Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can Any Woman In This World Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Woman In This World Do This? (5922 Views)

This Lady Won The Most Beautiful Female In The World - Do You Believe That? / How To Get Any Woman You Want / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yea when she loves your height, a she feels ur swags,
And u also have a long horse powerd ppenis grin
And especially when u didn't stress yourself toasting her, rather she was attracted by what she saw in you

1 Like

Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by seanwilliam(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet you are the type of man who clearly stated that:

but bro, a few days ago, you said the below:

is that Tennessee Knoxville behind that Ibadan junction or what?!?

my posts you quoted are right.. money,exposure, selfworth and others matter.. I'm still supporting the facts..

And for usa,bro na naija I dey o.. i no go mind if you one carry me commit.. u should know I was joking nah. Even the girl I quoted cant dispute that... me wey never go Ghana before grin
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
I've always been fit and clean in appearance, with an impeccable eloquence and diction, and that seems to captivate women's heart. None of the women that loved me did so because of my money, but of course, they still wanted necessary gifts and treats such as during valentine, their birthdays and Christmas.

A woman can love a man without money of course, but he needs to have something inherent in him, that makes him worthy of love. Money is a bio-product, not the goal itself.
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by seanwilliam(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ariza:
Noooo I no do, I just want to chop money and go. grin That's love nah tongue
you already know I'm not a preacher of love.. u go work for the money ;Dmy own na money for hand, you know the rest...
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
Impossible
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by illicit(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
As a man, I can't date any girl if I don't have enough for two....
There are certain things I like to do with my woman and it has to be my money.
I will rather stay single if I can't do those things
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Openbusiness3: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
tundchip2:
With better divcking. She'll be the one providing for you instead. wink grin
and if there's no sex involved, what happens? Can you make her happy without your deeeek, money, gifts and favors?
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by gift2xl: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Never, not where am from.
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On Jul 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
my posts you quoted are right.. money,exposure, selfworth and others matter.. I'm still supporting the facts..

And for usa,bro na naija I dey o.. i no go mind if you one carry me commit.. u should know I was joking nah. Even the girl I quoted cant dispute that... me wey never go Ghana before grin

at least you are honest, good man!
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Openbusiness3: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2020
illicit:
As a man, I can't date any girl if I don't have enough for two....

There are certain things I like to do with my woman and it has to be my money.

I will rather stay single if I can't do those things
ok, but what of the many other girls you are not dating, how many of "enough" will you now have or is it only a girl you date that you have ever given money, gifts and favors?
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by 0neal(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Haha!

If all men in Naija agrees not to spend money to woo a lady... lipsrsealed

I believe there are lots of my brothers who in their late teens and young adult stage in life, turned ladies head and won their hearts without spending a dime

But na Naija we dey, let's tell ourselves the truth money affects relationship dynamics for (we) the middle class and below.
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Ningen:
Possible?? Yes.
But it's not applicable to Nigerian women.

The relationship wouldn't even survive at all.
you are wrong,there are ladies that don't care much about your so called money
Re: Can Any Woman In This World Do This? by BigJoe19: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ariza:
You read with your eyes but comprehend with your anus. That's pitiable!
grin grin Stupidity at it's best, continue your foolishness you are entertaining me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding / expired thread / Bum Short Is Not By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.