Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men (2020 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / 5 Things That Usually Happens After Valentines Day / 7 Most Painful Things A WOMAN Can Say To A MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by ikenaija: 4:16am On Feb 06, 2011
1. They get a lot of fake phone numbers

2. They spend a lot of money on dates

3. They give away a lot of gifts

4. They get frustrated by love

If you're a woman, please take it easy on guys.

If you're a man, send an email to info@naijadatingsecrets.com to get a quick pain reliever.
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by shotster50(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2011
Pain reliever, Something about this doesnt sit well with me,
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by WackyJ1(m): 4:27am On Feb 06, 2011
ikenaija:

2. They spend a lot of money on dates

3. They give away a lot of gifts

4. They get frustrated by love

Yep this is what they get
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by googles: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
Rotfl @ quick pain reliever grin
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by DAY12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
@OP

U got a mail.

cheesy
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
OP.
You be Ogunfe.
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by ikenaija: 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
For people wey dey curious, d pain reliever na ebook, Naija Man's Dating Guide. The ebook is free and interesting.
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pain Reliever,Or U mean Weed anyway Romantic people aint the only ones to get Fake Numbers
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nelson6(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
we nigerian men are quite romantic, just that our girls are so money blinded that they think wen u dont call or send credit u dont love dem shocked

1 Like

Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
@poster
what a pile of garbage!!!!
A) paying for a meal/snack/movies has NOTHING to do with being romantic, that what WOMEN wants you to believe. get real, pay for a meal/snack/movies because you are hungry, want to invite someone and YOU CAN, no other reasons. . . . . . . . . . . . and that has nothing to do with romance.

B) please dont misunderstand being romantic with being a mugu, thats 2 different beings. there is nothing ROMANTIC about giving away gifts like its was xmas!

C) what has frustration go to do with Romantic guys? are non romantic guys not frustrated then? oh lawd!

i hope your so called ebook is better written, trey harder bro!
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Pweety4me(f): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2011
@Browny wat's your profession?
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by MrsChima(f): 1:50am On Feb 12, 2011
Rejection hurts men the most!
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 13, 2011
ikenaija:

[size=18pt]1. They get a lot of fake phone numbers

2. They spend a lot of money on dates[/size]

[color=teal]*Whew, Lord help me! I am too weak to laugh anymore, please have mercy, they are trying to kill me off!  grin grin grin grin grin

I read number one/two and INSTANTLY thought of Mr.Cork!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!
Poor loser!  grin

lmao, I knew I'd find MBJ in here ranting. grin[/COLOR]
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by MrsChima(f): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2011
Yanno!  MBJ can't stand hoes!  He hates them with a passion. I can feel it in his words. Please do not mention women still wearing PANTY LINERS TO BED! Goodness!
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yanno!  MBJ can't stand hoes!  He hates them with a passion. I can feel it in his words. Please do not mention women still wearing PANTY LINERS TO BED! Goodness!

lol, and dont even mention that you have a vagina! or that some guy held the door for you. smh dude will break out in hives! undecided
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by MrsChima(f): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2011
If you say that you don't know why your man smack your booty or grope your breast. He will give you this sermon about if you didn't shake your arse he wouldn't be smacking it and if you wasn't a woman he wouldn't be groping your breast.

MBJ is special but he is necessary.
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

If you say that you don't know why your man smack your booty or grope your bosom. He will give you this sermon about if you didn't shake your arse he wouldn't be smacking it and if you wasn't a woman he wouldn't be groping your bosom.

MBJ is special but he is necessary.

lmao! grin grin grin
special he is indeed.
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yanno!  MBJ can't stand hoes!  He hates them with a passion. I can feel it in his words.

WRONG!!!! i love hoes, they have their duties and sometimes a man needs to get his groove on WHEN SINGLE!!!!! where else would you find some freaky women to do the do if not with HOES!!!!! get your facts right sistah!

Please do not mention women still wearing PANTY LINERS TO BED! Goodness!

you damn right about that!!!!!

MzD@rkSkin:

lol, and dont even mention that you have a womanliness! or that some guy held the door for you. smh dude will break out in hives! undecided

i guess you either have A) some problem understanding what i have written in the past or B) looking for a pointless argument. . . . . . . . . . .but hey, if you can find on NL where i have written AGAINST guys holding doors, i will pay for you and 190 valentine´s dinner. lol!
Re: 4 Painful Things That Usually Happen To Romantic Naija Men by 195(f): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies can u cling to one man ur whole life??? / Am Finding It Difficult To Trust Men..........pls Advise Me / What Will You Do IF......?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.