Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. (11842 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Nagging
Independent spirit
Cuddling cheesy
Haa
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by EwuGambia: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2020
anuofGod:
1. Peace of mind
2. Support (financially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and in his career)
3. Great sex (in my own little way)

Anu of God!!...you self wan follow give great sex!..
Pastor must hear this!! angry

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Lucyspa: 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
EwuGambia:

How clean?... undecided
Pictures or adonbilivit!

undecided
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Dannyfan(m): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Lucyspa:
Happiness Jokes Stubborness grin cool Clean p**sy Support (emotionally)
abi Refurbished one.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Bradiyung(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
For those ladies saying support and peace of mind.
Any real friend can offer a man support, and he can get peace of mind been single......so what else do you have to offer
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anochuko01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Nagging is a natural process done by people who care about you, even if you don't see it that way. If you're the type that spends money as soon as he sees it and I'm the opposite, expect to be nagged on a daily basis, no apologies. Although it can be annoying but I believe people who nag constantly are either unhappy with the life they have with their spouse, is disappointed their spouse isn't up to par with what they envisioned of, or are perfectionists who wants certain things done their way all the time. Both gender do such but women are more likely to nag.

But your choice is your choice and I respect that.
there are better ways to make your grievances known o. Do you know what the bible explicitly says about nagging??
the problem about nagging is that it doesnt solve a problem, it only makes the other party irritated and could lead to bigger issues if that other party isnt cool headed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by merieam16(f): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ariza:
Happy birthday smiley smiley

@bold are you sure? You never receive birthday email from Nl? Lol Those people no dey forget birthday oooo. They still send birthday massage to a mail I used to register my first account and that was over 5 years ago grin
tankz jawe
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Bamz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
anuofGod:

Don't be so quick to judge.
Why can't I offer him all this if he truly loves me.
I've been a victim of a selfish partner once. I can't inflict the same pain I went through on someone else.

At this stage of my life, I can't venture into a relationship that won't give me security and peace of mind too.
It's not a must he's very rich, as long has he's hardworking and have good plans for his future and career, he's calm and respectful to people ,not only me
I can't deal with the type that spends like an idiot, I'm not saying he can't enjoy life o, but he should be able to to think about investing for the future.

If a man buys me an iPhone 11 when he doesn't even own a land yet, I believe he's stupid and wasteful, he can't manage finances.

You're definitely not a shawarma/ice cream girl. Keep it girl. Btw, relationships are almost going gender neutral these days. You know it's more of a partnership than patriarchy rearing it's imperial head.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Nagging is a natural process done by people who care about you, even if you don't see it that way. If you're the type that spends money as soon as he sees it and I'm the opposite, expect to be nagged on a daily basis, no apologies. Although it can be annoying but I believe people who nag constantly are either unhappy with the life they have with their spouse, is disappointed their spouse isn't up to par with what they envisioned of, or are perfectionists who wants certain things done their way all the time. Both gender do such but women are more likely to nag.

But your choice is your choice and I respect that.

you know what it means to nag someone The dictionary defines nagging as “continually faultfinding, complaining, or petulant” how is this love, pray tell me.
you see the sickness and entitlement in the women of today, they are mental. i think what you are confusing nagging for is when a woman is trying to motivate her man with words, concern etc. if this is your intent then find a better word to express yourself. nagging is manipulative and selfish. a discussion between the spouses should suit your definition better, either way nagging is a witch tactic.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by emienez(m): 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
Bola146:
Transparency, happiness and long life cheesy
Transparency and long life!
hmmm okay ooo
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by dalass(f): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sundrus:
Them don create another bashing thread for ladies

Thus topic is for ladies to answer but see NL men replying. Is it your question? cheesy

Na wah oh grin
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sundrus: 12:40am On Jul 15, 2020
dalass:

Thus topic is for ladies to answer but see NL men replying. Is it your question? cheesy

Na wah oh grin
u wan shalaye abi
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2020
anochuko01:

there are better ways to make your grievances known o. Do you know what the bible explicitly says about nagging??
the problem about nagging is that it doesnt solve a problem, it only makes the other party irritated and could lead to bigger issues if that other party isnt cool headed.

What does the Bible say about nagging? Should I use synonyms of it instead?

I won't lie and say stuff about me that isn't true. If I don't like something, I'd tell you about it without mincing words. If it leads me to drum it into your head on a daily basis so you'll get the gist, then fine and good, I'll nag you like crazy.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:00am On Jul 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

you know what it means to nag someone The dictionary defines nagging as “continually faultfinding, complaining, or petulant” how is this love, pray tell me.
you see the sickness and entitlement in the women of today, they are mental. i think what you are confusing nagging for is when a woman is trying to motivate her man with words, concern etc. if this is your intent then find a better word to express yourself. nagging is manipulative and selfish. a discussion between the spouses should suit your definition better, either way nagging is a witch tactic.

I won't always be motivating him and giving him words of encouragement; I need to motivate myself too. However, when he misbehaves or steps out of line and the situation calls for it, I need to drum it into his head as well.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anochuko01(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What does the Bible say about nagging? Should I use synonyms of it instead?

I won't lie and say stuff about me that isn't true. If I don't like something, I'd tell you about it without mincing words. If it leads me to drum it into your head on a daily basis so you'll get the gist, then fine and good, I'll nag you like crazy.

"Better to live on the corner of a roof
than to share a house with a nagging wife."
---Proverbs 25:24

i seriously wish you see what im trying to say honestly. coz no good intention might be enough to justify the outcome of such action.
perhaxcept in a dire situation, maybe...but making it an habit isn't advisable. Two things habitual nagging does most times is to either lead to REBELLION or NEGLECT, even your health is at risk cox you'll never have perfect people around.
No man wants another mother. i cant endure constant complaining from my mother for so long years only to end up with a wife that does same.

Now, Lets leave that alone and talk about a better way to correct people and get better results. especially as a wife and mother.
this life is about actions and consequences and everyone should be able to face the consequence of whatever they do.

After youve identified whatsoever needs to change in a person, you call the person and talk to them about it. make sure you have also identified what that person likes alot. so what you do is to agree with the person of the need to change and offer to deprive them of that thing they enjoy doing until they change. even though this wont always work but its a better way of consciously getting someone to change.

You can even get creative with it by asking them to write a note of commitment and paste it somewhere on the wall. or call a third person to be a witness. the energy youll rather use to nag could be used to enforce the agreed consequence without saying a word.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 5:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I won't always be motivating him and giving him words of encouragement; I need to motivate myself too. However, when he misbehaves or steps out of line and the situation calls for it, I need to drum it into his head as well.

i don't see where nagging has a place here.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Bamz:

You're definitely not a shawarma/ice cream girl. Keep it girl. Btw, relationships are almost going gender neutral these days. You know it's more of a partnership than patriarchy rearing it's imperial head.
Yes
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2020
EwuGambia:

Anu of God!!...you self wan follow give great sex!..
Pastor must hear this!! angry
#smile

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2020
Sparkyhayzee:

nor dey add sex, na two of una dey enjoy am. na even u dey enjoy am pass.
Lol.
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
but will you give him back the iPhone 11 or keep it
If I sit him down and discuss how I feel about it with him and he gets upset.
Well, "I'd" sell it off and use it for something reasonable, maybe a profitable business. That way, I'd always wake up fulfilled. How can I be carrying such an expensive phone around when I'm broke asf.
But if he doesn't get upset, "we'd" sell it off and start something reasonable with it. No matter how unappreciative I may seem to him at the moment, he'll still thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2020
Tabasco23:
I disagree with everything except sex
Okay
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

that is just a shallow attempt to throw shaming tactics around. your female manipulation does not work and can be seen. wise men learn from others experiences
Well, don't throw a shade at me over whatever ugly experiences you've gathered from people.
If not for anything, just for the sake of female relatives around you. Try to relax on this your conclusion that all females are so bad
Those people you knew that experienced it still gives women some chances in their lives. Maybe not as lovers but definitely as friends.
So why let the criticism for all females run deep in you. Is there something you ain't saying? Is it really the experiences of people around you? Or you're still hurting from a betrayal?
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

Yes, nagging is different from corrective discussion and scolding
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2020
anuofGod:

Well, don't throw a shade at me over whatever ugly experiences you've gathered from people.
If not for anything, just for the sake of female relatives around you. Try to relax on this your conclusion that all females are so bad
Those people you knew that experienced it still gives women some chances in their lives. Maybe not as lovers but definitely as friends.
So why let the criticism for all females run deep in you. Is there something you ain't saying? Is it really the experiences of people around you? Or you're still hurting from a betrayal?

1. i ain't throwing shade at you, i only speak generally about women. its not specific to you, try not to view it as a personal attack
2. the experiences i gathered are both good and bad and they are not from people i know personally, just look at will smith and jada pinkett for example. the point is women caused this by themselves by their actions and failure to play their role as biology dictates, thanks to feminism ruining that.
3. i really am relaxed, i dont hate females, i date them, but if you really understand women from a man's point of view you will see their true nature is really selfish.
4. its not a personal experience, i dont know why you keep repeating that, trying to look for something to hold onto personally about me. is it so hard to believe that majority of people (female included) are really self centered and dont care about anyone.
5. i agree that it is not all females that are selfish or evil, but the society that we have right now and the values that feminism has indoctrinated women with has resulted in majority of women to be damaged goods. this is based on facts and logic and what actually happens around the world. do your research if you are willing to search for the truth because main stream media will probably lie to you.
6. finally i use the word majority because its not all women, but the % is too substantial to start saying one or two are good. if you buy a crate of eggs and 10 out of 12 eggs are rotten you probably wont buy at that store again. majority of women are bad and thats the fact. men are not saints as well and they are equally horrible but the difference is men dont go about preaching false about their misgivings

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2020
anuofGod:

Yes, nagging is different from corrective discussion and scolding

so dont nag your man. i assume its probably was a misuse of vocabulary at your initial comment. cheers
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 15, 2020
Deluxe16:

Even mothers can't guarantee their children long life. abii are you God's mother?
When they guarantee us long life
Why then do we still die before them
They have nothing to say only thing they offer is their kpekus
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

so dont nag your man. i assume its probably was a misuse of vocabulary at your initial comment. cheers
I didn't mention nag in any of my previous comment.
But all the same, thanks for the advice
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by anuofGod(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

1. i ain't throwing shade at you, i only speak generally about women. its not specific to you, try not to view it as a personal attack
2. the experiences i gathered are both good and bad and they are not from people i know personally, just look at will smith and jada pinkett for example. the point is women caused this by themselves by their actions and failure to play their role as biology dictates, thanks to feminism ruining that.
3. i really am relaxed, i dont hate females, i date them, but if you really understand women from a man's point of view you will see their true nature is really selfish.
4. its not a personal experience, i dont know why you keep repeating that, trying to look for something to hold onto personally about me. is it so hard to believe that majority of people (female included) are really self centered and dont care about anyone.
5. i agree that it is not all females that are selfish or evil, but the society that we have right now and the values that feminism has indoctrinated women with has resulted in majority of women to be damaged goods. this is based on facts and logic and what actually happens around the world. do your research if you are willing to search for the truth because main stream media will probably lie to you.
6. finally i use the word majority because its not all women, but the % is too substantial to start saying one or two are good. if you buy a crate of eggs and 10 out of 12 eggs are rotten you probably wont buy at that store again. majority of women are bad and thats the fact. men are not saints as well and they are equally horrible but the difference is men dont go about preaching false about their misgivings

Okay
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2020
anuofGod:

Okay

apologies if things got messy along the way of proving my point....have a great day...bye bye
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by ibkonekt(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2020
anuofGod:

I didn't mention nag in any of my previous comment.
But all the same, thanks for the advice

sorry about this, i instinctively responded to you thinking you were another person. since you quoted my response to another post. APOLOGIES AGAIN. bye bye

Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
ibkonekt:

i don't see where nagging has a place here.

Okay
Re: What Is Your Reply To This Picture? For Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
anochuko01:

"Better to live on the corner of a roof
than to share a house with a nagging wife."
---Proverbs 25:24

i seriously wish you see what im trying to say honestly. coz no good intention might be enough to justify the outcome of such action.
perhaxcept in a dire situation, maybe...but making it an habit isn't advisable. Two things habitual nagging does most times is to either lead to REBELLION or NEGLECT, even your health is at risk cox you'll never have perfect people around.
No man wants another mother. i cant endure constant complaining from my mother for so long years only to end up with a wife that does same.

Now, Lets leave that alone and talk about a better way to correct people and get better results. especially as a wife and mother.
this life is about actions and consequences and everyone should be able to face the consequence of whatever they do.

After youve identified whatsoever needs to change in a person, you call the person and talk to them about it. make sure you have also identified what that person likes alot. so what you do is to agree with the person of the need to change and offer to deprive them of that thing they enjoy doing until they change. even though this wont always work but its a better way of consciously getting someone to change.

You can even get creative with it by asking them to write a note of commitment and paste it somewhere on the wall. or call a third person to be a witness. the energy youll rather use to nag could be used to enforce the agreed consequence without saying a word.

Sure I agree with you.

Thanks though for the insight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / Perfectly Timed Picture Of A Baby And A Lady / Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.