Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) (9170 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by PenSniper: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2020
austine4real:

The poster used rccg to catch ur attention

I don't know the two persons u mentioned

Complete with the parish he is in charge of ?
Please stop deceiving yourself.
For such a trap to have been set for him, he must've been pressurising the woman for long unknown to him that she updates her husband.
By the way, are pastors in Rccg really called or they call themselves ?
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
What is the big deal about sex sef?? undecided

This man is an idiot!!!
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
CODEIN:

Stfu...pastors, imams and alfas are all fake just as their holy book of lies filled with nonsense story of evil. Drink sensedeine from now on
no wahala cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Crofton: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
If Nigeria had a working judicial system, he could charge them to court for unlawfully uploading his naked pictures on the internet without his consent .

As far as the law is concerned, he did nothing wrong . Sleeping with a married woman is personal choice and it contravenes no law but moral and religious beliefs .

He should make them pay for such nonsense.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Crofton: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobicove:

Is it because Nigeria is a jungle where everyone does as he likes?!

What law gives you the right to strip an accused person naked and upload naked pictures of him on the internet?

Go to a sane country and try this kind of nonsense...you will be severely punished for it

True, I don't know why some people cloud their reasoning with sentiments .

The man is already disgraced, he has nothing to lose . He should charge the idiots to court for uploading his naked pictures on the internet .

And also, he should walk away from the Church to avoid beggi beggi to withdraw the case, because he pleaded with them but they went ahead to upload the pictures on the internet .
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by oglalasioux(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kobicove:
How are we sure that this is not blackmail? undecided

You mean they forced the man into another man's bedroom and forced him to remove his clothes?
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by millionboi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
Westernlove:
These days of INTEL & Exposure all around, The last tool and bait anyone would want to use to Manipulate me Is SEX. Sex Is very good yes but I don't even allow It gets to me easily these days. I don't like getting down with just anyone. You will have to go through a lot scrutiny before I can allow you to have Sex with me. I love and value my body so much. Rubbish Mumu Idiots......
if he is not e money
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by WonderWoman5775(f): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Chaaaiiiiiiiiii.
Dem no try at all.
Why degrade him to this level.
They wouldn't have uploaded such after recording it for evidence purposes.
He would have been dealt with in other possible ways..
My HAND no follow 4dis kind of treatment.
The gods will never approve of such.

Which gods biko...
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Rextizzle(m): 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
that what
Majority of pastors are fake, stop following them.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rextizzle:
Majority of pastors are fake, stop following them.
i quite agree but you said majority and not all
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Rextizzle(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
i quite agree but you said majority and not all
Just like 5% are trustworthy and God fearing believe me.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by Infinixs5: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
In Nigeria the title; Pastor;Revend Father;Bishop gives one the Onus to fucccckkk any woman and commit many crimes cos the members will always defend them with Toch Not My annointed....
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hmmmmm, I just pray he won't commit suicide o, this is a total disgrace.
Re: RCCG Pastor Caught While Trying To Sleep With Married Woman In Her Home (video) by warmachine(m): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy i see you are pained ...lwkm
Westernlove:

Nincompoop don't worry, I know your types. Your own disgrace and humiliation go worst pass this Idiot own to the extent that It's either they will lynch you right there Instantly or you commit suicide If you manage to escape. Mashanfani rap.ist.......One pity I gat none for condemned Idiot lots like you......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why / "No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.