Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic (22765 Views)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Woman’s Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus And Man Takes Her Photos / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Arrested for what? According to Nigeria laws, that girl should be arrested for indecent exposure, but our police officers don't know their work again are jonzing

Hey! Nairalanders! Which law are you quoting??

According to the Criminal Code and Penal Code, there is no section of the law that penalises anyone who puts on clothes seen or perceived to be indecent. The criminal code only made provisions for indecent acts in public places (section 231).

On the other hand, unpermitted photography (as a violation of privacy) is addressed under section 97 of the Nigerian constitution 1999 as amended.

You guys need to understand that it will be very difficult to criminalise women's dressing such as the one in the pic while men walk around bare chested all the time. Besides, the line between what is decent and what is indecent will blurred up by subjectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Gay spotted

Yeah!!! You're so brilliant! You spot things others can't see.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Openbusiness3: 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Hey! Nairalanders! Which law are you quoting??

According to the Criminal Code and Penal Code, there is no section of the law that penalises anyone who puts on clothes seen or perceived to be indecent. The criminal code only made provisions for indecent acts in public places (section 231).

On the other hand, unpermitted photography (as a violation of privacy) is addressed under section 97 of the Nigerian constitution 1999 as amended.

You guys need to understand that it will be very difficult to criminalise women's dressing such as the one in the pic while men walk around bare chested all the time. Besides, the line between what is decent and what is indecent will blurred up by subjectivity.

even Universities and technical schools have criminalized indecent dressing. You can't enter Yabatech dressed like that. Na for gate d security go hold am. I don't have time to be digging for the law exactly, but if you see a police officer, ask him whether or not indecent dressing is an offense in Nigeria. In Abuja, they even had taskforce going around arresting girls that dress anyhow. If not for rape incidents of females in detention that caused scandals, that made them to mellow down on the operation. You cannot just dress anyhow in the name of fashion in public. If you want to expose your unclothedness stay in the house. Do you know that even as a man if you are driving a car without wearing your shirt, just bare chest with trouser, you can be arrested for that? You can also be arrested for moving around the road as a man wearing singlet and boxer shorts in major public places during broad daylight? They can charge you to court for it. So forget it. Our law enforcement guys are "sleeping", that is, they have been made handicap by all these sugar daddies in govt running this babes that why the officers just ignore taking action against those girls.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by RTSC: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
kenzysmith:
my ex boobs was once like this i ve suck it beyond repair .sarewa i apologize to your future husband and children am very very sorry forgive me.
The same thing happened to your future wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Iamsane: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
LKTJ123:
To Hell With Who So Ever Take Her Pic.

Nah your breast? Lol
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Guys wish me good luck I'm about to go n toast 1 girl

Omo she fine die but she tall pass me

Hoping to smooch if I finally get her

It has been long ive touch any girl

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by oluwaleinad(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Arrested for what? According to Nigeria laws, that girl should be arrested for indecent exposure, but our police officers don't know their work again are jonzing
...I was just saying the man should have mind his biz since we're use to ladies indecent dressing...
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by idahme(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bobizua Motors........
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Openbusiness3:
even Universities and technical schools have criminalized indecent dressing. You can't enter Yabatech dressed like that. Na for gate d security go hold am. I don't have time to be digging for the law exactly, but if you see a police officer, ask him whether or not indecent dressing is an offense in Nigeria. In Abuja, they even had taskforce going around arresting girls that dress anyhow. If not for rape incidents of females in detention that caused scandals, that made them to mellow down on the operation. You cannot just dress anyhow in the name of fashion in public. If you want to expose your unclothedness stay in the house. Do you know that even as a man if you are driving a car without wearing your shirt, just bare chest with trouser, you can be arrested for that? You can also be arrested for moving around the road as a man wearing singlet and boxer shorts in major public places during broad daylight? They can charge you to court for it. So forget it. Our law enforcement guys are "sleeping", that is, they have been made handicap by all these sugar daddies in govt running this babes that why the officers just ignore taking action against those girls.

I don't need a police officer to teach me the Law. And I'm not engaging in fruitless Nairaland arguments. I've told you precisely what the Law says. I wasn't guessing or mincing words. If you have any opposing section, state it.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by seanwilliam(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:

I don't need a police officer to teach me the Law. And I'm not engaging in fruitless Nairaland arguments. I've told you precisely what the Law says. I wasn't guessing or mincing words. If you have any opposing section, state it.
I'm less concerned by any law.. but a normal Man would look that breast twice grin
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Gudiza(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:
What do straight people find so attractive in breats? It's just a lump of flesh!
It's attractive leave am.... but still, it's just breast.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by MrSensor(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
LKTJ123:
To Hell With Who So Ever Take Her Pic.
it's not a private matter it's a public matter hence she came out to the public like that. She knows that people have camera phones that can take her pictures at any time, so shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by skinny419(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bro see mi see breast
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Torie8(f): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:
What do straight people find so attractive in breats? It's just a lump of flesh!
GAYbriel

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Askme2020(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Gay spotted
Abi ooo
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Askme2020(m): 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin
Torie8:

GAYbriel
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by gentlemeeola25: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
For your next black tie events we've got you covered, at lacer_shoes we make best of hand made shoes at relatively low price. Contact us today to placelebrate your orders 08167694948. Feel free to check our instagram page for more through the link below .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBknXGAh1-l/?igshid=1w2h4qc6gdpjk

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
Old pics

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Openbusiness3: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Educate yourself! Even free liberal societies like America have laws against indecent exposure. So why won't Nigeria have it? We have, but it is the enforcement that has been lacking of recent due to lack of political will by the Executhieves in power, who have chained the police hands behind their back.

The Provisions Of Section 1 And 26 Of The Violence Against Person (Prohibition) Act 2015

(Section 1 and 26 VAPP Act)

Offence of indecent exposure

(1) A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs, or a substantial part thereof, with the intention of causing distress to the other party or that another person seeing it may be tempted or induced to commit an offence under this Act, commits an offence termed “indecent exposure”.

(2) A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs or a substantial part thereof, and induce another to either massage, or touch with the intention of deriving sexual pleasure from such acts, commits an offence under this section.

(3) A person who commits an offence under this section is liable to upon conviction to a term of imprisonment of not less than 1 year or to a five not exceeding N500,000 or both.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Openbusiness3: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Most people think that there are no laws against indecent exposure. There are laws, with heavy punishment. It's just that our police are "sleeping" because they have been handicapped to carry out enforcement by the delinquent executive powers that be. Assuming the police sit up and do their job normal normal, most of these our young girls that believe they can be walking about naked without consequences because for their small mind Nigeria na garden of Eden na, dem go hear am. Make them ask them d shege taskforce for Abuja show them some years ago. They pick up girls that dress anyhow, detain them and charge them to court straight. Those who are rich man pikin, their parents will pay heavy fine to get them out, those broke girls from poor homes na straight to prison. It was cuz of that some officers were raping them in cells that made govt to relax on the enforcement and handicap those taskforce. But we really have to say the truth. Going around half naked is sexual harassment against men. But the thing is Nigerian men have been so bastardize by the system that they don't even know their rights

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Openbusiness3: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
Imagine a man going around showing his deek in public, women will be the first people to condemn and yell and crucify and sue for sexual harassment. Imagine a woman walking into the office and her male colleague or boss have their zipper down and the deek is out and visible, dangling left and right as he moves around. Will she feel comfortable in that room? But yet, we are suppose to swallow the rubbish and tolerate the bs of women running around town half naked, it's cool, it's fashion, it's ok as long as it is the female gender that is sexually harassing males. Mtchwwwwwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by timifaithus(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Old news
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Educate yourself! Even free liberal societies like America have laws against indecent exposure. So why won't Nigeria have it? We have, but it is the enforcement that has been lacking of recent due to lack of political will by the Executhieves in power, who have chained the police hands behind their back.

The Provisions Of Section 1 And 26 Of The Violence Against Person (Prohibition) Act 2015

(Section 1 and 26 VAPP Act)

Offence of indecent exposure

(1) A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs, or a substantial part thereof, with the intention of causing distress to the other party or that another person seeing it may be tempted or induced to commit an offence under this Act, commits an offence termed “indecent exposure”.

(2) A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs or a substantial part thereof, and induce another to either massage, or touch with the intention of deriving sexual pleasure from such acts, commits an offence under this section.

(3) A person who commits an offence under this section is liable to upon conviction to a term of imprisonment of not less than 1 year or to a five not exceeding N500,000 or both.

If after reading what you typed above and you agree with the person I quoted that that lady should be arrested, then you know absolutely nothing about the specificity of the Law.

I know VAPP Act 2015 and that is what I thought the guy was going to bring up. And this clearly does not apply here:

1) VAPP is only applicable in the FCT and not nation-wide. This incidence above took place in Lagos.

2) Note that indecent exposure and indecent dressing are not the same thing. Indecent exposure is a legal term with each country having their specific implementations (see below). In Nigeria, VAPP Act, 2015 specifically mentioned exposure of genita.lia or a substantial part of it as indecent exposure. This means that regardless of how indecently you are dressed, you have not violated the law provided you are not exposing your Instruments or a substantial part of it. Breast (both genders') is not considered Instruments.

3) If there was a law against indecent dressing, the Nigerian police would not hesitate to add it to their means of extorting money from individuals just like they have used other laws. Did they need anyone to enforce traffic laws before using it as a money making algorithm? They can't because no one really violates the law against indecent exposure. Do you know how many boys wearing briefs and playing football in the street such law would have made offenders if it wasn't specific? Do you how useless the law would have been if it was left open ended?

What most countries have is law against indecent act and, in some cases, exposure of the genitals. What you call indecent dressing in Africa would mostly likely be a summer dressing here so any such law against indecent dressing would be very ridiculous. You might as well throw everyone in jail.

In the US, the specicifities of the law against indecent exposure vary from state to state. The variation is mostly in terms of the intent of the offender and the location of the offence. What most states have in common is the basic criminalization of nudity (which still has exceptions) and nobody goes around nude.

Here in Canada, the law is against indecent act is which is mostly defined as the exposure of genitals for sexual purposes to someone under the age of 16. As a matter of fact, it is not illegal for a woman to go around topless here (obviously indecent). That clearly goes to show the extent to which the law is specific and indecent dressing does not necessarily mean indecent exposure.

In some parts of Australia, even complete nudity is legal while some parts criminalise the exposure of person (again, "person" is defined here as "genitals" ).

Indecent dressing is bad on moral grounds. Any household or even institutions like schools and churches can make thier rules against it but we, like many other countries (excluding Islamic countries and regions), don't have provisions against it. And this is understandable cause of the subjective nature of the subject.

For civility, I chose to ignore the suggestive statement you began your post with.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2020
Torie8:

GAYbriel

What effect is this name calling supposed to have?
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Gudiza:

It's attractive leave am.... but still, it's just breast.

Lol... I'd probably not know what to do with anyone's breasts.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Torie8(f): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

What effect is this name calling supposed to have?
You shouldn't be asking me that?
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by WoundedLamb: 1:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Torie8:

You shouldn't be asking me that?

Is this a question or a statement?
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by gulfer: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:
But why are bloggers like this? This one na old picture na.
Story is not even related to Nigeria.....hungry blogger; the story is from more than a year back in the past angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by okoarugbo1: 3:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Weedsmoker:
This one na old news na.
Exactly.
Re: Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic by Burgerlomo: 3:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Raise your hand if you look at those two lovely twins more than once grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.