Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88955 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by idahme(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you mean the flat tire as suggested by a previous poster?

The flat tire Dey very strong when compared to same age of tires around you, that's what attracted the driver that tried using it to change his faulty tires.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Karlifate: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
dalass:

Well, its simple enough. He wanted to get into the coochie, he was rebuffed, he tried to do it by force, he got slapped. That corrected his lustful senses that moment.

But later, he felt, look at this woman who loves pricks so much she has had four husbands and I just said let me also get there to have a taste and contribute my own prick to help her.... She now slapped me, a whole Akpabio! I will show her who's the boss... He won't say that's the reason he fired her... But she knows, we didn't know.... That's why its coming out now

You get the picture

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by fof1: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by henry978(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Abee79(m): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.
It's because of comments like this that women who are sexually harassed find it hard to speak out . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by ikorodureporta: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio na real politician.... u'v got to b nasty to flow @ that level, especially among d northerners
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Karlifate: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2020
fairfora:
Naxo the eediot threaten my cousin's friend while schooling at the university of abuja over his girlfriend. He was first term governor that time. He met this girl at a function in abuja and that was all. He succeeded in impregnating this girl and sent her to US to birth and the rest was history. i never knew he's yet to retire

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
MrFly:
joy married 4 husbands which she slapped out of marriage and now she wants to slap our dear minister out of office. May thunder fall on this OLOSHO
Confirm olosho
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by placeofallure(f): 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2020
Eeya! See person papa and person mama in a reckless show of shame. shocked shocked

A tale of two idiots!

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
NONSENSE.
One could see that her confessions were not that strong..? She was smacking her lips while generating such allegations.
Because he lodges you in Meriden.
Rubbish.
AKPABIO never see DIRTY, Port Harcourt TACHA to sleep with, na ugly woman like you.
Port Harcourt Girls this that...
No be Ashawo full Rumuola, GRA junction, Azikiwe Road and many more..?
It's only FOOLS that will rush to believe LADIES.
The only creature who cries while Lying...

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right

I don't understand this statement oh.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
EddyRex:
Nddc always in the news 4 wrong reasons, is either
Akpabio accuse of embezzle over N400b. Or
NASS accused of hijacking over N81.5b NDDC Budget. Or
Joi Nunieh accuses Nddc minister of sexual harassment.

TOMORROW HEADLINES WILL BE:
How i punch Akpabio Dick while try 2 rape me 10 times: Ex MD NDDC, JOI NUNIEH .
grin grin grin
Spot on grin

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

Sexual assault is not a joke.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Sexual assault is not a joke.
Don't Mind her.
She wasn't sounding CONFIDENT About it.
AKPABIO'S wife is even more beautiful than her.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:
NONSENSE.
One could see that her confessions were not that strong..? She was smacking her lips while generating such allegations.
Because he lodges you in Meriden.
Rubbish.
AKPABIO never see DIRTY, Port Harcourt TACHA to sleep with, na ugly woman like you.
Port Harcourt Girls this that...
No be Ashawo full Rumuola, GRA junction, Azikiwe Road and many more..?
It's only FOOLS that will rush to believe LADIES.
The only creature who cries while Lying...

Spot on grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by dalass(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
kiddkash:
if you no touch them, them go say you be gay,

if you come make move, them go say you wan rape.

we no know if you dey play hard to get or just not interested. abeg wetin make we do

That's the reason we didn't drop down from heaven!

Ask from male family members or friends.... How it is done!

Its not everything you like to touch or own in the world that is available.....

Somethings, in this case, some ladies are off limits, simply unavailable, not your standard, not your class, not your mate, not attracted to you, already taken or they're interested in you, giving you green lights, which you don't understand their body languages etc....

In case you're still confused, talk to your dad, mum or both ... Cheers!!! grin
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Anwons(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2020
....he didn't know that I'm a Port Harcourt GIRL caught my attention! Who be the girl? Lol
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Ghokes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
How come I don't believe this claim from madam

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by GoldHorse(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nothing wrong if he asked you out madam. Both of you are adults. He can and you can refuse and he even chop slap on top of your No. Akpabio no complain too. So case closed!

...but the corruption case una two open is still opened. Make we dat one no be all these boyfriend girlfriend activities una wan turn this to undecided undecided undecided
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Membis333: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
When secret of real looters of public funds is to be revealed we will be hearing foolish personal deals about the parties involved. Nonsense
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by sinola(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nawao..this one is the case of giving a dog a bad name to hang it.i think u sabi wetin I mean
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Hunchogee: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmm,
To me this Akpabio is a criminal no doubt but this woman is worser than Akpabio and a cheap lier too.
Any woman that confidently marry 4 husbands is to me an ollosho and a gold digger too...
So to me she is lying big time and she also need to be careful before Akpabio take her personal...
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by frog12: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
THE problem i have with BUHARI is he appoint all these CRIMINAL SENATORS and GOVERNORS as ministers .

THE problem i have with BUHARI is he appoint all these CRIMINAL SENATORS and GOVERNORS as ministers .
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by bhella10: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
LibertyRep:
How low can they both get?

These personal attacks should not obscure the real issue of contention here: Who ate the yam?

My bet is on the he-goat. But shouldn't Linda Ikeji locate one of the alleged 4 ex husbands or even all to find out if Madam Joy is a man slapper grin Beware of Niger Delta women
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by gracevile: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
madam what were u doing in his guest house?

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Oselu28(f): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

so she should've done what? Oga that's self defense

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by kooler99: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-slapped-akpabio-for-sexually-harassing-me-says-ex-nddc-md/amp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqQo26O0Hsc

I have met joy nunieh a couple of times and that woman na fire. If you see her in person then you know her pictures on the internet do her no justice. She is a man in a womans body and does not take nonsense from anybody. She is nice, very attractive, a good dresser but when it comes to her work she will chop you raw. I know she has a long standing relationship with president buhari and she was once a special adviser to allison madueke and during that period she stood her ground and earned the ministers respect. She was and still nice to some of her former husbands but she is very protective, confrontational and vocal and not many men like that in a woman much more a wife. Most men like to do the leading and feel suffocated when being lead. She tells it like it is without fear or rancour, if she said she slapped Akpabio then she would have given him a hot dirty slap because that sister does not play at all.

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by blackgold7777(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2020
NairaShops:
How can we be sure that is what really happen
omo them matter na london tailor own
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by michjunior: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman is fine and her fucke go sweet.

Bleep kill u there...
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by OYIBN: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2020
kokoA:
He he.. That guy has access to fresh babes o.. Wetin he wan take your expired body do? grin

You are naive. Such men don't go for fresh babes. Fresh babes know how to tie him down with pregnancy. The bobo has money. No be peck and go. The babes get sense. These type of old men don't wear condom. They want to pretend they are young.
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by michjunior: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anyiamaka:

At all times you talk in this manner, you elect to take sides with evil, the wrong. Akpabio is not holy and should have long been in jail

All Apc members should be in jail
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by EbenezerTriumph: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
[s]
IJOBA2:
JOY NUNU SEFgrin

YOU SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO CARESS THE FLAT TIRE.
AFTER 4 NA ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA Ogrin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.