Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari (11023 Views)

Saraki Dumps APC To Run With Ekweremadu / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze / If I run with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by bobbyray(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
holyghost can not give two different instructions on same issue, i think we will wait and see if
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
caringchi:

hope this is not another "CHRIS OKOTIE-GOD-TOLD-ME" to run for president stuff?

we are watchng, if God told u, make sure u dont lose

for me, Holy Spirit convinced me to vote for Jonathan

If God gave him a go-ahead to go into politics, does that mean he's going to win automatically? he's not running for the presidency, so what's the comparison?

Since the Holy spirit told you to vote for Jonathan, you can as well tell that "holy spirit" to fix your light, roads and even schools.

All these religious and ethnic bias people self.
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by muyiserra: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
Na wao! pastor wen dey live for multi-million dollar estate, Sugar Loaf Estate Atlanta!!
nain una wan vote for, sha I still continue to pray may God help us all!

As for me o, I cant to dat wen I know they are children sleeping under bridges in the country and my children
are sleeping or living in a multi million dollar house kai i no fit,

UNa go halla my name one dey!
I no call for insult o, i just say my mind!
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by honeric01(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^^

The money he used in renting his multi-million dollars house as you allege was made by him or was it government money?

I hope you know he's been rich even before becoming a pastor?

educate yourself and stop sounding like a meat-seller for agege
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by bobbyray(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2011
i think he is looking for cheap publicity back to celebs world,
what da Bleep tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^^

Is that all you've got upstairs? Bakare looking for attention? you think he's Dele Momodu and Chris Okotie?

If you cared to know him, you'd have found out that he's been a government critic for more than 10yrs now.
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by bobbyray(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

let him stay as government critic forever then, God no send am I am sure of dat one.
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by honeric01(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^^

And what authority have you over his life and right as a qualified Nigerian?

What point are you even trying to prove?
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by Don333(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hahaha grin grin[b][/b][b][/b] i dont know why all these men of God wil lik 2 insult their self
instead of him 2 say that he want 2 run de office, he is saying that God told its lie tongue
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by bobbyray(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
all of them don miss thier real vision, dem wan be king, lol grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by fumscofolu(f): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2011
you work with a muslim or pagan at your place of work, isn't it? Why don't you see something wrong with that, LET ME TELL YOU It is because the goal of your company is to be productive and profitable to the company, make it a better place and providing services and GOD is not against that. It will only be wrong when you go to a company that produces Indian hemp or cigarettes even if all of you working there are believers, you are aligning yourself with darkness anywhere you work even if a clerk, WHY? Because the company has an ultimate goal which is to produce element that destroys lives. But government in Nigeria is towards a positive focus not negative so whatever race or religion, this is workplace towards a better Nigeria, the LORD GOD is not against that.

NB:Pastor Bakare did not say GOD told him to, it was the ideology of the journalist
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by obannii: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
we are taking the presidency from People Destroying People (PDP) by God Grace comes april election. BB2011 for real
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by Delta007(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2011
obannii:

we are taking the presidency from People Destroying People (PDP) by God Grace comes april election. BB2011 for real
Huh?
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by deotelan(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2011
Why r u all cryin? 1st of all there's nofin wrng wit a MOG goin in2 politics cuz in d bible we'av got lot of examples &for cryin out loud Bakare said God told him to RUN bt God did'nt tel him he'll WIN so he's well on course! Run & WIN r 2diffrnt fins dudes!
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by CGKing(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2011
So, can we still say God told him to run?
Re: Pastor Bakare: God Told Me To Run With Buhari by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2011
CGKing:

So, can we still say God told him to run?

Don't waste your time.

That statement is typical of religious frauds to foool the mugus that follow them.

God spoke to me, my fcking fine black arse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram / 98% Of Documents In Crude Sale Transactions Fake - NNPC / Akwa Ibom Elections: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Testifies Against The Pdp At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.