fools? Please keep you juvenile nonsense to yourself.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by johndoe200: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2011
Evano:

A I have no time for fake pastors, I got this from HIM HIMSELF.

He said that he intended to run for the chairmanship of Abeokuta Local Government area of his state. I am sure that he did. Since he was not declared the winner, I am sure he lost.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by johndoe200: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

where is the medically certified liar by the moniker johndoe200 to answer the question?

In your insanity you feel the need to insult anyone who does not believe what you do? It just goes to show that you lack home training (did you actually have a home?).
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2011
Bukittes:

Shallow Interview if u ask me. Pertinent questions weren't asked. Ifedayo, u r found wanting in your profession jare! Pastor turned VP Candidate, Should we begin to see blood in your regime and tell u that u will die in power? Lol! Na wah o! What has Light got to do with darkness? O gaaaa o! I repeat again, Pastor Bakare, don't ridicule your salvation o!!! The whole world is watching and Christians are on the edge on this issue! Don't soil your garments o!!!

If you have the pertinent questions for Bakare,can you please enumerate them?Talking about seeing blood and dying in power,I guess you are referring to Pastor Bakare's prophecies about OBJ which the media blew out of proportion.I suggest you get hold of the meesage titled NO MORE WALLS preached by Pastor Bakare on March 7 1999 where the prophecy was relayed and tell us where blood and dying in power were mentioned.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
johndoe200:

In your insanity you feel the need to insult anyone who does not believe what you do? It just goes to show that you lack home training (did you actually have a home?).
[/quotE

There is a saying in Yoruba which when literarily translated to English goes thus:It takes a thief to know the footsteps of another thief on a rocky ground.I am glad to inform that we are in the same league.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2011
johndoe200:

There is a saying in Yoruba which when literarily translated to English goes thus:It takes a thief to know the footsteps of another thief on a rocky ground.I am glad to inform you that we are in the same league
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2011
johndoe200:

A I have no time for fake pastors, I got this from HIM HIMSELF.

He said that he intended to run for the chairmanship of Abeokuta Local Government area of his state. I am sure that he did. Since he was not declared the winner, I am sure he lost.

Your statement above has shown that you have a very crude knowledge of the English Language.When did expression of interest become synonymous with actually contesting?In addition your puerile and callow assumption has indeed buttressed the saying that assumption is the nadir point of knowledge.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
I see. but from your statement you said he intended to contest, that means he didn't if my logic is still intact, what of yours?
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MAYOWAAK: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
MAYOWAAK:

johndoe200:

Look at this fool, how did you know who their bosses and landlords are? Do you think we are fools? Please keep you juvenile nonsense to yourself.

I do not want to believe that you are visually challenged.Didn't you see the latin acronym etc which means I could go on and on with my examples and not limited to bosses and landlords only.

Your adult gibberish lacks ay iota of sense
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by bodmax: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2011
I have carefully read all your comments, PLEASE READ THIS

It is not an issue at all since he said, "I'll run If God permits Me", this statement should not cause pandemonium. God does not lie, God word cannot change but will come to pass and God is never wavering in statute. So wait for the ANSWER of the POLL.

You are free to campaign for or Against anyone, irrespective of his/her status. Now Pastor & Politician Bakare must have some more tolerance for the non-sense talks that would characterize the political scene in Nigeria( the THUG-WORLD of Politics), else he would be quoted as either offensive/defensive.

Although there are PERMISSIVE will of God and there are ABSOLUTE will of God(Saul as a leader is permissive while Davids' ordination is absolute, remember God ordained them both), God may permit you your desire and that may ruin you but God's will for you will never destroy you.

I quite understood that both the lover of SNG and Buhari/Bakare loves Nigeria as those who were skeptical about the Pastor stepping low from Altar of God(Priesthood hierarchy) to Public service also loves this nation equally.

Nobody talks about Buhari chances as much as before the pastor joined the team, therefore, there is an indication of an heavy change but the direction is the problem.

Please let us pray to Almighty God to savage our nation from all tyrants, I do not care who God will use be it a muslim, christian or pagan(The heart of Kings is the hands of God).

But saying "GOD SAID" equals BETTING WITH YOUR INTEGRITY since we know God's integrity never changed. If you believe with me that nobody can get to any position in life without God then our Prayer and Civic right must be done with quietness and calmness of the spirit.

GOD HELP NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME!!!
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Esiere: 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
There are unemployment in the land---education is now a trap to frustrate youth. They graduate--no job, they cant afford meals, wife, shelters.
There is insecurity everywhere. There is no electricity to live a meaningful life. Roads are bad. Education is a shambles. PLS TELL ME ONE THING TO BE PROUD OF DONE BY JONATHAN AND HIS PDP?
Guys prophecies are not meant to come to pass, some are to warn. simple.

You are right. Of course, THIRD TERM AGENDA NEARLY KILLED HIM BUT HE REPENTED.

The Pastor is certainly being careful with his words. Nowhere has he said God called him to go into politics. For all intents this his personal decision, and just like any other Nigerian citizen, his inalienable right. So I don't see why he should be crucified for it.
No one can deny him that right.

[b]I get quite bemused that most people in their haste to crucify him, never get to know beyond the beer-parlour rumours that is circulated.

For help in setting things in the right perspective, the timelines for Nigeria's particiaption in OIC would be shown below:
1976, Nigeria made a request as to the membership of OIC (and subsequently put Sharia in our constitution under OBJ).
1980, Nigeria became a member of OIC as an observer nation.
1986, Nigeria became a FULL member of OIC
2001, Nigeria confirmed its FULL membership by President Obasanjo attending its D8 summit.

It is interesting that the only Nigerian HOS/President to actually attend an OIC meeting, is the christian Obasanjo! Buhari could have made us a FULL member but he did not, but IBB surreptitiously did! And OBJ though claiming to be a born again, never took us out but even attended the meeting.

SO tell me, what do you have against Buhari? And has your GEJ mooted the idea of taking us out? Or does he even have the balls to address the Jos crisis?[/b]

Pls, Buhari/ Tunde ticket critics debunk this
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Dreamchaser1(f): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2011
Yes, God told Chrir Okotie to be president too, abeg where the guy dey now? I no fit laugh. Never knew the SNG was a political movement to ruin GEJ, would never have joined. The only person me thinks has the mandate of God is GEJ and in april by their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by mrofficial(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2011
^^ Which GEJ? The one in PDP? The one that tried to bribe Tunde Bakare with $50k as tithe? Really, do you think PDP will save us? I laugh you guys in chinese 'cos you all have short memories like Pentium 1 system.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Dreamchaser1(f): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2011
@mr official, I'm actualy laughing at u in mandarin, If u think 9ja has a PDP problem. Don't be decieved by voting along party lines, they are all crooks. I now understand y bakare said GEJ tried to bribe him, a desperate political move.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by mrofficial(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2011
^ NO. Thief pass thief. And you can see it in Lagos state. So I can never be decieved with idea of they're all crooks.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Dreamchaser1(f): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2011
Yes thief pass thief! You can also see it in akwaibom, rivers, cross rivers, enugu, gombe statea. Actually akwaibom state governor is the best performing governor in 9ja b4 fashola and he is PDP!
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Mowire: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
With what has become of power supply and roads in this country in the last 11years+4months+[b]8months[/b] My vote will definitely go for Buhari/Bakare team. I don't have to allow religious (Xtian) sentiment becloud my reasoning as far as need for true change in this country after 12 years of Atiku/IBB imposed- Obj controlled "misrule" is concerned.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by MaJBlige(f): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2011
I remember that in 1999 he prophesied that former President Olusegun Obasanjo would not win or assume the presidency. Instead, he predicted that someone from Adamawa State had been decreed by “Heaven” to be president. This obviously hyped up former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition to frantic levels. Obasanjo not only became president, he even ran for two terms and tried a third as if to rub salt into Pastor Bakare’s wounded pride.
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by bps: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2011
smiley
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by owolafe1oo: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2011
Personally, I believe Pas. Bakare is a man of God and I know Buhari is credible, at least based on past records however, I consider this ticket (Buhari/ Bakare), and consider Jonathan/Sambo and even Ribadu/ ?. I wonder which holds the greatest promise for Nigeria, this is what I believe we should be looking into. What is their history, personality, what have they achieved and what promise of fearless,qualitative and selfless service to humanity do they profess?GOD GUIDE US!
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by abrahamzo: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
we need people like bakare @ d helm of nigeria's affairs
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Ayandaseyi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Does pastor Tunde Bakare ask Buhari that how many people he has murdered,we dont want someone to murder nigerians again[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interview: Pastor Tunde Bakare Speaks About Why He Accepted Buhari's Nomination by Ayandaseyi(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
Does pastor Tunde Bakare ask Buhari that how many people he has murdered,we dont want someone to murder nigerians again[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Ubale Mai-nama Sets Court Ablaze For Dissolving His Marriage In Katsina / Summon Agbaje For Questioning, Group Tells DSS / Power Generation Drops As Gas Shortage Forces Closure Of Four Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.