Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45389 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Did she specifically mention in the post that she built the house?

We easily conclude things in this country. I saw her post where she said she personally supervised the project up to tiling. Does this in anyway suggest that she built the house?

Go and research on what happens when property owners let out units to tenant (business outfit). It is the responsibility of the tenant to decorator the interior to your tatse from POP, tiling and any kind of fittings you want as the interior.

Our problem in Nigeria is that we rush to conclude in everything and swallow just anything without putting our thoughts also to use. This is really affecting our progress as a country.

Oga be sincere to yourself, does it take a whole year to renovate a building? We the masses are the problem of this country, see the way you people are twisting facts just to defend a girl because she is the VP's daughter or because she is from your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Blaze232(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

Exactly my point. The idiot girl wey dey cast keypad warriors no fit talk again. U go soon sleep for kiri kiri. So u can bred ur tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

Oga be sincere to yourself, does it take a whole year to renovate a building? We the masses are the problem of this country, see the way you people are twisting facts just to defend a girl because she is the VP's daughter or because she is from your tribe.

I just don't understand your assertion here

Come to think of it, a standard building can take less than 6 month to build from scratch to that beauty with full work and resources on ground. If she use 1 year to renovate the building (because it wasnt an urgent stuff), is it a crime or have she done wrong?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tundexi:

She collected the fund from her Dad salary.. Nonsense

If she no get money nah, you no go ask where she got her poverty from. Nigeriaminds sucks

Lol.

When people like Hushpuppi are displaying wealth, you question it, so why can't kiki's wealth be questioned?

She finished university in 2016, a year later, she opened a multi millionaire business (which she claimed she had been working on for a year prior).

She finished NYSC in 2018... So at what point did she raise the funds she invested for the business?

If her father or mother loaned her the money, they should say so.

Mind you, that your own mind sucks, doesn't mean other Nigerian minds suck.

Questioning the wealth of public office holders & their families/cronies is part of the beauty of democracy.

The VP has never hesitated to call others looters, well, let's see how he reacts now that the spotlight is on him...

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Agugbadin: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sadly Nigerians regardless of whether they are residing in a developed world still engage in deformation of character. New York is in a developed country USA and yet the said Jackson Ude still decides to deform the V. P and his daughter characters.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tundexi:

I just don't understand your assertion here

Come to think of it, a standard building can take less than 6 month to build from scratch to that beauty with full work and resources on ground. If she use 1 year to renovate the building (because it wasnt an urgent stuff), is it a crime or have she done wrong?
So as a business man, you will rush to pay a year rent to a landlord, then spend a whole year too to renovate it while your rent is reading, bills are there to be paid and you also think your customers will be patient to wait a whole year for you to be through with the said renovation. Haba na, make we no d see truth the twist am again.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

why didnt she work hard like this when her dad was not VP?? How come she is paying 800million annually for rent??
even Trump daughter cannot pay such..........she is not sincere at all.

Jackson Ude's claim may be false, but the question I have for those defending Kiki is that how can a lady who finished university in 2016 & NYSC in 2018 raise funds to rent, fully renovate, furnish & equip a duplex in Wuse 2, Abuja...

Not just anywhere in Abuja oooo. Wuse, 2. Mind you, first rent for such places in Abuja starts from 2 years...

Conservatively, she would have needed:

#30m for rent
#10m to fully renovate
#5m for furnishing
#5m to equip

That's #50m for someone who finished university in 2016 & had #60m in 2017 to open such business.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

So as a business man, you will rush to pay a year rent to a landlord, then spend a whole year too to renovate it while your rent is reading, bills are there to be paid and you also think your customers will be patient to wait a whole year for you to be through with the said renovation. Haba na, make we no d see truth the twist am again.

I did not bother to read all you wrote.

You mean Individual of that calibre will pay rent for a year? No. They will prefer it on lease agreement i.e. 10 years

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:

Lol.

When people like Hushpuppi are displaying wealth, you question it, so why can't kiki's wealth be questioned?

She finished university in 2016, a year later, she opened a multi millionaire business (which she claimed she had been working on for a year prior).

She finished NYSC in 2018... So at what point did she raise the funds she invested for the business?

If her father or mother loaned her the money, they should say so.

Mind you, that your own mind sucks, doesn't mean other Nigerian minds suck.

Questioning the wealth of public office holders & their families/cronies is part of the beauty of democracy.

The VP has never hesitated to call others looters, well, let's see how he reacts now that the spotlight is on him...

I weak for my fellow Nigerians, see how they are defending looters, i don't wanna sound tribalistic but you see people from the south west defending her.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:

Jackson Ude's claim may be false, but the question I have for those defending Kiki is that how can a lady who finished university in 2016 & NYSC in 2018 raise funds to rent, fully renovate, furnish & equip a duplex in Wuse 2, Abuja...

Not just anywhere in Abuja oooo. Wuse, 2. Mind you, first rent for such places in Abuja starts from 2 years...

#40m for rent
#10m to fully renovate
#5m for furnishing
#5m to equip

That's #60m for someone who finished university in 2016 & had #60m in 2017 to open such business.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by trappatoni(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Na wa for Buhari supporters oooo Just because Buhari government is bad and dishonest doesn't mean I shouldn't support good government. If Buhari government good you for tell me say im good, no be to De ask me stupid question
stop deflecting issues, this is about a pathological liar from the shores of America,it should not be entangled with good governance. The problem with Nigeria is people not being able to discuss issues for what it is. Create a thread and let's discuss good governance.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

I weak for my fellow Nigerians, see how they are defending looters, i don't wanna sound tribalistic but you see people from the south west defending her.

Let's leave the tribal issue because corruption cuts across all.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tundexi:

I did not bother to read all you wrote.

You mean Individual of that calibre will pay rent for a year? No. They will prefer it on lease agreement i.e. 10 years

From your monicker i can tell where you stand. Tribalism will finish up this country.

Bye sir.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
nogragra:

It shows how corrupt you are. You think everyone will be like you. By the way wetin be your business in other people's matter. Kiki na the vice president of Nigeria ba? Instead of you fighting to fix erosion and potopoto in your region you dey here dey launder fake news. Yeye tins.

Ole....omo odo corruption... To ba like... O le pa ara e fun awon ole politicians...

Clown like you
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by obonujoker(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tundexi:

You mean it is impossible to have 3 name right..
What are Last name, Middle name and First name for?. What exacting is wrong with Surname + Middle name or Surname + First name.

Isnt it obvious Musa is the Landlord Last name?

Receive sense cheesy

Carry your L

Bro, see the way you are defending corruption... Na wa o... I believe you didn't castigate hushpuppi Sha??
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by aguizm(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:

Let's leave the tribal issue because corruption cuts across all.

I am not tribalistic sir, and i agree with you.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
oyatz:
So this is your PROOF of ownership of a house in Abuja?

So anybody that poses beside a Lambogini Car with the caption 'hardworks pay' on social media is automatically the owner of the car?

You still dey find proof why you dey use generator? No house of your own, no water, no job. Hahahha
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Isobug: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
From Musa Adams to Ayuba Z. Musa.

Because the first name is incriminating. Chris- Muslim

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by leaculpa: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
B
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

The kiki no even send the tundei guy. Ppl defend pple who impoverish them in the name of tribe and religion. You see that black scar on Magu face as if he knows where Allah is...all na wash.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Naijaarchive(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
They can roast themselves for all i care... I don't know what's wrong with our youths... There is no innocent or clean public office holder in Nigeria... They are all corrupt to the core.. Thanks to the system... That's why they are always against reforming/restructuring and burning that evil book called constitution

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by frog12: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
WHO is this JACKSON UDE ?

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
cucumbae:
Let's say she is a tenant of that building.How much is the annual rent of that full building for one tenant in abuja.?
Irrelevant question.

However, the issue at hand is the ownership of the building and not the rent.
The whole building is said to be worth 800 million Naira
so we can conclude that the rent is less than that.

If you want to know the annual rent, you should contact the building agent or ask
Ude the pathological liar to help you out.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by grammarian247(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
My job is to tell you how to hit the best score in Pearson Test of English (PTE). It is not the usual long sermon you hear, just tested practical steps. You do not need to buy any book from me. I'll spend just three weeks with you online and you good. 08038999587. I'm a chat or call away.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Xisnin(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Oga in 2017 when she recently got the building
What nonsense is this?
If you have already concluded that she got the building, what's the point of asking more questions.
There is no evidence that she "got" the building.
She never claimed to own any building.

she was posting it all over SM that she’s hardworking even though she was born in a silver spoon.
Posting the pictures of one's office on SM is not a crime.
Whether the poster is from a poor or rich background is irrelevant.

Do you purposely decide to forget this one or what?
Forget what?
What you wrote up there are irrelevant arguments unbefitting of even kids.
If posting pictures of an office location makes one the owner, I suppose you
would be the owner of multiple-choice properties by now.
Here is another one for you, many banks operate on rented properties despite occupying the whole building.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by LastProphet: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
solmus:
cool

Jackson ODE.

See why Jonathan failed at governance!? Surrounding himself with people without sense like Reno and Jackson ODE

You are very brilliant to have seen the connection, I usually rate Omokri with SS1 or 2 students intellectually

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Dee60: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:

#30m for rent
#10m to fully renovate
#5m for furnishing
#5m to equip

That's #50m for someone who finished university in 2016 & had #60m in 2017 to open such business.

I dont know the lady and I am not here to defend her. The reasoning you posted is not good. There are people who are not even in the university yet who have more than 50 million in their accounts. There are also people who do honest things and have good money. People who have hatred for good always repel good. People who believe in good attract good. Osinbajo was not a pauper before he came into government. The wife is a grand-daughter of Obafemi Awolowo for crying out loud. Kiki is from Awolowo family. Do you think they are paupers?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Balogunodua(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

I didn't want to say anything concerning this corrupt Nigerian Vice President's daughters exposē. Why are you zoo animals keep insulting innocent people of Biafran?

I also don't want to say anything about coward biafrans and their cloned runaway dilector. Why do you piglet Ipob keep wailing and blaming innocent Tinubu and Yorubas for your problems.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oyatz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
Let me explain the situations to you using yourself to illustrate it.

Suppose I write on my Facebook timeline that you are a womanizer and a lazy youth.

We can all laugh it all because this is just my personal opinion of what I think about you. It's just abuse and nothing more.

Your best friend may say you aren't a lazy youth and your G/friend can even say you are not a womanizer but a responsible gentleman.

However, if I write that you were part of the 8-man armed robbery gang that robbed banks and killed 11 people at Offa, Kwara State in 2018 and that you were once arrested for armed robbery when you were in 300L and had once serve 6months imprisonment at Kuje Prison but was lucky to be released because your mum is a woman friend of the Chief Judge of the FCT, all of which happens to be false.
This is a criminal defamation of character.

listowell:

You still dey find proof why you dey use generator? No house of your own, no water, no job. Hahahha
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by TheRareGem1(f): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
aguizm:

Yes. Or even less. When you have a building habitable, it only takes a little time to renovate it especially when the money is available. That actually makes kiki's comment hold water. Because as you rent a house, if you have finiacially okay, you will renovate it to your own taste. It takes an agreement between the tenant and the landlord.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ThatFairGuy1: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built
You and ude will rot in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.