Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91885 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by loadedvibes: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Lol
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by JBoss25(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
PDP don do Gandollar dirty grin

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by starbuck(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
All of these politicians are clowns with no exception
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by AMvanquish: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Damn, this stain would follow his generations. But when it comes to Infrastructure, Ganduje is the Governor to beat presently, still doesn't excuse his stuffing Dollars.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Roland956: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Well
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Denique(f): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tempest01(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.

If he was APC candidate, you would have seen his achievement abi?

Gullible yes men

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Goke7: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2020
na Ganduje na im go make mouth o, wike sef don talk say dem go chop im dollar, naija politics more interesting than nollywood comedies grin

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Hoodgod(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
A scandalous video published showing Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje pocketing vast wads of American dollars in what was said to be bribe payments from public works contractors, has been put on repeat on the biggest screen in the biggest roundabout in Edo State.

In the video released by the Editor-In-Chief of Daily Nigerian, Jaafar Jaafar, in 2018, the Governor was shown collecting bribes in dollars and stuffing the wads of money in his white “Agbada” also known as “babariga” cloth.

The video shows the Governor darting his eyes, perhaps towards the door every now and then to ensure nobody was coming in.

The video also shows the happy governor pack the money into a paper bag under his table.

The governor frustrated a probe by the state assembly of the scandal as he secured a court injunction to stop the probe.

Journalist Jafaar, appeared before the lawmakers and defended the authenticity of the video.

The video sparked outrage on social media, with many calling for the impeachment of the Governor.

Ganduje, who enjoys immunity from prosecution as a sitting governor, has not been probed for the scandal by any anti-graft agency.

The Kano governor won his re-election last year despite the bribery scandal.

The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) recently appointed Ganduje, to head its campaign council for the Edo State governorship election.

The APC’s candidate in the September 19 governorship election in Edo is Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a pastor who decamped from the main opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ize-Iyamu’s main challenger is incumbent governor Godwin Obaseki who decamped from the APC to the PDP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arafatrogo/status/1280839219032788992
throwback Thursday and this is making wave,e sweet die. End of APC is very close

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
cool
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by frankmoney(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
popez:

People who are on ground, Edolites who'll vote on that day know his achievements as governor. In the days ahead, his works and overwhelming achievements will be displayed to all.

No rush yourself. Na small small.

Next up na oshoski's campaign videos against Ize iyamu.
would you have said same thing if obaseki was in APC ? You lots are unbelievable

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by joelag: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
The shocking thing is how some South-westerners will hate this lovely move from the heartbeat of the nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
These people don do Ganduje strong thing grin

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by kanayogod(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Oshiomole is not more Edo than Obaseki!

PHC cultists are storming the place live, coupled with rugged Edo thugs. I only fear for the parents who will loose their children in the fracas brewing.

You will be surprised that there won't be any violence on the election day

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Are you him? Is he you? Are you together?
kaylardz:
Shame on u oboseki and your nairaland ipob sycophants. so u don't have any achievement to show for 3 and half years. let's see whether blackmailing strategy will work for u. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by wink2015(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
GANDOLLARS !

Nigeria 's politics is very dirty.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tamdun: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
I pity Obaseki, come September, ganduje will show u fed might, keep showing the pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Austino50: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Instead of this foolish Obaseki to tell Edo people what he has achieved in the past 3years plus and what he hopes to achieve in the next 4years if re-elected, he is busy playing vedio that has got nothing to win him any vote, its very clear that he does not have anything to show for the past 3years plus and he has no electoral value nor electoral strategy and he's headed for a great fall come September 19rh.
In anycase the fool has succeeded in making more enemies as he has always been doing since becoming governor on a platter of gold courtesy Adams Oshomohle, and all the enemies will join forces to make sure he does not return as a governor, except this is not Nigeria we are in, lets see.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by uthlaw: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.
Edo no b Lagos but them go shock u...I don't no y u guys still support APC and PDP!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jenygb: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Cool
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by egojeny1(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Jesus Christ!!! I am speechless.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Enyimbamercedes: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Just play this video and all the videos of Oshiomole "praising Pastor Iyamu when he was in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Yes you are right. We can just ignore the fact that a thief is the one overseeing the governorship election in Edo state for the apc. I'm sure we expect to see credible elections...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2020
The funny thing is that I have forgoten his name as Ganduje self, I call him Gandollar without even realising, until I remember his name as Ganduje then I correct myself.

6 Likes 1 Share

APC are Tax Collectors ?

So Kano state doesn't have Internal revenue service officers that a whole Governor collected tax into his babanriga ?

It is finished.

From Bullion van, to babanriga, to Dubai mansion by the anti corruption government.

I salute una.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Sweeetheart(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
is Ganduje his opponent? while APC is on strategy track, PDP is investing on petty politics that's not reflection on the voters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tesppidd: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
temptnow:
Edo governor will be a fool not to recruit more thugs than APC during the election
Let's do the math and see.

PDP 10,000 thugs.

APC 5,000 thugs, DSS, Army and Police.

Who wins?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by NaijadrivaCars: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Dollar klepto
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by seguno2: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Denique:
Its official!

Our policitians are Nairalanders...someone suggested this on the previous FP thread and here we are. cheesy

Anyways, na dem sabi...they are all the same but it would be wise for Edo indigenes to go for the lesser devil in person of "Obaseki".

The other is ONLY deceiving himself with the "pastorship" title.

His members know him as a cultist and a thief who has pending case with the EFCC.

How Zone-Bs manage to “slim fit” criminal cases against their own they ordinarily wouldn't if the dice was tossed is quite shocking to Buhari.

I ask again, what were your opinions about Eze-Iyamu when he contested under PDP in the last election?

Why are you lots suddenly changing the narrative to soothe your Zombiism?

Is this not the same Iyamu you all applauded Oshomole for for calling him out and revealing his dark secrets?

As much as I KNOW the Nigerian politicians are all the same, you'd agree with me that PDP is on track in this imminent election.
At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.

Don't tell me soiling Iyamu's name was all campaign strategies as it clearly shows that APC will do anything... even if it means smearing one's image to win an election.

With the last paragraph in mind, could you all now define INTEGRITY

No f00lish mentions, pls...otherwise, I go Nwamaikpe on y'all! undecided

You are wise.
God is with you.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by CribsofLagos(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

Winning is a strategy not HARD WORK my friend but SMART WORK!!! The opposition made his win too easy why strew what he has done when he can easily give reasons why the opposition shouldn’t be in power, they would never achieve what he has done and they would erode the little legacy he has created !!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.