Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation (39798 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Trump's Administration Is "Irresponsible" - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by fatymore(f): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020
When I was almost giving up about having a customer from Nairaland.

I sealed a deal tonight.

Thank you for patronising me. I really appreciate it.

I am legit and sell quality stuff.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by obonujoker(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

Why does this man like destroying things painting his image black infront of international community, what is his gain?

WHO that has been in existence even before he started nursing his presidential ambition is what he's withdrawing support from.

Why not probe them and see how they have been spending the money being given to them all this while? Does he think finding a cure to a pandemic disease is that easy?

Yes we know you contribute alot to the growth of WHO, but will you make other country who are benefiting from them suffer just because of your stupidity?

This man is just sick, he's not helping America, but he's destroying their image.

Please don't quote me if you dont have any sensible thing to say, sometimes I throw away my home training to respond harshly.
Let China or Russia do what America has been doing....

7 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by wunmi590(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
shakdav:

Sometimes in life u take decision whether good or bad u just have to take it, he may be right and may be wrong but the truth is that W H.O did not try at all after the infection has gone round before informing the whole word that is a pandemic, if not that they are join hands with the Chinese to destroyed the world but God pass then

You are right with your write up, but she shouldn't have taken such step now, not when alot of countries are benefiting from WHO even in Nigeria.

He should just thread softly, because alot of eyes are already on him, and with the way things are, in not that 100% positive that he might win his reelection
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ceejayluv(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets see if WHO will survive this
They will. It's a matter of cutting their budget at the detriment of the beneficiaries. That's if China does not bridge the funding gap

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by jcross19: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
alezzy13:

Stop being silly. No one is blaming him for the pandemic, it's his poor handling that has led to needless deaths. For a fact, why not compare with other G7 countries and you'll see the big difference.

I know it's difficult for you lot to admit, but Trump is a colossal failure as far as the covid response has been.
Mr man like I have said there is no reasonable candidate that can defeat him, soon you will see the ass of biden in debate !!! the day Democratic chose biden then I know they are loser!!!!. already!!!.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Burgerlomo: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Hushpuppi's case has shown that when there's life, there's hope. He applied for a US visa but was refused, when it was his time to be lucky, the American govt came to take him to their country from Dubai without a visa but on a free flight. He neither paid for visa nor flight ticket. Its good to be patient and hopeful. grin grin grin

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
akure1stson:
WHO has failed the world
The world failed itself.
WHO should not even take 50% of the blame.

They have done what they can and gave guidelines it is left for people to obey those rules instead of disobeying them and put their lives and others at risk in the name of being ignorant.

Till today people don't believe covid19 exist,wear face mask and social distance and take other precautions and their ignorance put others at risk.How that one take be WHO fault.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by alezzy13: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
shoboy9:
there is need for massive change in WHO. A problem that should have been limited to China has now spread worldwide with global recession and no cure in sight. How can you put a rebel fighter in charge of a global health body?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tedros_Adhanom
https://www.who.int/dg/election/cv-tedros-en.pdf

How can you put a pathological lying, tax evading, serial bullying, unvarnished rascist, pusyy-grabbing adulterer in charge of the US??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Fearlez: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
bjtinz:

Lol! Werin this demented, Trump as$lixking troglodyte dey yap him shitfilled piehole about? and who d fugg are you that I cant quote?

Uzwor Dan.

Abeg comot for road make I see beta thing. Nonsense and covid grin
this is it? you call people ignorant and yet write like a 7 year-old with downs syndrome?

With your abbreviations and mode of writing, it is a given none of your parents prioritised your education. Or pay any particular attention to developing your self-respect. You pass for a motor park ticket tout with an android phone.

And what is
*Demented
*Troglodyt*azzlicking

That's so Nairaland 2014.

You're in dire need of new material. Unexposed human slob.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by obonujoker(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2020
bjtinz:

And here they are. Ignorant, silly ass$holes.

Why can't other countries like China or uk or Saudi or Russia take over??

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
wunmi590:

I was not expecting anything better from you because you are frustrated and a real fraudster and scammer, because if you are not you won't be creating stupid thread to free hushbingo

shut that trash bin you call mouth!
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by wunmi590(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
obonujoker:

Let China or Russia do what America has been doing....

No doubt, both countries can take over, America has the largest support.

My brother honestly, it made mo sense, not even now that he's seeking for reelection.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
FRESHG:
BYE JIHADI GOLANangry

Can you get a US visa?

Na Aguleri get you.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vicvalentine: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:
Looking for an excuse for his failure.

If you’re looking for the meaning failure , Look at your president .
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vicvalentine: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
alezzy13:

How can you put a pathological lying, tax evading, serial bullying, unvarnished rascist, pusyy-grabbing adulterer in charge of the US??

Stfu
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Golan007: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vicvalentine:

If you’re looking for the meaning failure , Look at your president .

Actually, look in the mirror.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by naijanaso: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
SmartProf:
Terrible news...its like big brother withdrawing from the big brother house. This will affect global health funding seriously. However, another powerful nation will step into the ring and do the needfu[/b]l

[b]They shouldn't worry. The giant of Africa will step in. Nigeria will definitely fill the gap
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by alezzy13: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
I wonder why I'm even wasting time here sef.

This is vintage Trump 101. As usual all this is just deflect attention from his failings to anyone but himself.

Now people will start debating this withdrawal from WHO and forget about the real issues. sad

5 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by somehow: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Once the world discovers that they can live without you, that is the day you start losing your respect.

A void always gets filled. it is natural!

10 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by obonujoker(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
alezzy13:

Is Joe Biden any better?? Well Kanye is out to divide black votes though... grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Angelfrost(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Flytime:
leave am
If not for democracy Donald trump would have been a dictator.

How far has democracy taken this Nation, and continent in all the donkey years we have practised it??!...
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Trump remains my guy.

Use American money go dey do jibiti with China. God bless you Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ceejayluv(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Rossikki:
Trump KNOWS the whole 'covid 19' thing is a fucking scam.

Funny how the ''virus'' only seems to kill people over 80 yrs old already ill with various conditions.
Yeah, a scam killing thousands of various ages daily in the Americas.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vicvalentine: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

Some of you are truly comical.

You can't read signs even if they were written in your blood.

CNN is fake news

3 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Vicvalentine: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
ceejayluv:

Yeah, a scam killing thousands of various ages daily in the Americas.

So that’s the only thing killing people even before 2019-2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ceejayluv(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

How far has democracy taken this Nation, and continent in all the donkey years we have practised it??!...
Half of the time we were ruled by dictators. How far did it take us

3 Likes

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by FRESHG(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:

Can you get a US visa?

Na Aguleri get you.
ANSWER MY QUESTION OR KEEP KWAYET angry
Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ceejayluv(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vicvalentine:

So that’s the only thing killing people even before 2019-2020
Not the only... But it's actually killing, so can't call it a scam.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by saxywale1: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Golan007:
Looking for an excuse for his failure.
Trump always looking for someone or some organization to blame for his incompetence. Let's say WHO indeed bleeped up, how come so many countries have flatted or bend the curve while the US keeps rising.
No wonder the EU and Canada has banned Americans from entering their countries.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Flytime: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

mind you not all nations in the world practice democracy,what about them?
The world will be worse without democracy,just imagine nigeria not practicing democracy how worse the country will be.

1 Like

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
wunmi590:
undecided

Why does this man like destroying things painting his image black infront of international community, what is his gain?

WHO that has been in existence even before he started nursing his presidential ambition is what he's withdrawing support from.

Why not probe them and see how they have been spending the money being given to them all this while? Does he think finding a cure to a pandemic disease is that easy?

Yes we know you contribute alot to the growth of WHO, but will you make other country who are benefiting from them suffer just because of your stupidity?

This man is just sick, he's not helping America, but he's destroying their image.

Please don't quote me if you dont have any sensible thing to say, sometimes I throw away my home training to respond harshly.
But do you know that this very WHO also covered up for China about covid-19 causing so many deaths worldwide.
If WHO can cover up for China who isn't funding WHO that much, what do u think will when next something else happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Administration Begins Formal Withdrawal From World Health Organisation by ceejayluv(m): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2020
Vicvalentine:

CNN is fake news
I guess Opera news and conspiracy blogs are the real news

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cyril Ramaphosa: 10 Things To Know About South Africa’s New President / Afghan Evacuations Must Be Completed By 31st August- Taliban(Pics, Video) / Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.