Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91892 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Sunnyja: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:
Politics is a real dirty game sha grin

So what will Ganduje retaliate with now? cheesy cheesy
Dollars of course!!
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Lymasaba(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Denique:
Its official!

Our policitians are Nairalanders...someone suggested this on the previous FP thread and here we are. cheesy

Anyways, na dem sabi...they are all the same but it would be wise for Edo indigenes to go for the lesser devil in person of "Obaseki".

The other is ONLY deceiving himself with the "pastorship" title.

His members know him as a cultist and a thief who has a pending case with the EFCC.

How Zone-Bs manage to “slim fit” criminal cases against their own they ordinarily wouldn't if the dice was tossed is quite shocking to Buhari.

I ask again, what were your opinions about Eze-Iyamu when he contested under PDP in the last election?

Why are you lots suddenly changing the narrative to soothe your Zombiism?

Is this not the same Iyamu you all applauded Oshomole for for calling him out and revealing his dark secrets?

As much as I KNOW the Nigerian politicians are all the same, you'd agree with me that PDP is on track in this imminent election.
At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.

Don't tell me soiling Iyamu's name was all campaign strategies as it clearly shows that APC will do anything... even if it means smearing one's image to win an election.

With the last paragraph in mind, could you all now define INTEGRITY

No f00lish mentions, pls...otherwise, I go Nwamaikpe on y'all! undecided
I agree with � some here said those accusing tunibu about the bullion van should write petition 4 days later efcc carry it on
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Sunnyja: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
basybasy:

instead to show all his developmental projects, he is busy playing Gandolar. September is coming, we will see Obaseki crying that election is rigged. Fayose did more than this.
How can a serious appoint someone like Ganduje- a thief caught on camera to lead campaign?! What exactly is he going to tell the Edo people, how to steal dollars?!
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by golddare: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
A scandalous video published showing Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje pocketing vast wads of American dollars in what was said to be bribe payments from public works contractors, has been put on repeat on the biggest screen in the biggest roundabout in Edo State.

In the video released by the Editor-In-Chief of Daily Nigerian, Jaafar Jaafar, in 2018, the Governor was shown collecting bribes in dollars and stuffing the wads of money in his white “Agbada” also known as “babariga” cloth.

The video shows the Governor darting his eyes, perhaps towards the door every now and then to ensure nobody was coming in.

The video also shows the happy governor pack the money into a paper bag under his table.

The governor frustrated a probe by the state assembly of the scandal as he secured a court injunction to stop the probe.

Journalist Jafaar, appeared before the lawmakers and defended the authenticity of the video.

The video sparked outrage on social media, with many calling for the impeachment of the Governor.

Ganduje, who enjoys immunity from prosecution as a sitting governor, has not been probed for the scandal by any anti-graft agency.

The Kano governor won his re-election last year despite the bribery scandal.

The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) recently appointed Ganduje, to head its campaign council for the Edo State governorship election.

The APC’s candidate in the September 19 governorship election in Edo is Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a pastor who decamped from the main opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ize-Iyamu’s main challenger is incumbent governor Godwin Obaseki who decamped from the APC to the PDP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arafatrogo/status/1280839219032788992

Indeed Edo is not Lagos but one thing I know about Edo is that if den no chop from Obaseki it will be very difficult to convince them to vote for you, I did not only witnessed 3 election in Edo state but participated twice, the format is complex.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by golddare: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
A scandalous video published showing Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje pocketing vast wads of American dollars in what was said to be bribe payments from public works contractors, has been put on repeat on the biggest screen in the biggest roundabout in Edo State.

In the video released by the Editor-In-Chief of Daily Nigerian, Jaafar Jaafar, in 2018, the Governor was shown collecting bribes in dollars and stuffing the wads of money in his white “Agbada” also known as “babariga” cloth.

The video shows the Governor darting his eyes, perhaps towards the door every now and then to ensure nobody was coming in.

The video also shows the happy governor pack the money into a paper bag under his table.

The governor frustrated a probe by the state assembly of the scandal as he secured a court injunction to stop the probe.

Journalist Jafaar, appeared before the lawmakers and defended the authenticity of the video.

The video sparked outrage on social media, with many calling for the impeachment of the Governor.

Ganduje, who enjoys immunity from prosecution as a sitting governor, has not been probed for the scandal by any anti-graft agency.

The Kano governor won his re-election last year despite the bribery scandal.

The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) recently appointed Ganduje, to head its campaign council for the Edo State governorship election.

The APC’s candidate in the September 19 governorship election in Edo is Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a pastor who decamped from the main opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ize-Iyamu’s main challenger is incumbent governor Godwin Obaseki who decamped from the APC to the PDP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arafatrogo/status/1280839219032788992

Indeed Edo is not Lagos but one thing I know about Edo is that if den no chop from Obaseki it will be very difficult to convince them to vote for you, I did not only witnessed 3 election in Edo state but participated twice (not inec staff), the format is complex.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by 35824L: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Evidence of a confused and failed governor. Instead of showcasing your achievements on the big screen, you are playing videos of a governor from Kano state and chanting Edo is not Lagos. Same Obaseki that was brought in from Lagos to come and rule and will retire back to Lagos after he hands over in November.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
bakila:

Na me talk am.

U sure? So una plan am be that now, very funny shall
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by omiolota1960(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
politics without principle.central bank inside agbada.may God saves all
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Tapout(m): 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.

I swear, I've been laughing here like mad grin grin grin they should keep playing it till the election is over...nonsense
I won't be surprised if wike had a hand in this cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by shakdav(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ganduje knows politics more than obaseki, wike ooh, take note just wait and see the deal day, ganduje delivered Ekiti to APC ooh Neva forget it, forget whether Edo is having tugs to riggle but remembered osho is around oo one of the great master in the house oo and presidency is interested in the state oo
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by heendrix(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Gordieshegz:

grin grin grin
"She-gandollar with shenanigans that are similitude of shytan's"
don't leave me....don't leave me

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

Edo no be Lagos.
What has been played, cannot be unplayed grin

Cc lzaa metaphysical afamed bambambiglo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Oladayo12(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

Do you think I will stoop so low to the extent of engaging a brainwashed grade 8 zombie like you in an argument? Nah! Not today, and definitely not in my lifetime, why? Like I said abinitio, you're a grade 8 zombie and an irredeemable and pathological ASSLICKER.

How can an adult like you quote a 3D image as real economic infrastructural development in Kano?

Talk about poto poto region, last time I checked, your region still ranked number 1 in BROWN RUSTY ROOFS, roadside waste disposals, OPEN DEFECATION just to mention but a few.
My guy how far na? wetin dey sup.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nooel1: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2020
Oladayo12:
My guy how far na? wetin dey sup.

I dey
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by KenModi(m): 5:07am On Jul 10, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.

I have quoted you. What are you going to do about it? Nothing!

Yes, thats what I thought.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Chessg(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
don't you have to see you are saying he should show you because you be board executive chairman
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Chessg(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2020
seanfer:
don't you have eyes to see you are saying he should show you because you be board executive chairman
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by MNDY(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2020
seanfer:

Check. There is a recent thread showing Obaseki's achievements on the frontpage.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by KingGBsky(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2020
seanfer:

My Oga I will quote you oo... Obaseki don’t have any achievable feet carried out in almost 4years if his tenure. What Oshiomole did in his first tenure is far, I mean very far, far above whatever this man is doing. No meaningful road system just building renovations here and there and they call it achievement.
I simply hope he losses this election because the man is just like his paymaster Buhari...slowpokes
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by authority2006(m): 8:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Viktom:
Edo no be Lagos.
tayebest:
Politics is a real dirty game sha grin
So what will Ganduje retaliate with now? cheesy cheesy
Kriss216:
They should also play the video in all state owned TV stations.

All these don't win elections in Nigeria or anywhere in the world. PDP will soon find out. It's like selling your opponent to the electorates by making him popular among the electorates. They did it against Buhari and Tinubu, what effect did it have on the duo?
Nigerian politicians will never learn.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Akabuking: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2020
temptnow:
Edo governor will be a fool not to recruit more thugs than APC during the election
Bother not, Wike na master

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.