Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (78923 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Which reasonable hotel will even give them audience?, that hotel should be fined, what nonsense?
paul you see your people abi hmm, imagine that age.Thos boys should be arrested
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2020
At 14yrs?

Her parents failed her.

Don't we have social service workers to help ensure she is not mistreated when she goes back.

Her bravery and courage is amazing.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Westernlove: 6:41am On Jul 03, 2020
nkemdi89:
My friend from sagbama one time told me that in his place , it is a normal culture for young girls to go and stay with their boyfriend due to the level of poverty in most families, some of the girls are even taunted by their parents because they are not living with their boyfriend. Most of them at a very young age are already baby mama to different men .

This Is absolutely true. Things are happening. Most of these events doesn't even get to the cyber space......Only few get exposed......

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Builderscall: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Welcome dear viewer,

1. Who we are...

We are Builderscall Roofing Systems, Nigeria's number one Roofing Company.

2. What we do...

In Builderscall, we sell Quality and affordable Roofing Sheet and Water Collector.

3. Where our products come from...

Our Roofing Sheet comes from New Zealand.

4. Where we are located...

Our office is in Lagos State. Kilometer 42, Sangotedo along Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.

5. What type of Roofing Sheets we sell...

We sell (a) Stone Coated Roofing sheet
(b) Aluminum Roofing Sheet

6. Do we install...

Yes, We have skilled professionals with over 8 years of experience who work with us. They have proven themselves over the years to be the best at what they do.

7. Our Product line...

I. We have 6 different designs of the Stone Coated Roofing Sheet. They are:
a. Milano
b. Shingle
c. Bond
d. Classic
e. Shake
f. Roman

II. We have 3 different designs of the Aluminum Roofing Sheet. They are:
a. Metcoppo
b. Steptiles
c. Long span

8. Contact Details...

You can call/whatsapp us on 07088999644.

9. Our Product comes with 50 years warranty.

10. Destinations covered...

We have done jobs in almost all parts of Nigeria; East, West, North, South.

Builderscall Roofing Systems,
We have you covered for life.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by maximusprime2000: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2020
BLUELemon:
I think it is as a result of access to social media. Teenages sometimes craves parental acceptance but when it's not forth coming, they fall prey to peer pressure

even on radio and tv, the music vid we see everyday is always centred on sex sex sex sex sex sex.... nothing else really matters. Many years ago l once though of running away from home too at 14-15 but then i had a rethink. if it was this social media time i wont think twice....believe me

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Dannykayzman13: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
We are all looking at her age alone plus the did but forgetting the grassroot of her problem being her parents that never treated her well. This is the fundamentals of her issue...... She needed a life which her step mom made unavailable which in turn made her to seek for life elsewhere. This is not just about hoeing or her age but "Bad parenting" that led to her misdoings!!!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by tunjilana: 7:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Kwon1999:
cry

Nobody should quote me.

You see, when we get our dream country, we will practice what our ancestors practiced.

Till the civil war, a child belonged to the community/clan, as against his parents. And this precious culture can't be brought back, in the midst of wicked, stupid politicians. That is why we should strive harder to achieve this country where we will re-shuffle things.

It is not as if our ancestors practiced the best of culture, nor the worst of culture.

No. In our dream country we will retain useful aspects of our culture and forsake the useless ones(though we will record them in books). An example of these useful culture is giving the clan/community power over a child. With this power the society will monitor the child and bring him to the right track. It won't allow a father to be stupid nor allow a step mother to maltreat its child.

In case both the father and they step mother are stupid, they clan/society will hand over the child to any of her reasonable maternal people, or paternal people. When this is done, they man and woman won't call any stupid lawyer to help him get his child. No. Rather he will plead with the clan they are now changed people.

You see, as we are going on with these white mens culture, one day we will ask ourselves these questions:

Where did we come from?

Are we white?

Are they whites always correct?

The creator, please make our dream come true.
We will maintain a tight society where no stupid girl/woman will go to the internet and post "I don't like small prick; I like big prick" "No man can satisfy me in bed" "Men are masturbating with my sexy pics" "My husband is a one minute man" "How to satisfy a woman". No. No stupid girl/woman will have the audacity to say those things. The society/clan can't be busy making money, just to show off, and allow the female folks to spoil.

Neither will the society allow menfolk to do yahoo yahoo and, spoil the society/clans name. No kidnapping, no robbery.

When it is marriage time, the society/clan will give the husband and wife a piece of land and help build their house. No stupid man will be allowed to buy land anyhow he want, and in the process deny the future generations land to start a family and maintain the culture of their ancestors. No to greedy people.

When there is dispute no stupid lawyer from another clan/society or ethnic group will show their face when there are elders in the land. Is it not foolish to allow few stupid lawyers, magistrates and judges to precide over a case, when there are elders and youths who are willing to do it without any pay.

Let us not listen to them who say "Biafra is dead on arrival".

The British have no right to put us here. And no court have the right to tell us it is treason to opt out of this country.

If it was in white man's land, they will also investigate why a 14 year old ran from home and prosecute the man/woman if found guilty. They can also take in the child into welfare or foster homes, same as what we had way back. The only problem is that we are adopting the white man's culture without the resources to make it work properly

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by younghartz(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
The girl's name was withheld
The boy's name wasn't and both are minor!
Yet they'd say this life balance? Na lie
E no balance at all.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by chatinent: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Fourteen years old? When I was fourteen, I was dealing with Further Maths!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Kingnelson9: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Onyi22:

This one go quick spoil
you that positioned in a doggy style,have you nt spoilt?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by TheEnlightenedO(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Why is the police parading Victory. Is he not a minor too? At 14 the two guys are already having turns with her. Wicked stepmother maltreatinf her, a father who probably cares less. She will always look for love elsewhere.

Love by being a hoe at 14?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by EsosonH: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2020
She has turned to pick, service n handover at this tender age.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by TheEnlightenedO(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2020
AnanseK:
So what is the difference between this and the case of Yunusa Yellow and Bayelsan girl?

The courts in Bayelsa sentenced Yunusa to 36 years imprisonment.

How many years will Victory and his friend Gospel get? We’re watching.

Years for wetin, when she carry her own leg go fvck
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by afecgivers: 7:19am On Jul 03, 2020
It is better put this way: One useless homeless 14years old girl scampers away with another useless homeless 17years old boy.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by NiklauseFred(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
paix:
Maybe she failed her parents woefully. Some girls are so stubborn these days, they just won't take correction. Especially, when they start producing pimples on their chests.

Pimples ko blisters ni grin

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Kingnelson9: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2020
The Girl lacks care.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by maximusprime2000: 7:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Heavensent01:
and one mumu will still end up paying the bride price of this one too

settling with virgin lady really speak much of marriage value. I don't see any value of marriage in settling with a lady with wide pussy

i tell you, this bride price stuff doesnt make any sense nowadays. i hate it with passion. and "1 milli" by Davido comes to mind. grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by sylve11: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Lovelyn451(f): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2020
A 17yr old living alone, 14 yr old being maltreated by her step mother...two teenagers that their parents and the society has failed...I pray that God will have mercy on them and see them through in this life..the world is harsh cry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Ken4040(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Lo ba tan..
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by faithfull18(f): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2020
tutudesz:
Teenage love, until Bella enter undecided
Which Bella
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Dchampion65: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Award for Herself, her parent, and the Lover boys

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2020
rowland545:
It is finished....they should allow the friend to continue from were d first guy stopped.....

This story just motivated me....e b like nah to go quash docas tomorrow... That girl just day her whoring stage and if I miss out on she fit quick wise up....

Anyway they should let dem go...no crime committed here

hehehehehe ,,guy u no well ,,teamchopdemyoung
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by ymstar(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2020
Lasisieniola77:
Girls sef, someone you may not end up later
Omo mushin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by NaijadrivaCars: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2020
Shellsploit:
Wetin amuatulu no go see for amuocha shocked
Naijadrivacars sef

grin you know your sef na.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Ugaboy:
u are site... But mine is caring and fun to be with..
. You're very lucky , if I tell you wetin step mother do us eh , five boys non of us fit cough for her presence, all in the name of respecting our Dad. she already has his remote control.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Ochuksbaba(m): 7:43am On Jul 03, 2020
VirginFinder:

Baba, age of consent in Nigeria is 11 according to the sexual offences bill of 2015...

The issue is the girl's death...

Sexual offences BILL ?
really u are quoting a bill not law or act?
my friend go and read the criminal code before you land in jail
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by BabbanBura(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2020
merieam16:
14 years? lik seriously

What's the difference between 14 and 16?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by BabbanBura(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Romanoff:
Parenting these days is tough o.

Or is it modern parents who make it look that way?

I personally don't subscribe to allowing minors access to social media or internet enabled gadgets, unsupervised.

If you check, that girl's parents haven't given her any sex education thinking their baby girl is still innocent.

14yrs old girl Innocent in south south especially Bayelsa where they start producing pikins for different fathers at 12?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Ehijackson: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
This na matta to settle
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by cravingmind: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2020
ukpahu:
it is finish

It remains.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by ymstar(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
kikero:

At the bolded

Unless you want to replace the 'Internet' with a tightly controlled 'Intranet' , which by the way would make it difficult for your country to be integrated with the world's economic, scientific and cultural network, you won't get what you want.

The internet, and the advent of portable IT devices and things like VPN have virtually made it difficult for people like you to maintain virtual morality.

The Iranians and Saudis and North Koreans have tried what you are proposing. And it's not working.

The horses have long since left the stables. You can only manage the consequences. Not control them.
Oh ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.