Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister (24703 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: I Was Surprised Trump Blocked My WTO Job / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Iamsane: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
NextPresido:
Yet bubu the liar in thief said he did not meet any money. He should explain himself

Bros, you are sincerely foolish.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
She is right, even in America, the Democrats are calling on Trump to be more transparent and stop giving supplying contracts to his friends and cronies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by earnit1: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2020
Liars
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Chris6music: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
blakkydikky:
Are they that big?
medium sir
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Chris6music: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
ddestiny20:

How much per create
880 sir
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2020
ukukaegbu:
I know that some people who have not achieved anything in life will come to insult her

Iweala Harvard certificate doesn't add up anything to our economy when she was Finance minister....despite the.fact that she was being paid in dollar .....
When she was minister of finance, she confessed that the economy of this country is causing her a lot of headaches....without a definite contribution and improvement...
She rubbished our economy during her tenure, as she still wants claims the glory of her position as the then finance minister.....god punish her.

And some idiot ass-lickers like you still want to die supporting her ineptitude when she was finance minister. You want to die supporting somebody that doesn't know maybe you exist..idiot.... I know you're supporting her because both of you are from the same tribe....you are so tribal-blinded and region-gullible to.the existence that you can't think straight..... I wonder if what you have enclosed in your head is the brain or just a liquid fluid.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by lagosrd: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
authority2006:

Looks like you're suffering from amnesia. Those governors took FG to court when they realised that FG was constantly and consistently unilaterally withdrawing fund from the sovereign wealth account. That includes Excess Crude Oil Account too. Half truth is a sin

I don't know how you're trained to just open your gutter mouth to abuse people you've seen before . what the hell is the matter with you this generation. Because you feel you're faceless Noe you feel you can just insult people abi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Lies.

This imcompetent woman plunge Nigeria into recession in 2014.

She's not incompetent. Her real bosses were IMF and Goldman Sachs not Gej. She served them well
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by nnamdi640: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
Abeg where is madam Kemi?
Topsy250:
Lies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by sulaak(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Nigeria's economy was the best in the whole of Africa under GEJ

Base on rebasing the GDP, when there was no real development growth beyond Nollywood and oil price.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by ddestiny20(m): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2020
Chris6music:
880 sir

What of delivery to ikotun egbe Lagos.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by sulaak(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2020
authority2006:

Yes, when oil was selling above 100 dollars per barrel. Lol. What happened to the Economy when the price of crude oil started falling under Jonathan? In case you have forgotten, he started borrowing to pay salaries.

Buhari came in, all what he did was to plug loopholes by implementing TSA and everything fell in place despite below 40 dollars per barrel of crude oil

GEJ borrowed to pay salaries and wasted the return from the high oil price.

Buhari continued with GEJ program, he borrowed to pay salaries, continue to subsidies imported dirty PMS fuel and borrowed excessively in foreign currency to fund consumption.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Chris6music: 2:09am On Jul 14, 2020
ddestiny20:

What of delivery to ikotun egbe Lagos.
we can as well deliver sir
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Collins2028(m): 4:46am On Jul 14, 2020
corruption I saved billions of dollars as finance minister says okonjo iweala. You are a woman of substance. Nigeria does not value what their have corruption I saved billions of dollars as finance minister says okonjo iweala. You are a woman of substance. Nigeria does not value what their have corruption I saved billions of dollars as finance minister says okonjo iweala. You are a woman of substance. Nigeria does not value what their have
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by ddestiny20(m): 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chris6music:
we can as well deliver sir

What is the minimum quantity one needs to buy and is there a cost of delivery
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Chris6music: 5:14am On Jul 15, 2020
ddestiny20:

What is the minimum quantity one needs to buy and is there a cost of delivery
yes u will pay for the delivery and its 200 create and above
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by authority2006(m): 9:11am On Jul 15, 2020
sulaak:

GEJ borrowed to pay salaries and wasted the return from the high oil price.

Buhari continued with GEJ program, he borrowed to pay salaries, continue to subsidies imported dirty PMS fuel and borrowed excessively in foreign currency to fund consumption.

This info is incorrect! Buhari didn't borrow to pay salaries, implementation of TSA alone allowed him to have enough for salaries. All his borrowings are going into infrastructural developments.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by authority2006(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2020
lagosrd:

I don't know how you're trained to just open your gutter mouth to abuse people you've seen before . what the hell is the matter with you this generation. Because you feel you're faceless Noe you feel you can just insult people abi.

Because you're a liar and I hate liars with passion. Sorry.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by lagosrd: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2020
authority2006:

Because you're a liar and I hate liars with passion. Sorry.
Can you ease excuse me by not quoting MW again. When you should be in School and all you do is play play and play and goat nonsense . can you see your life inside out
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by authority2006(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
lagosrd:

Can you ease excuse me by not quoting MW again. [s] When you should be in School and all you do is play play and play [/s] and goat nonsense . can you see your life inside out

That's nonsense, real nonsense from you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by sulaak(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
authority2006:

This info is incorrect! Buhari didn't borrow to pay salaries, implementation of TSA alone allowed him to have enough for salaries. All his borrowings are going into infrastructural developments.

What infrastructure?

The government public external debt profile over the period of 2015 to 2020 has increase from $10 billion to $27 billion and we haven't added the $7billion from the World Bank and the $22 billion from China.

How government borrowed N845b to pay salaries, debts
https://guardian.ng/news/how-government-borrowed-n845b-to-pay-salaries-debts/

FG to borrow N1.7 trillion to finance 2020 budget – Finance Minister
The Federal Government (FG) has disclosed it was planning to borrow a projected cumulative sum of N1.7 trillion to finance the 2020 budget from the N1.6 trillion borrowed in 2019.
https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/11/fg-to-borrow-n1-7-trillion-to-finance-2020-budget-finance-minister/

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by Kfed4ril(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
I think i know what the other purposes were!

For instance;

Diezanni used 40 million dollars to buy jewelry and her sons were seen in their private jet flaunting loads of cash.

Lest we forget.

Oga don’t open you mouth and talk about dieziani’s children on PJ again because your Buhari’s children has beaten their record and relegated them.
Everything dieziani’s children did Buhari’s children did more.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: I Saved Billions Of Dollars As Finance Minister by lagosrd: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
authority2006:

Looks like you're suffering from amnesia. Those governors took FG to court when they realised that FG was constantly and consistently unilaterally withdrawing fund from the sovereign wealth account. That includes Excess Crude Oil Account too. Half truth is a sin

Who is now suffering from selective amnesia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Nduka Obaigbena's Reported Neglect Of Staff / Is Nigeria Really The Richest Country In West Africa? / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.