Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation (39807 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by israelmao(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

So were Hitler and Idi-Amin.

Your opinion which is free.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by alezzy13: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bar1941:

WHO has little to suffer from such withdrawal, it is African nations and other third world countries around the world that will suffer.

And yet you see Nigerians hailing his action.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Fearlez: 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
bjtinz:

And here they are. Ignorant, silly ass$holes.
first off, God go punish your life for collectively grouping me with people who believe Covid-19 is a hoax.

this world-class puppet with the brain size of a local grain of rice can quote me?

Damn, emotional waste of breath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Ajixegun: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

Abeg what?

You aren't aware Trump would not be getting reelected?

Someone has to suffer for it.
Too much Clinton Network News(CNN)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
WHO is like Niggarea. Very corrupt and terrorist sponsors.

Biafrans stand up against Nigeria now, China, WHO and Nigeria are working together to unleashing deadly virus against lives.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ajixegun:

Too much Clinton Network News(CNN)

Some of you are truly comical.

You can't read signs even if they were written in your blood.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by alezzy13: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fox12:
[s]For one I admire Donald Trump’s Gut.

America is a Model of Democracy anytime any day.
Their Authority is one to recon with in the world.

Not the bunch of Technical old thieves we have here who should go and learn leadership from Sunday school [/s]

Abeg make I hear word.

'recon [sic] with in the world' indeed. Yet covid is still ravaging much of the country. Nonsense

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by emmakolapo: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Hushpuppi's case has shown that when there's life, there's hope. He applied for a US visa but was refused, when it was his time to be lucky, the American govt came to take him to their country from Dubai without a visa but on a free flight. He neither paid for visa nor flight ticket. Its good to be patient and hopeful. grin grin grin
do you want that for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
undecided

All I can say is God, please give me and my family plus friends the strongest immune system against any disease both known and unknown. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by PigTormentor: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Not to worry, the delusional traitor will be voted out by Nov 3rd and the US will be back in WHO by February of 2021. Write this down and take it to the bank like cash.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by FRESHG(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
ONLY JIHADISTS,BABY KILLERS, HOMOSEXUALS AND ILLEGAL ALIENS LIKE NETPRO OLOMINIRA GOLAN007 LUKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY WOULD OPPOSE TRUMP DECISIONS.

SO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLDsad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
FRESHG:
ONLY JIHADISTS,BABY KILLERS, HOMOSEXUALS AND ILLEGAL ALIENS LIKE NETPRO OLOMINIRA GOLAN007 LUKMAN BALOGUN AKA LUCASBALO AKA ABBEBAILEY WOULD OPPOSE TRUMP DECISIONS.

SO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLDsad

Shebi e don give you visa for this beg beg work wey you dey do for am so.

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by alezzy13: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Flytime:
leave am
If not for democracy Donald trump would have been a dictator.

Definitely. I keep saying were Trump to be an African leader with unfettered, unchallenged powers, then you would have one of the worst powerdrunk dictators ever.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Fidelcashboy: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:
Looking for an excuse for his failure.
failure of what?

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by FRESHG(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

Shebi e don give you visa for this beg beg work wey you dey do for am so.

grin
(AD HOMINEM) WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME INSTEAD OF MY MESSAGEsad
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by FLYFIRE(m): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
netpro:
Due to poor response and management, Trump has to bear the blame for the deaths of over 130,000 Americans.

Trump will be voted out come November.
SATANIC LIAR. Mark this post & WRITE IT DOWN. TRUMP WILL WIN WITH THE WIDEST LANDSLIDE IN AMERICA'S HISTORY

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by shakdav(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

Why does this man like destroying things painting his image black infront of international community, what is his gain?

WHO that has been in existence even before he started nursing his presidential ambition is what he's withdrawing support from.

Why not probe them and see how they have been spending the money being given to them all this while? Does he think finding a cure to a pandemic disease is that easy?

Yes we know you contribute alot to the growth of WHO, but will you make other country who are benefiting from them suffer just because of your stupidity?

This man is just sick, he's not helping America, but he's destroying their image.

Please don't quote me if you dont have any sensible thing to say, sometimes I throw away my home training to respond harshly.
Sometimes in life u take decision whether good or bad u just have to take it, he may be right and may be wrong but the truth is that W H.O did not try at all after the infection has gone round before informing the whole word that is a pandemic, if not that they are join hands with the Chinese to destroyed the world but God pass then

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Farki: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
alezzy13:

And yet you see Nigerians hailing his action.

I see foolish people drunk on conspiracy palm wine and high on Biafra pipe dreams supporting him because in their delusional minds his idiotic xenophobia is their idea of wisdom and strength.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fidelcashboy:
failure of what?

Not being able to contain Coronavirus in the US such that it is still ravaging the nation as we speak.

Compare and contrast with Germany for instance.

Trump is a failure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Farki: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fearlez:
America's greatest problem are spineless liberals and demonic desperate democrats.

The WHO needs America more. It has lost track with science.
Yeeyo:
A Strong leader that always stand by his word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfPk1HIBLfM

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
shakdav:

Sometimes in life u take decision whether good or bad u just have to take it, he may be right and may be wrong but the truth is that W H.O did not try at all after the infection has gone round before informing the whole word that is a pandemic, if not that they are join hands with the Chinese to destroyed the world but God pass then

So Trump wants to tell us America depends on WHO before identifying biological threats?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Ovie56(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
alezzy13:

Definitely. I keep saying were Trump to be an African leader with unfettered, unchallenged powers, then you would have one of the worst powerdrunk dictators ever.
That is why we like paying PHCN for services we don't use, it's only Nigerians that will keep subscribing to a service that brings them no benefit.
of what use has the WHO been to USA during this crises?
shior.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
FRESHG:
(AD HOMINEM) WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME INSTEAD OF MY MESSAGEsad

You aren't worthy of my attack.

Let's tell the truth, you can never be granted a US visa.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by bjtinz: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fearlez:
first off, God go punish your life for collectively grouping me with people who believe Covid-19 is a hoax.

this world-class puppet with the brain size of a local grain of rice can quote me?

Damn, emotional waste of breath.

Lol! Werin this demented, Trump as$lixking troglodyte dey yap him shitfilled piehole about? and who d fugg are you that I cant quote?

Uzwor Dan.

Abeg comot for road make I see beta thing. Nonsense and covid grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by jcross19: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
netpro:
Due to poor response and management, Trump has to bear the blame for the deaths of over 130,000 Americans.

only Satan and his cohorts will blame that president for this pandemic!!! if you think that biden will defeat trump , in fact you are dreaming!!!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

Why does this man like destroying things painting his image black infront of international community, what is his gain?

WHO that has been in existence even before he started nursing his presidential ambition is what he's withdrawing support from.

Why not probe them and see how they have been spending the money being given to them all this while? Does he think finding a cure to a pandemic disease is that easy?

Yes we know you contribute alot to the growth of WHO, but will you make other country who are benefiting from them suffer just because of your stupidity?

This man is just sick, he's not helping America, but he's destroying their image.

Please don't quote me if you dont have any sensible thing to say, sometimes I throw away my home training to respond harshly.

shut up!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by shoboy9: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
there is need for massive change in WHO. A problem that should have been limited to China has now spread worldwide with global recession and no cure in sight. How can you put a rebel fighter in charge of a global health body?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedros_Adhanom
https://www.who.int/dg/election/cv-tedros-en.pdf

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Grateful02(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Forget politics Trump will still continue come November
netpro:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by wunmi590(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!!!

I was not expecting anything better from you because you are frustrated and a real fraudster and scammer, because if you are not you won't be creating stupid thread to free hushbingo

4 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by alezzy13: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
jcross19:
only Satan and his cohorts will blame that president for this pandemic!!! if you think that biden will defeat trump , in fact you are dreaming!!!.

Stop being silly. No one is blaming him for the pandemic, it's his poor handling that has led to needless deaths. For a fact, why not compare with other G7 countries and you'll see the big difference.

I know it's difficult for you lot to admit, but Trump is a colossal failure as far as the covid response has been.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by FRESHG(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

You aren't worthy of my attack.

Let's tell the truth, you can never be granted a US visa.

grin
BYE JIHADI GOLANangry
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Dalby(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
akure1stson:
WHO has failed the world

Explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President / Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) / U.S. Army Sergeant Demoted For Dumping 3 Humvees Worth N238m From Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.