Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) (9197 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
austine4real:

The poster used rccg to catch ur attention

I don't know the two persons u mentioned

Several RCCG pastors are adulterers.In my university days, a hostel mate was sponsored by one who is her sugar daddy.

A church built on every street will attract all manner of pastors.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2020
Elvisage:
shut the Bleep up if u have nothing reasonable to say!these are the kind of people that encourage some of these evil Men who are hiding under God's name to commit atrocities by thinking they shouldn't be exposed or degraded because they are men of God my foot!

Is it because Nigeria is a jungle where everyone does as he likes?!

What law gives you the right to strip an accused person naked and upload naked pictures of him on the internet?

Go to a sane country and try this kind of nonsense...you will be severely punished for it

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

My dick can get smaller than that when flaccid but if the tin rise, the increase will shock, Fear us. Never, I said never make the mistake of estimating a man's penis when it's flaccid. plus the shame the man is going through at that moment, how u want make the tin rise??

That man's dick wasn't flaccid.Waych the video and not the picture.His dick is small.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Adasun(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Trying to F-CK another man's wife in his home need no "trust" undecided.
Una go see yellow dey look Una korokoro,yet na red Una go call am.
hw did u knw he tried to fuc@k da woman?except her husband heard the convo.

However,i am not saying it didn't hapn.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Adasun:
hw did u knw he tried to fuc@k da woman?except her husband heard the convo.

However,i am not saying it didn't hapn.

The question should be,What the Bleep was he doing in a married woman's house WITHOUT the presence/ consent of the husband?
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Gentle0wavez: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Dem no try at all.
Why degrade him to this level.
They wouldn't have uploaded such after recording it for evidence purposes.
He would have been dealt with in other possible ways..
My HAND no follow 4dis kind of treatment.
The gods will never approve of such.

Pls put yourself in the shoe's of the man's wife. If you were the husband, will you still be talking like this and U can never tell, maybe his cup have full. Remember what God did to King David for impregnating another man's wife and killing him. King David oh, a man after God's heart, God disgraced him before the whole public. His sons fvcked his wives on top of a roof for bright afternoon. So you can never tell.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Gentle0wavez: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

That man's dick wasn't flaccid.Waych the video and not the picture.His dick is small.

OK na, make I watch the video.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Adasun(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

The question should be,What the Bleep was he doing in a married woman's house WITHOUT the presence/ consent of the husband?
the pastor would win on dat one na. He came to pray,greet eta el.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2020
Adasun:
the pastor would win on dat one na. He came to pray,greet eta el.

Win what?
You are just naive,though it cracked me up!
You mean as a pastor,you can visit a home without the consent of the head of the home?
To die just dey hungry Una these days.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Adasun(m): 8:18am On Jul 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Win what?
You are just naive,though it cracked me up!
You mean as a pastor,you can visit a home without the consent of the head of the home?
To die just dey hungry Una these days.
it do happen.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Rextizzle(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
what is wrong with pastors these days
That's what am telling you about
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by gulfer: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
See his small dick
If you've ever been in such a situation, you will know that the manliness is one of the most fearful organs in the body with the way it will shrink grin grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2020
Adasun:
it do happen.
Well, as you can see many lived to tell bitter stories after it.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Adasun(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Well, as you can see many lived to tell bitter stories after it.
few sir.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by nkwuocha1: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2020
Adasun:
few sir.

If you're a pastor,guard yourself and run away from women, especially people's wives.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by jesmond3945: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Dem no try at all.
Why degrade him to this level.
They wouldn't have uploaded such after recording it for evidence purposes.
He would have been dealt with in other possible ways..
My HAND no follow 4dis kind of treatment.
The gods will never approve of such.

let one pastor come to your house and sleep with your wife behind your back then you would know how painful it is
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Adasun(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
nkwuocha1:

If you're a pastor,guard yourself and run away from women, especially people's wives.
tanks but no,i am not a pastor.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2020
This na man wey I'm members go dey brag outside say na man of God undecided that's why I no dey go church the day person go come tell me rubbish say dem get strong man of God mk I come their church the kind slap I go give am e go blind for some days??

Una for catch dat I'm piny piny like this

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Benwallt(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Kobicove:
How are we sure that this is not blackmail? undecided
we don't care whether it is black, blue, white or red mail
what is important is that we got the mail. They are everywhere. 80% of crashed marriages are caused by these bad eggs in the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ. Dem suppose blind one of his eyes
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

Pls put yourself in the shoe's of the man's wife. If you were the husband, will you still be talking like this and U can never tell, maybe his cup have full. Remember what God did to King David for impregnating another man's wife and killing him. King David oh, a man after God's heart, God disgraced him before the whole public. His sons fvcked his wives on top of a roof for bright afternoon. So you can never tell.
UPLOADING his NUDE VIDEO was not necessary at all.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2020
jesmond3945:
let one pastor come to your house and sleep with your wife behind your back then you would know how painful it is
I detest terrible pastors more than you do and many Nairalanders are aware of that.
But UPLOADING his NUDE VIDEO was not necessary.
They have right to record such for EVIDENCE purposes..... but not for public consumption at all.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2020
Ritzy10:
A pastor has been exposed after he tried to sleep with a married woman right inside her matrimonial home.

The pastor who has been identified as Pastor Bakare is a Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor at Zone 6 in Akure, Ondo state.

The pastor who came to the married woman's house to sleep with her was caught after the woman played along with him just to expose him.

The woman allowed him to UnCloth completely before opening the door for her husband and others to come in.

The pastor was disgraced and humiliated in front of everybody.

Watch the video HERE

Who send am ?

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by jesmond3945: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I detest terrible pastors more than you do and many Nairalanders are aware of that.
But UPLOADING his NUDE VIDEO was not necessary.
They have right to record such for EVIDENCE purposes..... but not for public consumption at all.
at that point the husband becomes irrational. You would even do worse if a man came to your house to sleep with your wife. Mere seeing a pastor chatting erotically with your wife would make you go mad let alone coming to your matrimonial bed.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Rextizzle:
That's what am telling you about
that what
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Ritzy10:
A pastor has been exposed after he tried to sleep with a married woman right inside her matrimonial home.

The pastor who has been identified as Pastor Bakare is a Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor at Zone 6 in Akure, Ondo state.

The pastor who came to the married woman's house to sleep with her was caught after the woman played along with him just to expose him.

The woman allowed him to UnCloth completely before opening the door for her husband and others to come in.

The pastor was disgraced and humiliated in front of everybody.

Watch the video HERE

Let he who is without sin cast a stone.

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by warmachine(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Westernlove:

In as much as I hate a large percentage of Nigerian Men generally. I'm not excluding anyone because most of them are all Idiots and Hypocrites, Clerics, MS, and their likes..... because of their stupidity and aggressiveness towards anything on the female human body. This might not be true because I wasn't there.....
Bitter fool, we don't know you!
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by CODEIN: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad cry

fake pastors just full naija these days undecided
Stfu...pastors, imams and alfas are all fake just as their holy book of lies filled with nonsense story of evil. Drink sensedeine from now on
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Obakashdee(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2020
This man dull sha o

But akure dialect Dey sweet oo.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Be careful. Touch not my Anointed and do my prophets no harm
I hope you're just being sarcastic.

If not.........

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Westernlove: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2020
warmachine:
Bitter fool, we don't know you!

Nincompoop don't worry, I know your types. Your own disgrace and humiliation go worst pass this Idiot own to the extent that It's either they will lynch you right there Instantly or you commit suicide If you manage to escape. Mashanfani rap.ist.......One pity I gat none for condemned Idiot lots like you......

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2020
jesmond3945:
at that point the husband becomes irrational. You would even do worse if a man came to your house to sleep with your wife. Mere seeing a pastor chatting erotically with your wife would make you go mad let alone coming to your matrimonial bed.
That still does not justify UPLOADING his NUDE VIDEO on the internet.
You can have a record of it for LEGAL purposes but not for public consumption.
If you are an advocate of such, better desist.
The Reason is that One day such may land you where you may never recover again.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by jesmond3945: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

That still does not justify UPLOADING his NUDE VIDEO on the internet.
You can have a record of it for LEGAL purposes but not for public consumption.
If you are an advocate of such, better desist.
The Reason is that One day such may land you where you may never recover again.
are you married?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why / Man Post Pictures After Having Sex With His Female Partner / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.