Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45394 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by LEOSZ(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin grin grin all this drama just funny I swear..

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=91614316][/quote]
Do you have comprehension issues?

A dumb writer made a statement with no fact.

How is claiming to be a fashion mogul and hard worker the same thing as
building a commercial unit?

Is posting the picture of an incomplete office the same thing as owning the entire building?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by DamnnNiggarr: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Do you have comprehension issues?

A dumb writer made a statement with no fact.

How is claiming to be a fashion mogul and hard worker the same thing as
building a commercial unit?

Is posting the picture of an incomplete office the same thing as owning the entire building?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=91617009][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
More balderdash.
A simple question you can't answer.
When did she claim to own the building?

Don't bother answering with more pointless and shady blogs.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by DamnnNiggarr: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by DamnnNiggarr: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
More balderdash.
A simple question you can't answer.
When did she claim to own the building?

Don't bother answering with more pointless and shady blogs.
I can bet my balls you wouldn't ask all these questions if the said looter's daughter is not a Yoruba grin grin grin grin
You'll be among those that will be advocating for the full wrath of the law upon her undecided undecided
I don't know Kiki and she doesn't know I exists including you, then y kill ourselves over her matter.
If she worked hard as she claimed to build the empire, what's my own.
If she's on rent, what's even my own.
Her life, her empire
Good luck to her.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by adekolaelect(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
while you are here defending who owns the house, the house owner enjoys herself .. Nigerians are clowns
while you are here looking for who owns the House .The house owner enjoys his or herself .... Nigerians are clowns .

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Olulinks(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Check it.

Xisnin:

Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oebakare: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built

This is obviously a renovation na... maybe she renovated it to a standard she likes...

Before you quote me , I'm an undergraduate of building tech... and I know what I'm saying
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nnamdi640: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Abeg don't bring tribalism to this matter,let her defend herself....
We all know that our politicians are all criminals and always ready to act as saints.
helinues:
Jackson Ude From Abia State
Nnamdi Kanu also from Abia State

What do they have in common?

Saboteurs/haters them

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Olulinks:
Check it.

None of those posts actually claim that she owns the building.
Everything was about the journey and my empire(her business) none of which
is about building a property.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 10:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
FrLukas:

It could have been remodeled to fit the particular purpose she wanted it for.

Did she say so ? Besides remodeling that building from scratch , na Kobo ?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by earnit3: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Truth will come out one day
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by MrCEO69(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2020
StreetFight:

Hoe come you are the only one that saw the post? You better go and replace your eyes with cow eyes.
https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by MrCEO69(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2020
oyatz:
So this is your PROOF of ownership of a house in Abuja?

So anybody that poses beside a Lambogini Car with the caption 'hardworks pay' on social media is automatically the owner of the car?

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by MrCEO69(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2020
helinues:
Jackson Ude From Abia State
Nnamdi Kanu also from Abia State

What do they have in common?

Saboteurs/haters them
So any one from Abia state is a liar or anti Nigeria, na so ur level take reach?

Read it again.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by MrCEO69(m): 12:28am On Jul 12, 2020
oebakare:

This is obviously a renovation na... maybe she renovated it to a standard she likes...

Before you quote me , I'm an undergraduate of building tech... and I know what I'm saying

Read it,

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by shaw2(m): 12:34am On Jul 12, 2020
Last thing any average Nigerian citizen will do is to swear down for any Nigeria politician and their families.

ALL Nigeria politicians are thieves period.
When I say all I mean ALL.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 12, 2020
Xisnin:

Irrelevant question.

However, the issue at hand is the ownership of the building and not the rent.
The whole building is said to be worth 800 million Naira
so we can conclude that the rent is less than that.

If you want to know the annual rent, you should contact the building agent or ask
Ude the pathological liar to help you out.
Ude's tweet said she invested #800m to establish that business.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Fasa440: 1:50am On Jul 12, 2020
Who is the supposed sellerAdam Musa or Ayuba Musa?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 4:47am On Jul 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Ole....omo odo corruption... To ba like... O le pa ara e fun awon ole politicians...

Clown like you
Ta lo ya arindin lede? Code imo ipob.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by raphiex12(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2020
" If a trader is motivated by the money, then it is the wrong reason. A truly successful trader has got to be involved and into the trading, the money is the side issue… The principal motivation is not the trappings of success. It’s usually the by-product – simply stated, “the game’s the thing”.
Bill Lipschutz

Newbies in the forex industry loose money because they fail to understand that the key to success is learning, learning and learning till you build the confidence needed. Confidence in trading comes with mastering the basic skills and correcting your mistakes which shows up in your result and profit consistency.

Take this step to join us as we invite you to a 2 weeks forex trading course starting with the basic of trading.

You can join via this link /ft0d7d

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Aflix(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2020
oebakare:

Ok, thanks for clearing me on that.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2020
nogragra:

Ta lo ya arindin lede? Code imo ipob.

Lol... Imo ipob?? Lol.... Awon omo Buhari yi gan grin... Baba, ye ma tan rá ré wink
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2020
majamajic:

Did she say so ? Besides remodeling that building from scratch , na Kobo ?

Her family isn't exactly poor, is it?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Her family isn't exactly poor, is it?

Then why the deny of a thing after claims ?

We all know as a daughter of a Nigerian top politician , that building is nothing for her , that's why it was no news when she announced it last year
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Imo ipob?? Lol.... Awon omo Buhari yi gan grin... Baba, ye ma tan rá ré wink
Ase bi oyo lari.....your incoherent yoruba has given you away as ipod. Otherwise you must be one of the omoales throwing away yoruba heritage to outsiders who came begging to live with us only to turn on us and say yoruba land of lagos is no mans land. Awolowo was betrayed by the likes of you thinking you are learned and can't even reason better than a stark illiterate that knows his left from right. Always taking everything for granted including the future of unborn generation.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by GEEBITE: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2020

StreetFight:

Hoe come you are the only one that saw the post? You better go and replace your eyes with cow eyes.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2020
nogragra:

Ase bi oyo lari.....your incoherent yoruba has given you away as ipod.

Mr Man... Not everyone is iPod... We have many different speakers of the Yoruba language i.e ilaje, awori, native ondos, ijebus, born and bred omo ekos... But you won't know that being a corruption supporter...

Wait, what do you gain by supporting corrupt people, shey o da?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2020
obonujoker:

Mr Man... Not everyone is iPod... We have many different speakers of the Yoruba language i.e ilaje, awori, native ondos, ijebus, born and bred omo ekos... But you won't know that being a corruption supporter...

Wait, what do you gain by supporting corrupt people, shey o da?
What you don't understand his Nigeria is a goner no matter how much maize you give a dead chicken it will not wake up. You waste so much energy because no matter what you say or do people have lead and being lead by corrupt leaders. Try to save the same money for Nigeria, with your korokoro eye you will see it stolen. So what that makes you? If you can answer that then the case is rested. Dont get me wrong I'm not advocating corruption here, because no two wrongs can make a right. If you don't fight for yourself in Nigeria no one will fight for you.i rest my case, only for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oyatz(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2020
You are still repeating the same same mistake.

If you want to buy a house or even car from Mr X and he is showing you his posts on Nairaland and Instagram as valid proofs that he is the owner of the house or car he wants to sell to you, will you gladly pay him the payment for the house/car?
Won't you request for LEGAL documents of the building like the Certificate of Occupancy, Land Survey, Deeds of Agreement or vehicle license and particulars for the car?

MrCEO69:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Obidients Attack Aisha Yesufu, Rinu And Fisayo Soyombo For Questioning Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.