Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91890 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tesppidd: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Well, Obaseki will not play that video will he? Use the God-given organ in your head na!
Nonsense.

All it takes is a sponsored advertorial on NTA Benin and Channels TV.

And also a 3 minute clip played posted on the internet.

Try sticking your head between your thighs.

Sure it'd fit much better than having it on your neck.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by kolade560: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=seanfer post=91531635]That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say. [/quote

Have u been to Edo and its not displayed. People are more attracted to bad stuffs than good.
The whole APC na thief.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Murketeer: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
AMvanquish:
Damn, this stain would follow his generations. But when it comes to Infrastructure, Ganduje is the Governor to beat presently, still doesn't excuse his stuffing Dollars.
People keep talking about infrastructure ...I want to see pictures of Infrastructure built by Ganduje ...not the ones that have been in Kano prior to his administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by CilicMarin: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You think adding the nonsense will make us not drag your stupidity. Afonja stick to South West slave master. Leave us with our Benin.

By the way Gandollar is the campaign director for APC in the election

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.
Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election you said,
Why is he going their then? all the way from Kano State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Murketeer: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
VoiceofReal:

PHC cultists are storming the place live, coupled with rugged Edo thugs. I only fear for the parents who will loose their children in the fracas brewing.
Have you not learnt anything from the last election??
Military superceeds ALWAYS ��‍♂️
Why did they not superseed in Rivers or most south south states ...they only have that power in South west states and the North ....cos they know that the native Southerners will resist Oppression ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by EASTERNPOL: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
My advice to the Edolites is for them to compare what Oshiomhole did when he was their governor and what Obaseki has done so far, if Obaseki has done better, they should unanimously vote for Continuity, but if Oshiomhole did better they should vote for his candidate Ize Iyemo, because the later is just going to be holding the office for Oshiomhole, it is logical to think that this could be a way to compensate him for all the dirty roles he risked his freedom and even life to play for the Ruling party (APC) but
the big problem is that where two Elephants is fighting is only the grass dt will suffer, the Edolites are the grass in this case.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by pasol4real(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Hahahahahahahaha do you think Nigerians care? how many times was Tinubu "corruption" documentary played to stop Buhari? but Buhari is still the president
I guess what you are trying to say is that elections in Nigeria is simply about the best rigger .
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by KGREAT(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
you are very correct, but i just wish the era of impunity and god fatherism in politics just fade off our politicking.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Tolase1999(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
With this act of PDP, Obaseki shud make sure he win this election if not, he shud make sure he's a saint. Bcuz Efcc will drag him for floor and will try to humiliate him infront of Edolites comes 2021 bcuz of what his doing to oshiomole and ganduje.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bollywood ought to come up with itscown version, it is titled 'Gandollared'

Dumb ass Nigerian movie industry always waiting to copy scraps from Hollywood.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by oyeb15: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Obaseki has no single achievement for the past 3+ years. Is fighting Godfatherism and dollar video achievement?

Edo people will be dumb to vote this unserious fellow for another dark 4years.He's just playing on d peoples ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nooel1: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:

I thought you'll have a counter argument on what you brought up earlier. Seems you are too low to be engaged and perhaps pass knowledge to.

Again! none of your potopoto republic can stand level to Kano in infrastructure. You can never try not to talk of reach!

Do you think I will stoop so low to the extent of engaging a brainwashed grade 8 zombie like you in an argument? Nah! Not today, and definitely not in my lifetime, why? Like I said abinitio, you're a grade 8 zombie and an irredeemable and pathological ASSLICKER.

How can an adult like you quote a 3D image as real economic infrastructural development in Kano?

Talk about poto poto region, last time I checked, your region still ranked number 1 in BROWN RUSTY ROOFS, roadside waste disposals, OPEN DEFECATION just to mention but a few.

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Theoarhics: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Edo is not Lagos or kano.. we told them they no hear. Edo state is not called the "heartbeat" for nothing. You cant come here a try nonsense even the Ize Iyamu supporters know this fact but just acting funny.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nanavati(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
throwing stone in a glass house PDP all the way

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Theoarhics: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

If even as a bring man you can't tell when it's raining , I guess your case is pathetic. It's clear for everyone who's enlighten to know and see what he had done. Obaseki is not a man that brag about his achievement hence he's called wake and see governor. Unlike ur boss Oshio that lives in denial and propaganda .

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Iykenuwa(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

I am neutral in this election because I supported Ize Iyamu in 2016. But anyone who tells you Obaseki has not performed is either lying or ignorant.

The Governor has really tried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is very petty from Edo State
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Stanbaba30: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
God will bless whoever came up with that idea. I honestly thought of this as a reminder to the people of Edo to see who APC gave the responsibility of ensuring that their candidate wins. A thief has nothing to offer, even though I do not have any ill feeling at all against Pastor Ize-Iyamu
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by juniorstar(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
this is not his state...he cant do nada about it...
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Belleful: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nigerians only vote for corrupt people. so if u like show iyamu on top obaseki wife, them go still vote for iyamu

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by mechanics(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Omoslim26: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
basybasy:

instead to show all his developmental projects, he is busy playing Gandolar. September is coming, we will see Obaseki crying that election is rigged. Fayose did more than this.

Guy if wike ship Ikweere thugs enter dat election even federal might sef go collect main main
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ProfAmaben(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes Gandollar out-performed more any south east governor

You are too fast to type but slow in reasoning.

Kindly compare the monthly allocation of Kano state compared with all the 5 SE states put together.

Yes, I know that insulting the SE is very sweet, but let's resist the urge to always spew baseless facts.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ProfAmaben(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Austino50:
Instead of this foolish Obaseki to tell Edo people what he has achieved in the past 3years plus and what he hopes to achieve in the next 4years if re-elected, he is busy playing vedio that has got nothing to win him any vote, its very clear that he does not have anything to show for the past 3years plus and he has no electoral value nor electoral strategy and he's headed for a great fall come September 19rh.
In anycase the fool has succeeded in making more enemies as he has always been doing since becoming governor on a platter of gold courtesy Adams Oshomohle, and all the enemies will join forces to make sure he does not return as a governor, except this is not Nigeria we are in, lets see.

Do you live and work in Edo? Are you from Edo state? Would you vote on that day?
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by TGMISKY(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
I want to understand something. Are the Edo people voting for a governor in Kano?
Both parties are a set of jokers

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ATAKAM: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.
u dey waste your time answering those 1diots....people wey never leave their state dey talk about Obaseki achievement........the only governor that have built infrastructures without commissioning it....find out
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ATAKAM: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
TGMISKY:
I want to understand something. Are the Edo people voting for a governor in Kano?
Both parties are a set of jokers
No Ganduje is the one leading the squad to rig the election in favor of apc.....they want to show the world the kind of governor that will lead the sqaud,.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Dansuqi: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
AMvanquish:
Damn, this stain would follow his generations. But when it comes to Infrastructure, Ganduje is the Governor to beat presently, still doesn't excuse his stuffing Dollars.

It does afterall all governors steal dollars
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Dansuqi: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oshiomole is not more Edo than Obaseki!

PHC cultists are storming the place live, coupled with rugged Edo thugs. I only fear for the parents who will loose their children in the fracas brewing.

You are funny.who will allow them? Majority of those cultists in rivers are now pro amechi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.