Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) (9108 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Ritzy10(f): 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
A pastor has been exposed after he tried to sleep with a married woman right inside her matrimonial home.

The pastor who has been identified as Pastor Bakare is a Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor at Zone 6 in Akure, Ondo state.

The pastor who came to the married woman's house to sleep with her was caught after the woman played along with him just to expose him.

The woman allowed him to UnCloth completely before opening the door for her husband and others to come in.

The pastor was disgraced and humiliated in front of everybody.

Watch the video HERE

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Too bad cry

fake pastors just full naija these days undecided

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by linearity: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2020
hmm
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Kobicove(m): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2020
How are we sure that this is not blackmail? undecided
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2020
What's this world turning into
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:10am On Jul 03, 2020
who is the bastard who blurred the face/picture of this DEMON IN ROBE?!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by obyrich(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
who is the bastard who blurred the face/picture of this DEMON IN ROBE?!
The face is not blurred in the video.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by crossfm: 5:00am On Jul 03, 2020
He was born naked and he will die naked.only the wise will understand.
Pastor koo.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 03, 2020
what is wrong with pastors these days

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Dem no try at all.
Why degrade him to this level.
They wouldn't have uploaded such after recording it for evidence purposes.
He would have been dealt with in other possible ways..
My HAND no follow 4dis kind of treatment.
The gods will never approve of such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
They watch too much BF these days.
Some of them have such on their mobile phones.
This Is exactly what too much BF does.
I always encourage people to remove such from their Phones.
Delete Apps that support such.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by phemmyfour: 5:52am On Jul 03, 2020
See his small dick

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Hoelujohn: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
Be careful. Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
See his small dick
You even saw one when I'm still struggling to notice a dick in that pic. Wait, mek I put on glasses.

I'll rather be drinking my cognac at home on Sunday than going to church to listen to animals like him.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Westernlove: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2020
Ritzy10:
A pastor has been exposed after he tried to sleep with a married woman right inside her matrimonial home.

The pastor who has been identified as Pastor Bakare is a Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor at Zone 6 in Akure, Ondo state.

The pastor who came to the married woman's house to sleep with her was caught after the woman played along with him just to expose him.

The woman allowed him to UnCloth completely before opening the door for her husband and others to come in.

The pastor was disgraced and humiliated in front of everybody.

Watch the video HERE

In as much as I hate a large percentage of Nigerian Men generally. I'm not excluding anyone because most of them are all Idiots and Hypocrites, Clerics, MS, and their likes..... because of their stupidity and aggressiveness towards anything on the female human body. This might not be true because I wasn't there.....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Be careful. Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm
Let me strongly believe you're being sarcastic. undecided

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Westernlove: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
What is wrong with pastors these days

Shut up Cutie, Aren't you the Children of Lilith driving these Weak Idiots nuts who can't resist you guys on jist a mere glimpse.......Nigerian Men are worst when It comes to making decisions. Very stupid lots.....
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by austine4real(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2020
It's not rccg pastor

Stop lies
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Openbusiness2: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
this is 75% of what's wrong with them! grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Westernlove: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2020
These days of INTEL & Exposure all around, The last tool and bait anyone would want to use to Manipulate me Is SEX. Sex Is very good yes but I don't even allow It gets to me easily these days. I don't like getting down with just anyone. You will have to go through a lot scrutiny before I can allow you to have Sex with me. I love and value my body so much. Rubbish Mumu Idiots......

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Hoelujohn: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2020
J111333:
Let me strongly believe you're being sarcastic. undecided

Lols
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Humanoid01(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Westernlove:
These days of INTEL & Exposure all around, The last tool and bait anyone would want to use to Manipulate me Is SEX. Sex Is very good yes but I don't even allow It gets to me easily these days. I don't like getting down with just anyone. You will have to go through a lot scrutiny before I can allow you to have Sex with me. I love and value my body so much. Rubbish Mumu Idiots......
Lol take it easy.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2020
Galatians 6 explains how we should treat backsliding brethren. According to this chapter of the Bible, I don't think the people who recorded this video and posted it online did the right thing.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Elvisage(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Dem no try at all.
Why degrade him to this level.
They wouldn't have uploaded such after recording it for evidence purposes.
He would have been dealt with in other possible ways..
My HAND no follow 4dis kind of treatment.
The gods will never approve of such.

shut the Bleep up if u have nothing reasonable to say!these are the kind of people that encourage some of these evil Men who are hiding under God's name to commit atrocities by thinking they shouldn't be exposed or degraded because they are men of God my foot!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Elvisage:
shut the Bleep up if u have nothing reasonable to say!these are the kind of people that encourage some of these evil Men who are hiding under God's name to commit atrocities by thinking they shouldn't be exposed or degraded because they are men of God my foot!
I detest TERRIBLE gods of men more than you do...Many People know me for that.
But UPLOADING his NUDE VIDEO wasn't necessary at all.
I will never never never never approve of such.
Any other treatment can be meted out on him but not this.
U can go ahead and rain insults on me. I'm not surprised such is coming from you after all most youths in Nigeria are AGGRESSIVE and ANGRY.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Kingnelson9: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2020
U membres wil stil cal him daddy...
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nbote(m): 7:47am On Jul 03, 2020
austine4real:
It's not rccg pastor

Stop lies

Osibanjo and Ize-Iyamo are also not RCCG pastors abi

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Adasun(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobicove:
Ho are we sure that this is not blackmail? undecided
i have thesame thought line.it's hard to trust dis leeches
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by austine4real(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Nbote:

Osibanjo and Ize-Iyamo are also not RCCG pastors abi

The poster used rccg to catch ur attention

I don't know the two persons u mentioned
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Adasun:
i have thesame thought line.it's hard to trust dis leeches

Trying to F-CK another man's wife in his home need no "trust" undecided.
Una go see yellow dey look Una korokoro,yet na red Una go call am.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Gentle0wavez: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
See his small dick

My dick can get smaller than that when flaccid but if the tin rise, the increase will shock, Fear us. Never, I said never make the mistake of estimating a man's penis when it's flaccid. plus the shame the man is going through at that moment, how u want make the tin rise??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lie? / 20 Pictures Of Nigeria's Hottest Twin Brothers (MUST SEE) / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.