Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa (78924 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by chinoonew09: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2020
that's their trademark here in otuoke, in ogbia l.ga. wher gals purposely flirts, born many children in their papa's house.. stil their parent wl not caution them to stop and go get marry..

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Dayoara: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Been raised in a house by a wicked stepmother could be very terrible more than HELL. I have drank from that cup of fury before. She was just too childish but thank God calvary is here.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by IMASTEX: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Xisnin:
Foolish girl laying foundation for a life of poverty.
No skills, no education.
SMH
If not that she is too little and don't know what she is doing at the moment, they would have let her be to see the reality of life.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
paix:
Maybe she failed her parents woefully. Some girls are so stubborn these days, they just won't take correction. Especially, when they start producing pimples on their chests.

But I know a cream that kills pimples very fast. Its called Nixodam. Every young girls with pimples on their chest can use it.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by gawu1: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
See comments! Because the names involved are Victory and Gospel, no abuse.
Me thinking the kind comments I would have seen if it were names like Yunusa, Abubakar or Mohammed.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by sandysaint: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2020
dairykidd:
Thank God no rape today shocked

It's still rape. She's lesser than the age of consent (even if she drugged him and sex happened, by law she can't give consent) and he's older than her by more than 2years
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by tutudesz: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2020
faithfull18:

Which Bella
Both boy had sex with her!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Ugaboy: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2020
mperornero:
. You're very lucky , if I tell you wetin step mother do us eh , five boys non of us fit cough for her presence, all in the name of respecting our Dad. she already has his remote control.
I went through thorns...the first 3years with her...sometimes running out of the house was my best option...after series of uncountable settled beef...today, she use to call me her husband...instead of my dad...God stood by me, in difficult time with her, and I never tried to retaliate each mistakes she makes... I made her feel that whatever she is fighting for, it isn't my priority. and I wasn't fight back.
...this was my Guilds words "bad situation are all temporary" and "I'm not a son of revenge, only God take revenge"

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by od501: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/14-year-old-girl-flees-home-to-cohabit-with-facebook-lover/

- The hotel management should be arrested for letting a minor book a room.

- How on earth did a 17 year old afford to pay for a hotel room for 3 complete days?

- Where are the parents of those boys?

I thing these questions should be ascertained too.

Again, I always say this, a gal child is difficult to raise. At the end of the day you can't beat her as much as she had messed up cos she may end up fainting. All you will be doing is to sit and shout, and if you shout too much sef your BP go rise.

In all ee.. It is better to have a bad male child than a bad female child.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Waper2(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2020
When did you start �
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2020
AnanseK:
So what is the difference between this and the case of Yunusa Yellow and Bayelsan girl?

The courts in Bayelsa sentenced Yunusa to 36 years imprisonment.

How many years will Victory and his friend Gospel get? We’re watching.
in law they are still regarded as minors.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Tribalism123(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
Early age TAKEN OVER party
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Oneloveyo: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
VirginFinder:

Baba, age of consent in Nigeria is 11 according to the sexual offences bill of 2015...

The issue is the girl's death...

Age of consent is not 11 bro
The draftsman of the constitution on age of consent put it in different paragraphs and said the age of consent is 11,13,15 and 18, which was the draftsman's fault so the age of consent is 18 not 11...the problem is when you google it, immediately you will see 11 but if you read it well it's actually 18
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't blame her parent in anyway....

I blame the small girl with her big medium mentality.

You've got ideas about leaving, have idea about sex........but you got no idea about what you will do to help your life.

Children of nowadays chew a lot

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by rowland545(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

hehehehehe ,,guy u no well ,,teamchopdemyoung
cheesy :Dare u Also a member

Or u r our president
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by SAMBARRY: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Xisnin:
Foolish girl laying foundation for a life of poverty.
No skills, no education.
SMH
by the time she's 20 she will be looking 35,old,angry and wasted.smh

Such a pity.by then every man is her enemy, every woman is a threat

I sha pray by the time she starts popping out children for different men ( because that's the path she's treading) she won't birth a boy because that one Na potential r@p1st because a mother who has children with different fathers is not even emotionally, ethically and morally intelligent to imbibe life principles in a child

Unfortunately Na them dey born like pig.just one round,them don born 4

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Psych412(f): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Abeg,make we hear word. Are you trying to say, once Biafra comes nothing like internet comms for a girl child
Kwon1999:
cry

Nobody should quote me.

You see, when we get our dream country, we will practice what our ancestors practiced.

Till the civil war, a child belonged to the community/clan, as against his parents. And this precious culture can't be brought back, in the midst of wicked, stupid politicians. That is why we should strive harder to achieve this country where we will re-shuffle things.

It is not as if our ancestors practiced the best of culture, nor the worst of culture.

No. In our dream country we will retain useful aspects of our culture and forsake the useless ones(though we will record them in books). An example of these useful culture is giving the clan/community power over a child. With this power the society will monitor the child and bring him to the right track. It won't allow a father to be stupid nor allow a step mother to maltreat its child.

In case both the father and they step mother are stupid, they clan/society will hand over the child to any of her reasonable maternal people, or paternal people. When this is done, they man and woman won't call any stupid lawyer to help him get his child. No. Rather he will plead with the clan they are now changed people.

You see, as we are going on with these white mens culture, one day we will ask ourselves these questions:

Where did we come from?

Are we white?

Are they whites always correct?

The creator, please make our dream come true.
We will maintain a tight society where no stupid girl/woman will go to the internet and post "I don't like small prick; I like big prick" "No man can satisfy me in bed" "Men are masturbating with my sexy pics" "My husband is a one minute man" "How to satisfy a woman". No. No stupid girl/woman will have the audacity to say those things. The society/clan can't be busy making money, just to show off, and allow the female folks to spoil.

Neither will the society allow menfolk to do yahoo yahoo and, spoil the society/clans name. No kidnapping, no robbery.

When it is marriage time, the society/clan will give the husband and wife a piece of land and help build their house. No stupid man will be allowed to buy land anyhow he want, and in the process deny the future generations land to start a family and maintain the culture of their ancestors. No to greedy people.

When there is dispute no stupid lawyer from another clan/society or ethnic group will show their face when there are elders in the land. Is it not foolish to allow few stupid lawyers, magistrates and judges to precide over a case, when there are elders and youths who are willing to do it without any pay.

Let us not listen to them who say "Biafra is dead on arrival".

The British have no right to put us here. And no court have the right to tell us it is treason to opt out of this country.

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Slurity(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2020
TheRealProphet:

[img]https://media./images/08f40c6485c1acc026830b2c49a68b02/tenor.gif[/img]
That your video is the baddest post ever. The video kill the whole gist. You are my friend for life
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by asanwafo: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2020
Neddyogu:

The yunusa fellow kidnapped his victim. Did u read anywhere that the girl in question here was kidnapped?
Was it no the parent of Ase who said their child was kidnapped even when Ese testified that it was not a case of kidnapp that she followed his lover to Kano on her own accord, the police still maintained she was a minor. Today the case has repeated itself and now between Christians and people have kept mute. 36yrs for victory or Yenusa should be allowed to go home.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by kid7soccer(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Romanoff:
Parenting these days is tough o.

Or is it modern parents who make it look that way?

I personally don't subscribe to allowing minors access to social media or internet enabled gadgets, unsupervised.

If you check, that girl's parents haven't given her any sex education thinking their baby girl is still innocent.
if you handle your child the old way them go talk say child abuse. Me where them rub pepper give me make I chew , I die. All my friends that use to laff at me then are now either criminals, dead or in jail. Some na hard core cultists. So leave am. All childern are not the same, some just look at them and they will listen but If you child need the extreme way to set them straight do it, else na did kind news we go dey hear e

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by pomide(m): 10:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Someone told me that... That bayelsans see nothing wrong in having sex at an early age and having a baby before ,18... I hope that's not the case

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by joefyjade(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2020
HA MOGBE O
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Torie8(f): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2020
GboyegaD:
Both of them are underaged as such, I cannot suggest the law as a resolution. She needs be educated about life and guided in making the right choices. Life is way more than sexual pleasure.
Yea you are definitely right about that,cos I think some parents still do not understand the importance of sex education for their children and they obviously do not know what these teenagers surf through the internet.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Obakashdee(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2020
This is so common in bayelsa
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Obakashdee(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2020
pomide:
Someone told me that... That bayelsans see nothing wrong in having sex at an early age and having a baby before ,18... I hope that's not the case

I serve here in bayelsa and I kid you not, if you see girls of 16/17 with babies ehn you will cry! I lie you not

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by sharena(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2020
paix:
Maybe she failed her parents woefully. Some girls are so stubborn these days, they just won't take correction. Especially, when they start producing pimples on their chests.

angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by olaeffect(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2020
od501:

- The hotel management should be arrested for letting a minor book a room.

- How on earth did a 17 year old afford to pay for a hotel room for 3 complete days?

- Where are the parents of those boys?

I thing these questions should be ascertained too.

Again, I always say this, a gal child is difficult to raise. At the end of the day you can't beat her as much as she had messed up cos she may end up fainting. All you will be doing is to sit and shout, and if you shout too much sef your BP go rise.

In all ee.. It is better to have a bad male child than a bad female child.

Just like you mentioned or noted 17 and 14 are both minor.
I dont see why the police should be parading them.
But must people here are oblivious of that.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by bejeria101(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2020
Bayelsa again? Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by poweredcom(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2020
At 14 Dem don rotten ...imagine the way women have lived their life after when they matured n changed them go turn preacher

Na so oloshism de start for some

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by jendhorlee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
"and from there, my friend Gospel took over" http://gif.co/bmlSZ.gif
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Albatross1: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Just imagine a cursed generation of lazy youths seeking better life by whoring and fraudulent means..... Prostituting, stealing, murdering, raping, embezzling public funds,deceit etc
Lord have mercy....
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Flees Home To Cohabit With Facebook Lover In Bayelsa by Erastuslove: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
To those whose parents are alive and up to the task of caring for them should see reasons to PRAISE GOD..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.