Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men (4885 Views)

Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? / Help! Chima Slapped Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
Area_boy:

Chima u again

HISSSSSSSS!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Areaboy2(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Stop hissing!. Rumour has it you are the ring leader of a certain Man hater gang undecided
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Mygoldie(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

HISSSSSSSS!  

Lmao grin grin
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by koolchicco: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
Area_boy:

Stop hissing!. Rumour has it you are the ring leader of a certain Man hater gang undecided

I heard it too. grin
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima1(f): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Area_boy:

koolchicco:

I heard it too. grin

Rumor has it that you are one of the targets of a certain MAN HATER gang.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Areaboy2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2011
Damn rumours! dont you just hate them?.

Listen. All i'm saying is, you ladies should take it easy with all the men bashing and hating.

women and men are just as bad. the only difference is we don't complain about it all day to everyone. we take it like MEN and move on.

sh1t happens. get a grip. undecided
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Mygoldie(f): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
Area_boy:

Damn rumours! dont you just hate them?.

Listen. All i'm saying is, you ladies should take it easy with all the men bashing and hating.

women and men are just as bad. the only difference is we don't complain about it all day to everyone. we take it like MEN and move on.

sh1t happens. get a grip. undecided

Men are stronger that is why they can take sh it,but women are the weaker vessel,when would men understand, DAMMITTT!!!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Areaboy2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
oh Ya, and yet you guys wana do everything we do.

We compliment each other thats why we are different. I'm a guy and even I dont understand men (myself incl) well.

we cheat, we lie, we heartbreak, yet you guys still love us. Isn't it ironic smiley
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by koolchicco: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

Men are stronger that is why they can take sh it,but women are the weaker vessel,when would men understand, DAMMITTT!!!

It won't be long before you start shouting ''gender equality'' sh1t. I'm WATCHING!
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Mygoldie(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2011
I don't think there's a woman in her right senses,who would claim she loves her man,because he's a cheater and a liar.It goes the other way round.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Mygoldie(f): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2011
koolchicco:

It won't be long before you start shouting ''gender equality'' sh1t. I'm WATCHING!

hahahahahahahhaa
chineke,you go kill me with laugh.
On a serious note,the men should try and understand that gender equality is necessary at some instances.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

hahahahahahahhaa
chineke,you go kill me with laugh.
On a serious note,the men should try and understand that gender equality is necessary at some instances.

Lol. Some [/b]instances, but not all right? cheesy
As in, only the instances that it's convenient for [b]you
wink
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by Mygoldie(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
2buff:

Lol. Some [/b]instances, but not all right?  cheesy
  wink

how you take know,na wa for you oh.

lemme tell you something yea,a man is suppose to understand his responsibilities,instead of waiting for a woman to take over his responsibilities,some men are shameless.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima1(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2011
Area_boy:

oh Ya,  and yet you guys wana do everything we do.

We compliment each other thats why we are different. I'm a guy and even I dont understand men (myself incl) well.

we cheat, we lie, we heartbreak, yet you guys still love us. Isn't it ironic smiley

Just because I DISAGREE and have my opinions does not mean I am male bashing.  If you are that sensitive where you can't accept the fact that NOT ALL WOMEN kiss men's arses then it is not my problem.  

I will continue to express and discern.  Nobody is complaining.  The shit you say on these threads, I do not say you are complaining.  Because I DON'T GIVE A Bleep.  TRY THAT.  

I don't kiss men's arse just for them to compliment me nor be my online friend.
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by koolchicco: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2011
2buff:

Lol. Some [/b]instances, but not all right? cheesy
wink

You beat me to it. WELL DONE! cool
Re: Mrs Chima Come Let's Discuss Men by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / Are Men Not Just Confused / Video:female Secondary School Students handle Each Other's Boobs, Moan In Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.