Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. (5542 Views)

Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far / ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

You can laugh as much as you want.
All you used to hear was Biafra and Odua, not anymore. The game is over.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the more you do this, the more you wan kill me with laugher
grin grin grin

on a serious note, i went to Gabon today and the fang elder said we igbos can move to there houses,.,. great isn't it cheesy cheesy cheesy

i was not kill because of you

i am moving 2 months time to gabon

hope to see you, onlytruth, ezeuche, udezues soon,.,.,. thanks smiley
ShangoThor:

Alj Harem, you're a good guy, but tell your elders to go, so you can argue amongst yourselves about zoning and deal with you Boko Haram menace!

Don't be scared or afraid, I know you have the desert, but if you apply to us for AID, because you are African muslims you will be granted the AID!

how will you aid us,.,,.,

the only aid you can give to us if you really like us is to make us remain in the same country wink
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the more you do this, the more you wan kill me with laugher
grin grin grin

on a serious note, i went to Gabon today and the fang elder said we igbos can move to there houses,.,. great isn't it cheesy cheesy cheesy

i was not kill because of you

i am moving 2 months time to gabon

hope to see you, onlytruth, ezeuche, udezues soon,.,.,. thanks smiley
how will you aid us,.,,.,

the only aid you can give to us if you really like us is to make us remain in the same country wink

Gabon thought was an option we Igbos can explore to find peace and develop as our talents allow us and not impeded by your people.

With Southern Nigeria, there's no need for any other options as that solves it completely.

I'll choose Southern Nigeria over any other option, get it!
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2011
All we want to do is feed, educate and enrich our citizens and regions in Southern Nigeria

Imagine, reducing conflicts due to cattle migration, but you can feed the cows in the desert.

Moreover, you can apply to the Southern Region for "Financial Aid" and because you are good African muslims, the application will be granted
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by EzeUche2(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2011
Don't some of you people get tired of this Igbo vs Yoruba nonsense? Do you all really act like this in public? undecided

All I can say is that I hope the best for all of Nigeria's groups to be honest. Not only Nigerians, but for Africa in general. This divide and rule concept is still in use today.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2011
If Southern Nigeria declares independence, the North cannot contemplate war because:
1. The Yoruba gives the south a number equal to or greater than the north. So numerical advantage is nullified.
2. Northern access to the sea will be cut off, so they will be battling with logistics on how to get in reasonable quantity of arms to sustain their war effort.
3. With this problem of logistics, the south has upper hand, which at the end of the day, if the north were the aggressors, they'll eventually lose more land to the south.

It's a war the North can't win and suicidal if they go that route.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by solihu(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2011
Na wa o! Una go kill person with laugther.

This must be a conspiracy. So when the man with the bowler hat is at the helms of affairs strategizing how to navigate his way to 2015 and you guyz are trying to cut short his dream?
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2011
alj harem:

@ bold, at least you're honest cheesy
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 12:22am On Feb 02, 2011
solihu:

Na wa o! Una go kill person with laugther.

This must be a conspiracy. So when the man with the bowler hat is at the helms of affairs strategizing how to navigate his way to 2015 and you guyz are trying to cut short his dream?

Lol, it's best for us to try and effect/control the outcome ; smiley
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2011
Obiagu1:

If Southern Nigeria declares independence, the North cannot contemplate war because:
1. The Yoruba gives the south a number equal to or greater than the north. So numerical advantage is nullified.
2. Northern access to the sea will be cut off, so they will be battling with logistics on how to get in reasonable quantity of arms to sustain their war effort.
3. With this problem of logistics, the south has upper hand, which at the end of the day, if the north were the aggressors, they'll eventually lose more land to the south.

It's a war the North can't win and suicidal if they go that route.

[size=28pt]Bingo! ![/size]
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by solihu(m): 12:46am On Feb 02, 2011
@ Shango Thor, lol! Oro e ye mi dada! By the implication this, recommendation is being sent to Abuja in respect of your appointment as special adviser of social sites affairs!
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by tpiah2: 12:59am On Feb 02, 2011
to the best of my knowledge, the killings in jos and the north arent relegated to one specific tribe.

everybody is killing each other.

someone correct me if i'm wrong.

some years ago, yorubas were murdered during the mayhem. I clearly remember people talking about it right here on nl.

even overseas, in america and the UK, a high percentage of the africans being murdered in one way or another, are yoruba.

the issue isnt necessarily how to change someone's opinion of a specific tribe, but one of security.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by seanet03: 3:10am On Feb 02, 2011
@alhajrem, what is the Pride in what EKOILE said? It was a well known fact that it was a YORUBA man that plan how to effectively wear out the ibos AWOLOWO, it is also a known fact that it was YORUBA military men who stepped in and flogged the sense out of you ibos. OBASANJO
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Nobody: 3:22am On Feb 02, 2011
If we continue to watch the Igbo people repeatedly violated and killed and we do nothing, then the time must come in future when the Yoruba nation will look back, either as a co-habiter in Nigeria or as a separate Sovereign, and we would wish we had saved the Igbo people from the ordeal of these torments.

@negro_nts

And why should Yorubas get into this one again?

If the Igbos did not ask for our help, make you look the other way o. They've said it countless times that they will not fight in another man's land, so why should another man fight for them?
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Chyz2: 3:24am On Feb 02, 2011
seanet03:

@alhajrem, what is the Pride in what EKOILE said? It was a well known fact that it was a YORUBA man that plan how to effectively wear out the ibos AWOLOWO, it is also a known fact that it was YORUBA military men who stepped in and flogged the sense out of you ibos. OBASANJO

Must I continue to correct you all the time.Take Alj Haram's advice. Your awolowo did nothing to that effected the Biafran army,instead he cause the unnecessary deaths of innocent "nigerians" who had nothing to do with the war. The hunger did not effect the Biafran soldiers,they had their little ways of getting food.What stopped them was a lack of funding for more amo and weaponry. Yoruba men never stepped in and flogged anything,so stop beating your chest off of the works of other people suck as the ND sabotagers,british warships at the Bight of Biafra,and other nigeria tribal aggression.Also don't forget the sabotage from your kinsmen who was in the Biafran army.Because I definitely hope you are not claiming of some "Yoruba uprising when we entered your land" bullshit because that never happened and the facts are there.Zip it.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ekubear1: 3:35am On Feb 02, 2011
Obiagu1:

Federalism is good but you have to know you're dealing with murderers. Murderers and normal human beings are not supposed to live side by side, so that rules out federalism.

They should go and find peace and sharia they desire.

Right. But it seems to me that federalism is easier to achieve than outright independence. For outright independence, you need an army. An army that can kick the backside of the other side's army.

Given that the Hausa essentially have an army and the various southern groups do not, seems a bit challenging logistically.

If it were up to me, I'd basically first seek federalism, than start training a "police force" that could then serve as the nucleus of an army.

Sort of hard to negotiate without guns/tanks/fighter jets.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by dayokanu(m): 3:58am On Feb 02, 2011
Na wa o
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by fstranger1: 5:15am On Feb 02, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@negro_nts

If the Igbos did not ask for[b] our [/b]help, make you look the other way o. They've said it countless times that they will not fight in another man's land, so why should another man fight for them?

Ileke sef they claim Yoruba

What help can you render ileke? grin
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by seanet03: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2011
@chz, what a d.u.m.b. Poo. You just posted. Typical ibo man, always shooting themselves in the Foot. You said the biafra troops were worn out due to fact that they can not get funds to buy more ammunition!! Cant you see you are only validating what i just asserted!! I said it was AWOLOWO who came with that Magical idea on Economic blockade which also led to the changing of currency by the Federal Government which inevitably led to the blood s.u.c.k.i.n.g. Biafra troop not being able to have access to the New Nigerian currency which was still the only means of trading with the outside world as nobody will accept your copy and paste biafra pounds. Times without number i have told you to reason before engaging in arguments you can not Logically Support.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Chyz2: 5:33am On Feb 02, 2011
seanet03:

@chz, what a d.u.m.b. Poo. You just posted. Typical ibo man, always shooting themselves in the Foot. You said the biafra troops were worn out due to fact that they can not get funds to buy more ammunition!! Cant you see you are only validating what i just asserted!! I said it was AWOLOWO who came with that Magical idea on Economic blockade which also led to the changing of currency by the Federal Government which inevitably led to the blood s.u.c.k.i.n.g. Biafra troop not being able to have access to the New Nigerian currency which was still the only means of trading with the outside world as nobody will accept your copy and paste biafra pounds. Times without number i have told you to reason before engaging in arguments you can not Logically Support.

Boy go read it, youtube it,whatever and you will find what I said to be true.You awolowo did nothing but succeed in killing innocent "nigerians" who had nothing to do with the war. Sorry but there already was an economic blockage before his ass did anything,go reed on it. You awolowo did nothing.His family is living well off of stolen Igbo and Ibibio money.They should be kissing our feet. grin. Go ask your father to stop trying to make his people relevant in war by telling you lies. You never were able to come against what I say because you are full of lies.Stop the chest beating,it gets you nowhere.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by NegroNtns(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2011
@negro_nts

If the Igbos did not ask for our help, make you look the other way o. They've said it countless times that they will not fight in another man's land, so why should another man fight for them?

Ileke-Idi,

I read the entire response thread and observed that mindsets are fixated on 'fight", "war", "battle" and so on. Not once did any respondent offered a solution free from conflict. ShangoThor got close but then he wants us to involve UN as a first step in the process of negotiation.

"fight" is the redflag. . . . the keyword. . . . that get people on all sides agitated and contemptible against any alternative option.

If we decide to fight, we will not be alone. Arms dealers all around the globe as well as oil prospectors will get involved and invest heavily with supply of heavy weaponry to each warring side and stand on the sideline to watch us kill one another off while they mine the oil, gold, steel, coal, and whatever else there is to gain, sell them on the global market and then divert the earnings to pay their supplies while we starve. If we need money to procure food they will get it to us on loan. There will be refugees. After the war, we will still owe them and would have lost proprietary rights to our resources.

Negotiation is my preferred action plan for resolution.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by jason123: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ileke-Idi,

I read the entire response thread and observed that mindsets are fixated on 'fight", "war", "battle" and so on. Not once did any respondent offered a solution free from conflict. ShangoThor got close but then he wants us to involve UN as a first step in the process of negotiation.

"fight" is the redflag. . . . the keyword. . . . that get people on all sides agitated and contemptible against any alternative option.

If we decide to fight, we will not be alone. Arms dealers all around the globe as well as oil prospectors will get involved and invest heavily with supply of heavy weaponry to each warring side and stand on the sideline to watch us kill one another off while they mine the oil, gold, steel, coal, and whatever else there is to gain, sell them on the global market and then divert the earnings to pay their supplies while we starve. If we need money to procure food they will get it to us on loan. There will be refugees. After the war, we will still owe them and would have lost proprietary rights to our resources.

Negotiation is my preferred action plan for resolution.

Ileke-idi is right though. Igbos never asked for yoruba's help both in the civil war and after it so why should the yorubas help Akoba, adaba olorun ma je ka ri!!!! Enough said!!! undecided
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Dede1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2011
@OP

The post is not only laughable but bloody goofy and wasteful endeavor.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Dede1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
seanet03:
The fact is we YORUBAS hold the key to unlock this mystery called Nigeria! We are the only Tribe that can Single handedly Break away from this Country without the North nor the East daring to Launch any military attack no matter how they about it. We will soon break away. Just a matter of time.

What a shameless troll. The year, 1966 , is not a four century ago that our memories have been completely jolted and our retentive senses have malfunctioned. May I direct your dilapidated senses to the incidences that happened after July 29, 1966 coup when the son of soil was audaciously killed in Ibadan and another son of the soil was told in no uncertain terms to take a hike?

The leader of the drunken northern regional soldiers who spilt the blood of Yoruba boys in Ibadan also sat comfortably in Lagos while many Yoruba extractions either scampering into Dahomy or supplying the northern regional soldiers with fine Yoruba girls or lining up to serve under the command of northern soldiers of Nigerian army as means to placate northern regional soldiers and politicians.

One might think that above is enough damage to their psychic, but the government of western region of Nigeria embarked on the most disgraceful propaganda spewing that Fajuyi volunteered to die with Ironsi. Most Nigerians are not fools or gullible dimwits to totally forget the debacle in Ilorin which involved Afonja.

Please folk try to grow up for a change.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by NegroNtns(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2011
Most Nigerians are not fools or gullible dimwits to totally forget the debacle in Ilorin which involved Afonja.

Lol, it's strange that you will go that far back into history. What was your recollection of the Igbo parity in the lifetime of Afonja?
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by NegroNtns(m): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2011
@OP

The post is not only laughable but bloody goofy and wasteful endeavor.

Let's see if you can produce something better than it that advances your cause.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ifele(m): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2011
There is no Oduduwa. His real name is Kitan Korah. He was a foreign leader who conquered the black omo inugbo jinjinjin so as to set up an empire for himself and his sons. Oduduwa: means you are not black come (and fight us). Yorubaland will never be called Odua becos this is racist and wrong. The local or real name of Yorubaland is Ife Ile. That was the first settlement of Yoruba people among the black jungle folks. Ifeile must rise again. We are sick and tired of Nigeria.

Ife Gori Otare. Ife ododo Ile Aye.

alj harem shut yur trap up
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2011
ifele:

There is no Oduduwa. His real name is Kitan Korah. He was a foreign leader who conquered the black omo inugbo jinjinjin so as to set up an empire for himself and his sons. Oduduwa: means you are not black come (and fight us). Yorubaland will never be called Odua becos this is racist and wrong. The local or real name of Yorubaland is Ife Ile. That was the first settlement of Yoruba people among the black jungle folks. Ifeile must rise again. We are sick and tired of Nigeria.

Ife Gori Otare. Ife ododo Ile Aye.

alj harem shut yur trap up

you see how mad you sound undecided
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ifele(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2011
As eni Yoruba(Yoruba People) we must never be yoked into a contrivance called Southern Nigeria. An independent Yorubaland is what we want free from oppressive leadership and satanic machination. A broad military alliance amongst South Nigeria nations is ok. I support it but there must never be a southern Nigerian state becos its against Yoruba freedom.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ifele(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2011
The biggest mistake Ojukwu made during the Baifran war was to murder Victor Banjo and some other non-Ibo officers. Victor was helping Ojukwu win the war after Ojukwu recalled him and had Victor murdered everythith went south for Biafra.

If there is to be a military alliance for cooperation and assault on Nigerian forces it should be done properly. I hope America does not help the Nigerian forces.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ifele(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2011
Say no to the orioko Arabist flag of the wicked elders.

This is the real flag of Yorubaland.

Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2011
^^^^^^

you have started with your madness mumu

that is france flag turn 90 degress undecided

you better use agbo before they take you to ifa for rituals angry mad man angry
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ifele(m): 1:09am On Feb 06, 2011
Yoruba National Coat of Arms.

VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI

BY THE POWER OF TRUTH I HAVE CONQUERED THE WORLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Starts The Reconstruction Of Onitsha-enugu Road / Nigeria Will Not Abandon Abdulmutallab - Gbenga Ashiru / If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.