Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45390 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by PIMPAR: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
Killdemboth:

It will shock you people. Just make sure you use your last blood to campaign against Atiku because if he becomes president all your leaders will rot in jail and their stolen funds recovered.
Customer daaadi ni
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Commonsense99: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
grin

Same Kiki who bragged of beign on her way to forbes youngest billionaires under 30s List, grin she didn't know she was shooting her self on the leg. grin certainly she is not her parents only child, but she does make lots of unecesary money noise like Hushpuppy!! well the days of questioning her income is finally here, she called for it.

And It beats my imagination how people come online to defend this girl, sincerely Y'all knows she can possibly own the house. has anybody every posted pictures of another man's house while still under construction in the history of Nigeria? Who exactly do you think you are fooling?

This info from Jackson has a 95% possibility to be truth, just to say the least.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
overall90:

there is no way a VP daughter will be paying rent in Abuja.
no be this Nigeria abi na another country.
It shows how corrupt you are. You think everyone will be like you. By the way wetin be your business in other people's matter. Kiki na the vice president of Nigeria ba? Instead of you fighting to fix erosion and potopoto in your region you dey here dey launder fake news. Yeye tins.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
She said she built it.... How does that mean it is built from foundation. It is obvious to the blind that a major renovation is taking in the room those guyz are working in..Look at the window and the link to the passage

When una no dey visit site.. Does that room look like a newly built one? Common sense, e no dey

Who is the money waster that will plaster and screed the wall before doing tile, and even want to reconstruct the window..

You all need to receive sense
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

The news was on NL then , I saw it , nothing concern me am just giving u the link u demanded from the guy

https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo

Thanks
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by 4four(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built
does this interpret to her ownership of the property? Why we Nigerians like this? Why are we "if you are more than me, I must pull you down" mentality? Same thing some of you peoples are doing to Okojo Iwela and Asisat Oshola etc. don't tell me you have not see where somebody rented an apartment and restructure everything there. With this kind of our mentality we can never have true leaders in this country because this pull him down by all means mentality will always scare good peoples away from leadership while those rogues leaders will gladly take leadership position and our suffering continued
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.
Let's say she is a tenant of that building.How much is the annual rent of that full building for one tenant in abuja.?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
4four:
does this interpret to her ownership of the property? Why we Nigerians like this? Why are we "if you are more than me, I must pull you down" mentality? Same thing some of you peoples are doing to Okojo Iwela and Asisat Oshola etc. don't tell me you have not see where somebody rented an apartment and restructure everything there. With this kind of our mentality we can never have true leaders in this country because this pull him down by all means mentality will always scare good peoples away from leadership while those rogues leaders will gladly take leadership position and our suffering continued

That Ayila have decided to be bias in his assessment
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by overall90: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
nogragra:

It shows how corrupt you are. You think everyone will be like you. By the way wetin be your business in other people's matter. Kiki na the vice president of Nigeria ba? Instead of you fighting to fix erosion and potopoto in your region you dey here dey launder fake news. Yeye tins.

you are free to defend your corrupt and thieving tribes person but don't you ever quote me again you fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Commonsense99: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
agabusta:

Yes. You mean you have never seen where a tenant is remodelling after taking over a building??

It's usually like a new construction. In fact, they collect various kinds of permit from the government of the area.

At the debt of your heart, you know you just typed trash grin kiki Osibanjo is mouthy, she already told Nigerians she owns the apartment via her body language. If you want us to believe a mouthy brat of VPs daughter will condescend to the point of serving as a helper abi site manager in another mans property, then you have another think coming.
Even a 6 years old would know Mr Ude have a case, with a cast iron alibi, this girls was the female version of Hushpuppy in chasing online validation with unecesary bragging.

Well she called for people's attention, she have gotten it! grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

The house was built new and she claimed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo

Renovated and could still be rented regardless.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

Same Kiki who bragged of beign on her way to forbes youngest billionaires under 30s List, grin she didn't know she was shooting her self on the leg. grin certainly she is not her parents only child, but she does make lots of unecesary money noise like Hushpuppy!! well the days of questioning her income is finally here, she called for it.

And It beats my imagination how people come online to defend this girl, sincerely Y'all knows she can possibly own the house. has anybody every posted pictures of another man's house while still under construction in the history of Nigeria? Who exactly do you think you are fooling?

This info from Jackson has a 95% possibility to be truth, just to say the least.
Let's assume she own the house how that one come take concern you. Sowhy you carry kiki matter for head and drag your mediocre life matter for ground.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
April4th:
So it’s now Dr. Ayuba Z Musa not Musa Adams anymore? Interesting, make una continue with the lies. We now know better.

You mean it is impossible to have 3 name right..
What are Last name, Middle name and First name for?. What exacting is wrong with Surname + Middle name or Surname + First name.

Isnt it obvious Musa is the Landlord Last name?

Receive sense cheesy

Carry your L
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
overall90:

you are free to defend your corrupt and thieving tribes person but don't you ever quote me again you fool.
Whos talking about tribe here. What an imbesile you are wetin dey your matter that deserve any attention at all. Who borrow you moral ground to comment on a tribe. Where were you and your moral grounds when your allison madueke woman and Jonathan and you hench men were stealing Nigeria crazy. You lost your moral grounds then ba?You simply are one of the lying children of satan that are trying to take over affairs in south west by subtle criminal means you'll recieve a shocking awakening soon we are watching y'all flat headed monsters.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Commonsense99: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
nogragra:

Let's assume she own the house how that one come take concern you. Sowhy you carry kiki matter for head and drag your mediocre life matter for ground.
The question goes to you, let's assume she owns the house, why are you sweating like a g0at to defend her.? Let her dance the music of her fellow public funds looters short and simple.
In China corrupt politicians are killed, if you want a better society, sit up against evil. that's why it concerns every well meaning Nigerian on how a jobless little girl can afford 800 million.

And you are the one who's life is in mediocrity, not me. Presently I have a better life than the whole of your generation both past and present. grin
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLUCID:

Renovated and could still be rented regardless.

Did she say so in 2019 ?

Blame miss Kiki for saying she built not this mr ude that help her loud it
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by April4th(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tundexi:

You mean it is impossible to have 3 name right..
What are Last name, Middle name and First name for?. What exacting is wrong with Surname + Middle name or Surname + First name.

Isnt it obvious Musa is the Landlord Last name?

Receive sense cheesy

Carry your L

How is it obvious? She said Musa Adams and not Ayuba . So pls save your energy trying to convince me otherwise, cause the cat is already out of the bag.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
From her pictures it looked like building was going on.

No one uses one year to furnish a house

Something is not right
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
majamajic:

Did she say so in 2019 ?

Blame miss Kiki for saying she built not this mr ude that help her loud it

Youths (Kiki) will always chase clout, I blame her. I'm just giving her the benefit of doubt. Maybe she meant 'building her brand/business' not the building itself. grin
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Commonsense99:

The question goes to you, let's assume she owns the house, why are you sweating like a g0at to defend her.? Let her dance the music of her fellow public funds looters short and simple.
In China corrupt politicians are killed, if you want a better society, sit up against evil. that's why it concerns every well meaning Nigerian on how a jobless little girl can afford 800 million.

And you are the one who's life is in mediocrity, not me. Presently I have a better life than the whole of your generation both past and present. grin
Let me hang you with your comment. Like your wailer friends, you are a coward
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Commonsense99: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
nogragra:

Let me hang you with your comment. Like your wailer friends, you are a coward
grin Fvck off my mention you zoo animal ! we aint in same class.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nauttyprof(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

Did she specifically mention in the post that she built the house?

We easily conclude things in this country. I saw her post where she said she personally supervised the project up to tiling. Does this in anyway suggest that she built the house?

Go and research on what happens when property owners let out units to tenant (business outfit). It is the responsibility of the tenant to decorator the interior to your tatse from POP, tiling and any kind of fittings you want as the interior.

Our problem in Nigeria is that we rush to conclude in everything and swallow just anything without putting our thoughts also to use. This is really affecting our progress as a country.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Commonsense99:

grin Fvck off my mention you zoo animal ! we aint in same class.
Didirin, you talk crap we can never be in the same class. I don't kiss Nnamdi kanus urine like y'all do. That's why y'all are bereft of ideas but will only snick in south west matters to score cheap points as y'all doing with kiki. Foolish lot.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Dchampion65: 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.

God bless you greatly
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
so doing this means the owner of the structure You need sense upgrading.

This is major contruction work on another persons property If she didn’t buy it outrightly it must be a major lease agreement.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by saxby(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hmm, wonders will never end
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
He should sue him
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ivandragon: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
How much does it cost to rent a duplex in Wuse 2, Abuja?

How much does it cost to totally renovate such a building?

How much would it cost to equip & furnish such a business?

Jackson Ude is certainly a person of dubious information, but the fact remains, where did Kiki raise the funds from?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Temysteve(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni
iffa iffa woze you ehn, you go keep kwayet..
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
He should sue him
Who should sue who boss?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
Tundexi:

Who should sue who boss?
The landlord
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
ivandragon:
How much does it cost to rent a duplex in Wuse 2, Abuja?

How much does it cost to totally renovate such a building?

How much would it cost to equip & furnish such a business?

Jackson Ude is certainly a person of dubious information, but the fact remains, where did Kiki raise the funds from?

She collected the fund from her Dad salary.. Nonsense

If she no get money nah, you no go ask where she got her poverty from. Nigeriaminds sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Boo Usman Alkali Baba, Police Inspector General During Visit / Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.