Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91887 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Dansuqi: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:
is Ganduje his opponent? while APC is on strategy track, PDP is investing on petty politics that's not reflection on the voters

Gbam.APC are already rehearsing how to rig while pdp are directing media battles at the wrong directions
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by MyMouth(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
This kind of videos can't win elections in Nigeria. Now, Gamduje would become very vicious and determine to hit back by rigging the election senselessly. If not for that video, Gamduje is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria now. That journalist guy really do Gamduje strong thing grin

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by saintadeola: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
rawtouch:
rawcash
Some people are fool, how would u call this blackmailing, since gandollar was caught in d act, it's real not blackmailing
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ada9ja(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goke7:

it's pure business, the company has nothing to do with it. A service was just paid for

yess and it still going to be pure politics, if PDP lose
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Dansuqi: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
MyMouth:
This kind of videos can't win elections in Nigeria. Now, Gamduje would become very vicious and determine to hit back by rigging the election senselessly. If not for that video, Gamduje is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria now. That journalist guy really do Gamduje strong thing grin

That is what they don't know.even governors in pdp will be pissed off.obaseki will be brutally dealt with

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Ekemeze: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by OneMillionBTC: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
It's a case of he who comes to equity should come with clean hands. That said, at this time, Obaseki should talk more about his achievements in government and why changing parties doesn't mean he is changing his ideology (i.e. if he has).
mm m MM is key to your m MM m m and I will. I... I just miss your mom m mommy moment m mjmmmmmmm m jm MM mommy mmj m n m m n m m m. M. N GT
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jaytee01(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
ikaboy:
When you have nothing to show for in 3 years. Same avenue meant to showcases his achievement is being use to taunt the best preforming governor cum criminal. What a shame!
Who told you that the thief is the best performing governor
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by seanfer(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Iykenuwa:

I am neutral in this election because I supported Ize Iyamu in 2016. But anyone who tells you Obaseki has not performed is either lying or ignorant.

The Governor has really tried.

I’ve had over 30 mentions and I see yours as the only one that deserves response. If you read my comment again you will see where I said instead of focusing on Ganduje who is not a candidate the Governor should be showcasing his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by edoboy74(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
fnep2smooth:
Where is the video

Stop using techno and infinix you should opt in for either an apple or Samsung phone
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tayebest(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nooel1:

Do you think I will stoop so low to the extent of engaging a brainwashed grade 8 zombie like you in an argument? Nah! Not today, and definitely not in my lifetime, why? Like I said abinitio, you're a grade 8 zombie and an irredeemable and pathological ASSLICKER.

How can an adult like you quote a 3D image as real economic infrastructural development in Kano?

Talk about poto poto region, last time I checked, your region still ranked number 1 in BROWN RUSTY ROOFS, roadside waste disposals, OPEN DEFECATION just to mention but a few.

It's obvious you're a pathetic pained ass psycho. Your erosion ravage metropolis is a no match with a village at Ibadan. Your leader keep toying with your infrastructure but you're obsessed with Igbos greener pasture cities - South west.

Keep crying me a river as your tears is just too sweet! wink

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by spirul77: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.
I'm an edolite, so na renovation and repainting you vote the governor come do abi, during campaign did the governor campaign with renovation and painting of stadium as part of his manifestos? where are the 200 million jobs ,the gelegele seaport etc, where is water storm project, Benin is flood ,flood is Benin, he locked new era collage new buildings, tayo akpata university of education is still a mirage, he locked the Benin central hospital and handed it over to private investors and you are here talking of repainting of stadium, repainting of secretariat as achievement, go to ekp and see those are tetfund projects, fire incidents every day in Benin and yet the governor can't afford a firefighting vehicle, the federal govt donated two firefighting trucks to edo few days back and the yeye governor went to commission trucks donated by federal govt.
I've seen bad governors in south south but I've never seen such a clueless and useless governor as obaseki, his mates are building stadiums in every local govt he is busy campaigning with the he repainted, with 13 percent derivation funds, 8th biggest federal allocation in Nigeria and you are here celebrating renovation, not even building anything new, and a youth may be behind this moniker, what a shame .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Obynolee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.

Are you in Edo,how do you know that the governor isn't showing his achievements?.
Ganduje is leading APC committee on Edo election, he said that PDP(by extension Obaseki) are after Edo treasury.
He throw the first stone and you shouldn't throw a stone if living in glass house.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Arewa1408: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.

You're a wise man
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Arewa1408: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
spirul77:
I'm an edolite, so na renovation and repainting you vote the governor come do abi, during campaign did the governor campaign with renovation and painting of stadium as part of his manifestos? where are the 200 million jobs ,the gelegele seaport etc, where is water storm project, Benin is flood ,flood is Benin, he locked new era collage new buildings, tayo akpata university of education is still a mirage, he locked the Benin central hospital and handed it over to private investors and you are here talking of repainting of stadium, repainting of secretariat as achievement, go to ekp and see those are tetfund projects, fire incidents every day in Benin and yet the governor can't afford a firefighting vehicle, the federal govt donated two firefighting trucks to edo few days back and the yeye governor went to commission trucks donated by federal govt.
I've seen bad governors in south south but I've never seen such a clueless and useless governor as obaseki, his mates are building stadiums in every local govt he is busy campaigning with the he repainted, with 13 percent derivation funds, 8th biggest federal allocation in Nigeria and you are here celebrating renovation, not even building anything new, and a youth may be behind this moniker, what a shame .

I like your analysis. However, do you think an ex cultist taht collected money from Dasuki will do better? Also, How about Oshioms did he develop the State? Im asking because he'd pointed to Obaseki as his successor.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by eodavids(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Denique:
Its official!

Our policitians are Nairalanders...someone suggested this on the previous FP thread and here we are. cheesy

Anyways, na dem sabi...they are all the same but it would be wise for Edo indigenes to go for the lesser devil in person of "Obaseki".

The other is ONLY deceiving himself with the "pastorship" title.

His members know him as a cultist and a thief who has pending case with the EFCC.

How Zone-Bs manage to “slim fit” criminal cases against their own they ordinarily wouldn't if the dice was tossed is quite shocking to Buhari.

I ask again, what were your opinions about Eze-Iyamu when he contested under PDP in the last election?

Why are you lots suddenly changing the narrative to soothe your Zombiism?

Is this not the same Iyamu you all applauded Oshomole for for calling him out and revealing his dark secrets?

As much as I KNOW the Nigerian politicians are all the same, you'd agree with me that PDP is on track in this imminent election.
At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.

Don't tell me soiling Iyamu's name was all campaign strategies as it clearly shows that APC will do anything... even if it means smearing one's image to win an election.

With the last paragraph in mind, could you all now define INTEGRITY

No f00lish mentions, pls...otherwise, I go Nwamaikpe on y'all! undecided

Tangible points you have there

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by coputa(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Meninmen:

We in Edo are seeing his achievements. If you feel he has not achieved anything, you can come to Edo state on election day to vote for Ize-iyamu.

As for Ganduje not being the one contesting, I agree with you, but you must also know that Edo people needs to know the truth about a thief coming to Edo to campaign for a cultist, after all, birds of a feather flock together!
Gandollar is coming to edo state to share money and buy the election and obaseki is unknowingly sensitising the people by that video clips.Edolites are after the money and not the party or candidate.hunger and unemployment is ravaging the state,so,the seat is for the highest bidder,since obaseki has exhausted the state coffer to buy his way into PDP,he would have used bill board and videos to show edolites his achievements.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by HRMK: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!ALL THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS LODGED ABROAD BY PDP MEMBERS,WERE THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR ANCESTORS?YEYE DEY SMELL!
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by eodavids(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

Seanfer,
The Wise and Learned people goes with the saying that:
"he who comes to equity must come with clean hands"

It means... How dare a person make accusations or complaints when he himself is guilty...?
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by spirul77: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Arewa1408:

I like your analysis. However, do you think an ex cultist taht collected money from Dasuki will do better? Also, How about Oshioms did he develop the State? Im asking because he'd pointed to Obaseki as his successor.
my stand has always been, I'm not voting ize iyamu and obaseki because they've both been tested in different capacities and they failed.
on oshiomhole, oshiomhole is not a saint but he's the best thing that has happened to edo state since democracy, if not for oshiomhole edo would have just be a complete eyesore, the tenures of lucky igbinedion, oseriehmhen osunbor and obaseki combined hasnt achieved what oshiomole achieved in just his first tenure .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by onadana: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

Does achievements win election. What has Yahaya Bello achieved?
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nooel1: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:

It's obvious you're a pathetic pained ass psycho. Your erosion ravage metropolis is a no match with a village at Ibadan. Your leader keep toying with your infrastructure but you're obsessed with Igbos greener pasture cities - South west.

Keep crying me a river as your tears is just too sweet! wink

You're mentally disoriented for thinking out loud that your WASTE SIDE region is full of green pastures.

Talk about Ibadan, below is a true reflection of the state. States are known for his architectural beauty and historical artefacts but your Ibadan is known as the brown roof city. If youre in doubt, just type Ibadan on Google search and youll see the results.

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by SLOVFO(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Someone mentioned this here some days ago
Nawa ooo ! It be like say Gov. Obaseki's campaign people dey this forum. Someone suggested this the other day and here it is.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by coputa(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
spirul77:
my stand has always been, I'm not voting ize iyamu and obaseki because they've both been tested in different capacities and they failed.
on oshiomhole, oshiomhole is not a saint but he's the best thing that has happened to edo state since democracy, if not for oshiomhole edo would have just be a complete eyesore, the tenures of lucky igbinedion, oseriehmhen osunbor and obaseki combined hasnt achieved what oshiomole achieved in just his first tenure .
please just mention two people oriented projects oshomhole completed in edo state.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by hakeem4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
obaseki is petty sha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Amitex(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
ikaboy:
When you have nothing to show for in 3 years. Same avenue meant to showcases his achievement is being use to taunt the best preforming governor cum criminal. What a shame!
Come how does Obaselki's achievement concern Ika? Why not face Okowa and leavw Edo to their fate
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by muhazeen(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
seriously, instead of your accomplishment, you are showing another state gov crime. i tire for Nigerian politician
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by LasLas: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
ikaboy:
Did you just say best governor? Oh maybe in the aspect of pocketing 5 million dollars
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by flames01: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
It's a case of he who comes to equity should come with clean hands. That said, at this time, Obaseki should talk more about his achievements in government and why changing parties doesn't mean he is changing his ideology (i.e. if he has).

Most Nigerian politicians have the same ideologies: steal steal steal
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by fintol: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
7lives:

They just don't get it, Gandollar with all the corruption has something to show his people, this one wey dey show video I seriously hope he also has something to show his people, I also hope he still has some money left to share for voters too.so because he something to show his people is a guarantee for him to be stocking dollars inside his pocket.see reasoning.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Idiotseverywher: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tolase1999:
With this act of PDP, Obaseki shud make sure he win this election if not, he shud make sure he's a saint. Bcuz Efcc will drag him for floor and will try to humiliate him infront of Edolites comes 2021 bcuz of what his doing to oshiomole and ganduje.
. To make sure he wins abi, it just a pity majority of the people talking against Obaseki are not from Edo, majority of them are from the north, not even the Yorubas as people usually think, they are very sure APC can not win any election in Nigeria except they rig it with their INEC and security counterparts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.