Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk (3844 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 12:40am On Jul 11, 2020
“I brought myself to the table last week but decided to hold the episode out of respect for the far more important situations that have been happening around us.”

I’ve been trying to wait for the appropriate moment to drop it but considering the state of the world ... I don’t think that will be happening anytime soon. Here’s to the journey.” She tweeted. READ MORE @
https://9jatweetfamz..com/2020/07/trending-50-cents-trolls-jadas.html?m=1

See reactions from twitter users

1 Like

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by JERRY1925(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Alwaysachick: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2020
Have you ever sucked a d by accident? cheesy

Finally, accidents do happen grin

3 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Have you ever sucked a d by accident? cheesy

Finally, accidents do happen grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by kurupt1: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Will Smith dey fvck up,these simps plenty for Yankee oo.From Prince Harry to John legend to will Smith.
These guys dey fall my hand......Simps!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Caxmir: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
50Cent is blunt as fvk...

10 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by gasparpisciotta: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Ever heard of Lilith and Eve and their relationship with Adam?
If you have then you will understand why women are special species
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Dobson43: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
Will Smith is a bloody simp.

Seriously, 50 sounded like Em.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2020
kurupt1:
Will Smith dey Bleep up,these simps plenty for Yankee oo.From Prince Harry to John legend to will Smith.
Swears
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Caxmir:
50Cent is blunt as fvk...
Lol
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Ever heard of Lilith and Eve and their relationship with Adam?
If you have then you will understand why women are special species
Explain
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2020
Dobson43:

Yeah
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by softplace: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Lalasticlala so funny
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Klinee: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2020
That Will Smith is a goat, I must confess, very stupid man. If I meet him one on one I will slap sense into his block brain.

9 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by solmus: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Will Smith is a big disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by jawalis(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2020
50cent is a MAN.
In any relationship with b!tches, do not forget to ask about her previous fvck life.
It matters. Pvssy niggas won’t hear until b!tch use his heart play soduku and shatter it.

8 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by delectablegyal(f): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2020
the feminists don't have a problem with this but if it's the other way round, they will have a problem with it.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by gasparpisciotta: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2020
Nkiru65:

Explain
@Nkiru65, legend and myths has it that Adam’s first wife was Lilith. But she chose to leave Adam because of the conditions of living with him in the gardens.

Angels were sent to persuade her to come back to the garden but she was adamant that her new life outside the garden was better.

A new wife had to be created from Adam’s ribs, hence reason for the two stories of creation in Gen.1 and 2.

Dm to know more.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2020
grin
softplace:
Lalasticlala so funny
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

@Nkiru65, legend and myths has it that Adam’s first wife was Lilith. But she chose to leave Adam because of the conditions of living with him in the gardens.

Angels were sent to persuade her to come back to the garden but she was adamant that her new life outside the garden was better.

A new wife had to be created from Adam’s ribs, hence reason for the two stories of creation in Gen.1 and 2.

Dm to know more.
Okay thanks
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:
the feminists don't have a problem with this but if it's the other way round, they will have a problem with it.
Yeah I think so
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2020
jawalis:
50cent is a MAN.
In any relationship with b!tches, do not forget to ask about her previous fvck life.
It matters. Pvssy niggas won’t hear until b!tch use his heart play soduku and shatter it.
grin
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2020
solmus:
Will Smith is a big disgrace
angry
Klinee:
That Will Smith is a goat, I must confess, very stupid man.
If I meet him one on one I will slap sense into his block brain.
grin
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2020
kurupt1:
Will Smith dey Bleep up,these simps plenty for Yankee oo.From Prince Harry to John legend to will Smith.
Me too
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Cholls(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
My brother's and sister's abeg leave Will Smith alone. Will is a real man. And he knows what it cost to go Alpha males ways, at the level he his right now. The fear of Women/(America's laws that support feminism), is the beginning of wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
cry
Cholls:
My brother's and sister's abeg leave Will Smith alone. Will is a real man. And he knows what it cost to go Alpha males ways, at the level he his right now. The fear of Women/(America's laws that support feminism), is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Nkiru65(f): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
delectablegyal:
Yeah
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by Adasun(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
What is going on with dis will smith sh*t
Re: Trending Today: 50 Cent Trolls Jada Smiths Relationship Talk by skyhighweb(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dobson43:

they are eminems lyrics

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense / A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed / My Ex-girlfriend Doesn't Want To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.