Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. (5543 Views)

Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order / 2011 Presidential Elections: Results From Up North- CPC calling the shots so far / ODUA City.Including Pictures.It is Time for the Children of Oduduwa to dream big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Onlytruth(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2011
Posted by: ShangoThor

[size=16pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]

Actually, this is the ONLYTRUTH of this thread.

Thanks ShangoThor !
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
ezeagu:

Can you blame some people if they are trying to feel important? The real cash cows of Nigeria are the ones people die to stay under the same nationality with. Clearly some places won't be missed as much as the rest.

gbammmm
Onlytruth:

Posted by: Eko Ile
So what is "Pastor" Bakare doing licking Buhari's a/s/s?   undecided
And he is a so called pastor!  shocked shocked He couldn't resist his people's tradition of worshiping aboki. shocked

Re/tarded hypocrite  undecided
no no no

what bakare is doing is not as.s lickin.g

he was pick by buhari and he did not beg for it undecided

i stand to be corrected cool
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Onlytruth(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^^
Who cares what you think? undecided
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
seanet03:

@alhajrem, Back to sender. @ezeuche, its like you were still in your fathers scrotum when the civil war was going on, did you recalled that the biafras troops were actually having the upper hand in the early stages of the war, they invaded the mid western region and headed for Lagos but it was AWOLOWO who stepped in with the Miracle idea that Wore the Hell out of the easterners. Was the North not pressing from two sides when biafra invaded the mid western region, ever heard of the word "OLEKU IJA ORE" as for the literacy level, please kindly do a research on the total number of students in schools in both the western and eastern region and you will know the reason why no YORUBA state was listed among the "EDUCATIONALLY LESS DEVELOPED STATES IN NIGERIA, AND I WHICH YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A EASTERN STATE THERE"as for industrialization, the whole industries in the eastern and northern region is not up to what is obtained at the Ikeja industrial estate. And mind you we are the controller of the Best Barrack in Nigeria. We have the largest iron ore deposits in Nigeria and with the Oshogbo Steel Rolling Mills, weapons for the total Annihilation of the invaders will not be hard to get. Dont forget also that OGUN state has more Higher institutions than the Whole eastern region put together when you are measuring your level of literacy.

guy, i doudt if you are a yoruba man because you surely are not as intelligent as one

remember "pride comes before a fall"
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
Onlytruth:

So what is "Pastor" Bakare doing licking Buhari's a/s/s? undecided
And he is a so called pastor! shocked shocked He couldn't resist his people's tradition of worshiping aboki. shocked

Re/tarded hypocrite undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
Onlytruth:

^^^
Who cares what you think? undecided

no one expect from you

you said
Onlytruth:

So what is "Pastor" Bakare doing licking Buhari's a/s/s? undecided
And he is a so called pastor! shocked shocked He couldn't resist his people's tradition of worshiping aboki. shocked

Re/tarded hypocrite undecided

and i said NO, he is not ass-licking but was picked undecided
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by EkoIle1: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2011
ezeagu:

No offence, but you couldn't annihilate people fighting you on your own land (for decades), but you'll some how find an army to decimate a people who faced actual world powers for two years? I'll like to see the outcome.

We saw the outcome after Yoruba military men took over the war and quickly spanked you and your warlord who took off running and you end up surrendering to a Yoruba man.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

We saw the outcome after Yoruba military men took over the war and quickly spanked you and your warlord who took off running and you end up surrendering to a Yoruba man.

remember "pride comes before a fall"
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2011
alj harem:

no one expect from you

you said
and i said NO, he is not backside-licking but was picked undecided

. . . and which running mate picked himself? Like Tinubu wanted to pick himself? Or like Ekwueme, Atiku, and GEJ picked themselves?
I don't want to call you name, I'll reserve it for tomorrow.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

. . . and which running mate picked himself? Like Tinubu wanted to pick himself? Or like Ekwueme, Atiku, and GEJ picked themselves?
I don't want to call you name, I'll reserve it for tomorrow.

why brother, you do not have to call me name to pass your point across

at least now ACN ribadu has pick Ugochukwu as his running mate, which i think is good

lets hope for the best brother,.,.,.,. hopefully he will enter and after ribadu's turn, he can push for presidency cool smiley
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by EkoIle1: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2011
Onlytruth:

So what is "Pastor" Bakare doing licking Buhari's a/s/s?   undecided
And he is a so called pastor!  shocked shocked He couldn't resist his people's tradition of worshiping aboki. shocked

Re/tarded hypocrite  undecided

Ode, he was asked to. There's a huge difference between ass kissing and being begged to join in.

For the iboman, it's always cash and carry.

I really hope you're not the smartest iboman in your village.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Ode, he was asked to. There's a huge difference between backside kissing and being begged to join in.

For the iboman, it's always cash and carry.

I really hope you're not the smartest iboman in your village.

brother, it is ok now

lets not turn this to a tribal thing cool
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
All these brag and counter brag, if one actually plots a graph of Yoruba progress vs Igbo progress in Nigeria since 1970, and project it into the future, reasonable Yorubas will see it doen't look good for the Yorubas, their progress in more or less stagnant while the Igbos have continued to record growth.

I don't want to dewel on that and say will be far more better off in the next 30/40 yrs. Our progress is still dragging as a result of Nigerian impedance so I want out of it.

The South has to act as a unit to achieve this.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by seanet03: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2011
@alhajrem, what is the Pride in what EKOILE said? It was a well known fact that it was a YORUBA man that plan how to effectively wear out the ibos AWOLOWO, it is also a known fact that it was YORUBA military men who stepped in and flogged the sense out of you ibos. OBASANJO
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by jason123: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Are you guys still at this stuff
First of all, the east and West cannot unite unless our leaders unite and that is not happening anytime soon. The SS is game, if anyone wants to secede then Gbam!
Secondly, any right thinking yoruba man would not boast or be proud ( The bible says, "In humility you shall act"wink. We have to be watchful of our words because today is their turn, tommorrow might be ours.
Thridly, how can the yoruba man help an igbo man than what he is doing now?? I mean most of the economy in the SS AND SW is ran by the igbos. And conversely, how can an Igbo man help a yoruba than what he is doing now?? He helps in the development of all the Southern regions. So there is no need to cheat beat at eachother.
Finally, must we help eachother only in wars before we can be friends?? All I can say to the article is   . . . . . . . .  undecided
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=28pt]To all the Yoruba on this board![/size]

Southerners have the power together as a unit, drawing a natural border right across the whole damn country. This is the only
way that a war can be prevented. Wake TF up! Think about military strategies, it is so obvious it ridiculous.

What is the point of being "EDUCATED" if you cannot apply theory in order to improve our social living conditions? What is the
point of being "EDUCATED" if you're virtually Slaves in your own land, with hungry and poor people?

The Yoruba should stand for social justice of all Africans. This is not just about Nigeria, it is a fight for all Africans
and we have an opportunity to contribute and a leading role with other polities. Once this is done we can go our separate ways.

People will say they are ready to take action, ohhh really, so what is the plan,  There is no plan

This is a different, and more astute, knowledgeable, enlightened generation. It is time to use our brains!

The South is abundantly wealthy, there should be no hungry mouths or poor persons in Southern Nigeria.

Everybody keeps on telling us this, but we keep on making excuses! If after we break up from the North
without bloodshed, all the polities in Southern Nigeria can agree to separate amicable via another referendum.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by EkoIle1: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
alj harem:

brother, it is ok now

lets not turn this to a tribal thing cool

Nothing tribal about stating historical facts. Shame on us all if we let these people re write our history.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2011
seanet03:

@alhajrem, what is the Pride in what EKOILE said? It was a well known fact that it was a YORUBA man that plan how to effectively wear out the ibos AWOLOWO, it is also a known fact that it was YORUBA military men who stepped in and flogged the sense out of you ibos. OBASANJO

we all know it is a known fact, but does it mean that yorubas have to start rubbing it on there faces undecided

we igbos know and we are not denying it, but please do not try to make fun of it
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
jason123:

Are you guys still at this stuff
First of all, the east and West cannot unite unless our leaders unite and that is not happening anytime soon. The SS is game, if anyone wants to secede then Gbam!
Secondly, any right thinking yoruba man would not boast or be proud ( The bible says, "In humility you shall act"wink. We have to be watchful of our words because today is their turn, tommorrow might be ours.
Thridly, how can the yoruba man help an igbo man than what he is doing now?? I mean most of the economy in the SS AND SW is ran by the igbos. And conversely, how can an Igbo man help a yoruba than what he is doing now?? He helps in the development of all the Southern regions. So there is no need to cheat beat at eachother.
Finally, must we help eachother only in wars before we can be friends?? All I can say to the article is   . . . . . . . .  undecided

I'll say this is your best post I've read.

On whether we can unite, yes of course, our leaders have no bearing, what dictates to them is where the next money to loot is. If the Youth cease Biafra and Odua and start calling for Southern Nigeria more, our leaders have no choice but to follow suit.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=18pt]Alj Harem, your game is up and so is your agenda![/size]
What is for certain is that Southerners and minorities in general do not want you as their neigbours.

And you feel exactly the same way and that is why your Northern States adopted Sharia. You wanted to
distinguish yourselves but you don't want to go it alone because you want to keep on sucking the
financial blood of this nation.

Once again

Alj harem has one agenda, which is to act like the devil (rub our egos the wrong way), to setup confrontational situations
so everybody starts arguing. He has to destroy any sign of an alliance being built amongst Southerners, read his postings.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2011
[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by solihu(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2011
Well i don't see any war ahead. The only thing i see funny individuals running a comedy on NL. And for sure the comedy ends when the thread dies naturally.

As sleep no gree me make una continue una tori, i dey kampe dey watch.

@ alj harem bani goro in tauna ina jin dadin wan'nan hiran naku!
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ekubear1: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2011
A lot of nice words, but nothing concrete that will be actually useful.

I'm not opposed to Nigeria splitting up. But how does one practically bring this about?
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
solihu:

Well i don't see any war ahead. The only thing i see funny individuals running a comedy on NL. And for sure the comedy ends when the thread dies naturally.

thank you cool smiley
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
alj harem:

thank you cool smiley

The point now is to let our Northern countrymen to know is that the time is up. Enough is enough. The game is over!

The country will split, you have no vision or strategy for our collective existence all you desire is a monopoly
on power and subjugating others. It's time to split amicably, please lobby your elders, enough is enough
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2011
ShangoThor:

[size=14pt]The Northern States that adopted Sharia would be better served to combine forces and form a new Nation State,"you can't have your cake and eat it too".[/size]

I used to be a Biafra fanatics but I've weighed both Biafra and Southern Nigeria, believe me no southern unit will be better of than One South.
Like I said before, Yorubas hold the key and they should use it to set us all free.

solihu:

It's a new movement and who knows how big it'll grow. One thing is certain, Nigeria cannot remain one forever.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2011
ShangoThor:

The point now is to let our Northern countrymen to know is that the time is up. Enough is enough. The game is over!

The country will split, you have no vision or strategy for our collective existence all you desire is a monopoly
on power and subjugating others. It's time to split amicably, please lobby your elders, enough is enough

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you at the way you sound grin grin mad man
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by aljharem(m): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

I used to be a Biafra fanatics but I've weighed both Biafra and Southern Nigeria, believe me no southern unit will be better off than One South.
Like I said before, Yorubas hold the key and they should use it to set us all free.

I[b]t's a new movement and who knows how big it'll grow. One thing is certain, Nigeria cannot remain one forever.[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

brother no kill pesin here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

brother no kill pesin here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can laugh as much as you want.
All you used to hear was Biafra and Odua, not anymore. The game is over.
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ShangoThor(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
Alj Harem, you're a good guy, but tell your elders to go, so you can argue amongst yourselves about zoning and deal with you Boko Haram menace!

Don't be scared or afraid, I know you have the desert, but if you apply to us for AID, because you are African muslims you will be granted the AID!
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by ekubear1: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
I've always of the opinion that achieving federalism in the short term is easier than achieving independence.

Is this an accurate impression, or am I wrong?
Re: An Imperative . . . .calling The Children Of O'dua. by Obiagu1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2011
eku_bear:

I've always of the opinion that achieving federalism in the short term is easier than achieving independence.

Is this an accurate impression, or am I wrong?

Federalism is good but you have to know you're dealing with murderers. Murderers and normal human beings are not supposed to live side by side, so that rules out federalism.

They should go and find peace and sharia they desire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simulation And Prediction Of 2015 Presidential Election Result / Another Proof That "ONE" Nigeria Is A Big Fraud: Judge For Your Self! / Who Are The Likely PDP Presidential Candidates For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.