Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,431 members, 7,843,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men (4887 Views)

Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? / Help! Chima Slapped Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, it is not common to see a handsome Nigerian man so that why I said a rare few.
kai mrs chizoba no talk dat again
my 9ja brudas are blessed oo ,, very few ke
where did u do ur survey , mehn i wud argue dis wan diiiiieeee
cus i am soil child ooo  wink cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cool
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2011
Shy-One:

lololololol - thank u

i love your profile picture - you go girl - also, i like this thread too - thank u for opening it
Thanks and welcome.

He must also be lucky to have you wink

Chima, i'm not even calling you Mrs anymore. angry Post ur list.

Based on ur husband.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2011
Awww Rokiatu!! You took my MRS AWAY? cry cry cry

I HATE YOU. cry cry
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrCork17: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
OK!!! Aint u womens gots foood to coook or fridge to cleeen? angry
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by ShyOne(f): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2011
Their humor is wonderful

i love men that have a great sense of humor and most times men have an ability to see many different sides of an issue and can present it quite comically that is very refreshing

men who can cook are usually the very best cooks in the world - i have noticed

men also don't tend to get as upset as easily as women - i love working for men when i was in the workforce and i wasn't self-employed - i loved it when my boss was a man - they are much easier to please then women [only my personal experience]

i also love when a man drives - i hate driving because i drive all the time and i find it quite stressful moreso now
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by hbabe(f): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
One of their good qualities should be when they act all macho and lift all the heavy stuff leaving me with just my handbag. grin
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by thiscounts(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
rokiatu:

Thanks and welcome.

He must also be lucky to have you wink

Chima, i'm not even calling you Mrs anymore. angry Post your list.

Based on your husband.
smiley smiley smiley

I was about to bring the fight on but just have to relish this vicariously.U could return back her 'Mrs' I believe she's learnt her lesson.U WAN TRY NAIJA MEN?
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2011
Shy-One:

Their humor is wonderful

i love men that have a great sense of humor and most times men have an ability to see many different sides of an issue and can present it quite comically that is very refreshing

men who can cook are usually the very best cooks in the world - i have noticed

men also don't tend to get as upset as easily as women - i love working for men when i was in the workforce and i wasn't self-employed - i loved it when my boss was a man - they are much easier to please then women [only my personal experience]

i also love when a man drives - i hate driving because i drive all the time and i find it quite stressful moreso now
WOMEN ARE WICKED,NO WONDER THEY GET KICKED EASILY
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
hbabe:

One of their good qualities should be when they act all macho and lift all the heavy stuff leaving me with just my handbag. grin

That right! High five!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
thiscounts:

[/b] smiley smiley smiley

I was about to bring the fight on but just have to relish this vicariously.U could return back her 'Mrs' I believe she's learnt her lesson.U WAN TRY NAIJA MEN?

Learn what lesson? You don't see me recanting suga! Brang your arse on! You want to "fight"? Brang it.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
thiscounts:

[/b] smiley smiley smiley

Don't get it twisted dude, we are not just gonna praise u guys, the best is yet to come lipsrsealed

@hbabe, thats a good one. And funny also.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Tosinville(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
Bunch of no sense azz females in here with their ugly ducklin lookin faces nd saggin bo0bz talkin sh*t about men.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
Awww.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
grin grin grin my ribs grin
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by millco88(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
I want a redbone chick with big cheeks.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Go to dating/meeting up zone undecided
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by ssfWeShss: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
wow!!!! i cant believe you guys have posted this much, had to cook myself sumfin in the kitchen. @ Idowuogbo . srry if it sounds insulting lol, but seriously u should have stopped when i asked you to. b/w who cares for egg coated yam (my invention lol)
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Tosinville(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
Those ugly females on here do feel on top of world jus because we don't know 'em, ur profile pic is bullshitt to me here if i can't hv ur facebook contact cos dat pic aint yours.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
Aww.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by hbabe(f): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2011
Thanks girls.

Another bad quality is when they go on and on about how fantastic they are in bed but during the show proper get only partial erection and with little or no action sef. sad
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
OOooh! You went hard Hbabe!!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Those ugly females on here do feel on top of world jus because we don't know 'em, your profile pic is bullshitt to me here if i can't hv your facebook contact cos dat pic aint yours.

PMSL oh God! grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

@topic, on that note, let me add sense of humor to the list

hbabe:

Thanks girls.

Another bad quality is when they go on and on about how fantastic they are in bed but during the show proper get only partial erection and without little or no action sef. sad
Born2fu**ck aka walestar, take note
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
$$fWeSh$$:

wow!!!! i cant believe you guys have posted this much,  had to cook myself sumfin in the kitchen. @ Idowuogbo . srry if it sounds insulting lol,  but seriously u should have stopped when i asked you to. b/w who cares for egg coated yam (my invention lol)
naughty bum bum  grin grin, i stopped but my twinnie read it so i acted  tongue tongue
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by hbabe(f): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OOooh! You went hard Hbabe!!
Don't mind me. They are my brothers and I love them.

rokiatu:

Born2fu**ck aka walestar, take note
I wasn't there o. cool
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by ssfWeShss: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2011
i wonder where d hermaphrodites stand in this one,

Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by koolchicco: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2011
*Spits on the thread and walk. . .*
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Atreides(f): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
@roky,why did you call my name? Don't you know i know nothing about men? You want to corrupt my innocence? angry angry angry 
@Topic,it's a new month and daddy just gave me my allowance so men are great! grin grin
@topic(seriously,this time). They help me carry heavy stuff. They buy me shoes(only one man,and he has HORRIBLE taste in women's shoes so this doesn't count). They're lovely to look at-i'm talking Banky W,Hrithik Roshan<Idris Elba<Shemaar Moore. . *yummy*
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
rokiatu I think you're getting a bit too jobless now starting up pointless threads like these. angry
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
Chima! Rokiatu! Hey sisterz!

Just observing and taking notes grin
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2011
Hey girl! We are having a bad storm so I am in and out chile!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrCork17: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hey girl!  We are having a bad storm so I am in and out chile! 

yea right. did NEPA take your light? undecided duh!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Mygoldie(f): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2011
men are .,,,, pest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit / 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys / Can You Date A Girl That Does This ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.