Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars (116837 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Im so sorry. I dont have access to that email. I cant access the verification number angry. maybe Ill DM you my proper email.

no p my brother just try b-ok.africa and pdfdrive.net.

Get max siollun books. And several Naija classics like class ethnicity and democracy by Larry Diamond. smiley dont stress

1 Like

Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Basic123: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2020
SAMBARRY:
smh

Accidentally rich people with the mindset of poverty will still become poor because they lack the principles to sustainable wealth that is why the likes of Abiola will become so rich and his family/children will become broke.he was rich,he wasn't sustainably wealthy.so there was no how he could maintain his wealth

Check out people who become unexpectedly rich and aren't givers.they eventually go back to square 1.its an inevitable principle of wealth.
Abiola family and children are not broke

2 Likes

Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Amalekki: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Basic123:

Abiola family and children are not broke
Thank you. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Maybe the fella doesn't even know Abiola at all. Whatever challenge his family faced was because of his struggle for his June 12 mandate and Abacha stifled most of his businesses. Why would anyone even mention Abiola in this? Yes I know about Fela's ITT song but not many know the real context behind that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by RuggedSniper: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Realcash224:
Nobody saw a billionaire in Hushpuppi some 15 years ago when he roamed the dusty streets of Oworonshoki, Lagos, looking to wash cars for a paltry N100, and later returning to a food joint where he had beans and bread on credit.

In a philosophical reflection, using himself as a case study, he touched on how a child could feel rejected because of his poor background in his widely circulated 2017 “Letter to the Ghetto Kid”. It was about the same year Hushpuppi became a household name, as he had started using his social media page to flaunt his wealth.

With a sense of pride, Ramon Abass, whose dad drove a taxi and mum sold bread by the roadside in Oworonshoki, would say he represents “every underprivileged kid of the world and especially of Nigeria and of Lagos and of Bariga and of Oworonshoki — where a landlord had chased me and my family out of a rented room.”

Of course, now sounding like someone who has made it in life, he concluded by advising that “dejected kid” not to give up, just like he never did.
Entering stardom, Hushpuppi claimed to be into real estate but this had been trailed by skepticism, with many wondering how the 37-year-old had maintained a luxurious lifestyle for years — from acquiring the latest automobiles, including Rolls-Royce and Ferrari, to hiring private jets to take him holidaying across the best spots in the world.

It didn’t come much as a surprise in June when he was arrested in Dubai, where he was based, with 11 of his associates over email scams known in the Nigerian parlance as Yahoo-Yahoo.

In the special operation dubbed “Fox Hunt 2”, the Dubai police had tracked Hushpuppi for about four months, and upon his arrest, it was alleged that the crimes committed outside the UAE, included money laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, impersonation, banking fraud and identity theft worth Dh1.6 billion (an estimated N168 billion).

The police also revealed that 1,926,400 victims were targeted by the syndicate.

Subsequently extradited to the US for trial on money laundering, his lawyer, however, insisted that Hushpuppi “became rich through real estate.”

The real estate claim is what some residents of Ogunyomi street in Oworonshoki would dismiss.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/inside-lagos-slum-where-hushpuppi-bought-food-on-credit-washed-cars-for-survival/amp
^^^My eyes are a bit misty after reading this. A legendary story that could become a global Hollywood blockbuster movie to teach people lessons on financial education! He will rise again from the ashes like the Phoenix with proper wealth management guidance after serving prison time in 2040 at 57 years max! He had a knowledge in the early days in Oworonsoki of keeping money in gold... which is LEGIT and more valuable than the paper dollar bills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by millionboi2: 1:32am On Jul 20, 2020
sowilli:
I wonder why people expect that because some persons are rich, they will give .... Na Na Na. Money is a spirit but has a physical nature just like man is a spirit in a physical nature. Have you not heard that there is God of money... the mammon Jesus mentioned in the Bible. Unless your source is genuine, your giving can’t be motivated by you. Because when your source is not genuine, you are controlled by money so he tells you what to do and not otherwise.
hahahaha

U funny ooo
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by RuggedSniper: 3:24am On Jul 20, 2020
SAMBARRY:
smh

Accidentally rich people with the mindset of poverty will still become poor because they lack the principles to sustainable wealth that is why the likes of Abiola will become so rich and his family/children will become broke.he was rich,he wasn't sustainably wealthy.so there was no how he could maintain his wealth

Check out people who become unexpectedly rich and aren't givers.they eventually go back to square 1.its an inevitable principle of wealth.
YOUR post is VERY misleading and defames the business sagacity of the multi-millionaire business mogul and chartered accountant M.K.O Abiola, GCFR. Abiola was a very brilliant student at the Univ. of Glasgow, Scotland... and he had over 100 chieftaincy titles because he donated millions to charitable causes including UNILAG! The military under the biggest thief in that country... Sani Abacha, locked him up and destroyed his group of companies through closures to break his spirit because of June 12, 1993. Since the 1970s I have known M.K.O Abiola. The number of wives he married had nothing to do with the collapse of his group of companies. He did not have over 100 wives...just the gossip mill!
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Ninobraw(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=Dangrace01 post=91868732]

Invictus obi had investment[quote]

The money was too large to an extent that if you don't invest you have nothing to do with the money
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Basher8583: 6:10am On Jul 20, 2020
SAMBARRY:
what qualifies him as an illiterate is that

A GROWN MAN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT EPISTLE IS. he's calling this few Lines epistle BECAUSE OF MENTAL LAZINESS

In this day and age an illiterate isn't someone that cannot just read and write but cannot research and learn

Shame. Your response alone shows you perfectly fit the definition you just gave of an illiterate
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by SAMBARRY: 6:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Basher8583:

Shame. Your response alone shows you perfectly fit the definition you just gave of an illiterate
illiterate!
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by nams77: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Gordonz07:
If the woman waited for Uduaghan to remember, that wasn't right. She should have played her part by going closer to the man. At least Uduaghan started as a commissioner, later became the Secretary to the state government (SSG). Sometimes, it is just our appearance that matters before these men in positions. They will surely remember to help us. Some of them though.
That i can't tell. But i believe those around her+ like her kids) may have made efforts,in reaching him
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Dexter23401: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Abeg wey the slum
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by arokoola(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2020
[/color][color=#000000]
This is damn serious oooo For change of name, hit me up

Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Slynation:

Lol... Guess you misunderstood me, but I got your point tho
I understood you perfectly, The reason you are looking for proof that pastors are scammers is because they call themselves pastors, that's another kinda ignorance.

You also says it's not your money? well...this is a typical nigerian mentality and it's a big problem. the mentality of "if it's not happening to me it's not my problem" but then they cry nigerian politicians are looters and corrupt leaders, why complain about crooked politicians stealing money? afterall it's not your money they are looting. cheesy
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Fhowe: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
There are victims of capitalism everywhere in the world, say something else .
Dont get me wrong I am not making excuses for hush puppi and his likes , but on the other hand be thankful for the education you have had and that job you have not everyone is so lucky .Nobody was born a fraudster situations and conditions push people into this crimes . I took part in the last census I was surprised at the level of poverty in this country .
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Ladycewhy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fhowe:
Dont get me wrong I am not making excuses for hush puppi and his likes , but on the other hand be thankful for the education you have had and that job you have not everyone is so lucky .Nobody was born a fraudster situations and conditions push people into this crimes. I took part in the last census I was surprised at the level of poverty in this country .
you just succeeded in making excuses for them,even though you said you were not making excuses,how sway undecided.If you Nigerians were Zimbabweans una for dey litterally roast each chop and then blame it on poverty.
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Fhowe: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you just succeeded in making excuses for them,even though you said you were not making excuses,how sway undecided.If you Nigerians were Zimbabweans una for dey litterally roast each chop and then blame it on poverty.
to me it is more of a Nigerian thingy the average Nigerian is hardened . When you see top government officials occupying good offices perpetrating fraud (most of them do not even need this money they steal cause they are way above average) what do you now expect from a street kid that has no education or job ?
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Ladycewhy(f): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Fhowe:
to me it is more of a Nigerian thingy the average Nigerian is hardened . When you see top government officials occupying good offices perpetrating fraud (most of them do not even need this money they steal cause they are way above average) what do you now expect from a street kid that has no education or job ?
you won't be saying this of your aged parent of even sibling has fallen for fraudsters before. Maybe it should get to your turn then we will see if your tune will be the same.
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Slynation(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
gypsey:
I understood you perfectly, The reason you are looking for proof that pastors are scammers is because they call themselves pastors, that's another kinda ignorance.

You also says it's not your money? well...this is a typical Nigerian mentality and it's a big problem. the mentality of "if it's not happening to me it's not my problem" but then they cry Nigerian politicians are looters and corrupt leaders, why complain about crooked politicians stealing money? afterall it's not your money they are looting. cheesy
The politicians and pastors shouldn't be placed on juxtaposition... The aim of the formal is to maximize the welfare of the society, while the latter is typically based solely on Religious affairs...So I don't see how they relate, or have you ever done any election just to appoint someone as Pastor?? Well let's just leave that one shaah
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slynation:
The politicians and pastors shouldn't be placed on juxtaposition... The aim of the formal is to maximize the welfare of the society, while the latter is typically based solely on Religious affairs...So I don't see how they relate, or have you ever done any election just to appoint someone as Pastor?? Well let's just leave that one shaah
You forgot the Nigerian vice president calls himself a pastor. grin pastor osibanjo or am i mistaken? and he is a head in a hugely corrupt nigerian government. i am not surprised, people like you are always in denial, you can keep been in denial that's your own palaver.
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Slynation(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
gypsey:
You forgot the Nigerian vice president calls himself a pastor. grin pastor osibanjo or am i mistaken? and he is a head in a hugely corrupt nigerian government. i am not surprised, people like you are always in denial, you can keep been in denial that's your own palaver.
I'm not in support of what most pastors are doing, but at the same time they shouldn't be judged especially because some are rich and influential.... Shikena!! grin
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Slynation:

I'm not in support of what most pastors are doing, but at the same time they shouldn't be judged especially because some are rich and influential.... Shikena!! grin
pastors has no business been rich and influential, they are supposed to be in the business of saving souls and reap their rewards in heaven, they are obvioulsy not practisng what they preach or maybe not reading their so called bible very well otherwise they would have read the part where it told the wealthy man to sell all he owns and give the proceeds away. you know? i am not religious but i have read that fairytale book called bible from the beginning to the end and these pastors are not even close to pracstising what their bible says. or maybe they don't believe what their bible says. i am not even sure they believe their rewards are in heaven they don't even believe heaven exists like me. grin
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
gypsey:
pastors has no business been rich and influential, they are supposed to be in the business of saving souls and reap their rewards in heaven, they are obvioulsy not practisng what they preach or maybe not reading their so called bible very well otherise they would have read the part where it told the wealthy man to sell all he owns and give the proceeds away. you know? i am not religious but i have read that fairytale book called bible from the beginning to the end and these pastors are not even close to pracstising what their bible says.
Hmmm... For you information the Church serves as the biggest welfare institution in the world, some of you don't know what the Church are giving out, the help they render, the orphanage homes they support, the job opportunities they have produced, the number of people they do sponsor in schools etc shey all this will be done free of charge abi? Or you think "God bless you" is a mode of payment and transactions? grin see ehh, I was once like you, bashing pastors upandan as if they stole my money, but I later realized the work of God requires Money and so many people are ready to sponsor it... Call them sheeples, it won't stop them from doing what they are doing...
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by babadigu(m): 2:48am On Jul 21, 2020
kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Slynation:

Hmmm... For you information the Church serves as the biggest welfare institution in the world, some of you don't know what the Church are giving out, the help they render, the orphanage homes they support, the job opportunities they have produced, the number of people they do sponsor in schools etc shey all this will be done free of charge abi? Or you think "God bless you" is a mode of payment and transactions? grin see ehh, I was once like you, bashing pastors upandan as if they stole my money, but I later realized the work of God requires Money and so many people are ready to sponsor it... Call them sheeples, it won't stop them from doing what they are doing...
All these you have mentioned are not churches responsibilities they are the responsibilities of the states or governements, churches are not developers, church is a scam! tell me, who invented church? Jesus never even built one church let alone branches of churches like crooked oyedepo, church or pastor have no business meddling in finance, unless they are business ventures which is what they are, scamming people of their money in the name of Jesus, grin you still don't get it! You don't even know what the work of God means, you think in your gullible mind that it means sponsoring people or giving out scholarships? first of all find out if God even exists and why God would need money. look! it would be easy for gulllible people like you to donate money or pay so called thithes when God is mentioned but cannot help their next door neighbour who is hungry and needs help financially why? stop saying that you were like me, you are no where near what i am like, like i ve said i have read that bible from the start to the end everything written in it are questionable and contradictory that is why it is easy to use the bible to scam or brainwash people, one verse says one thing another verse contradicts it or says the opposite . grin yea, keep up the because it's not my car that is stolen mindset, that is what kept africans and nigerians backwards and stagnant for 60 years.

these scamming pastors do not believe that their rewards are in heaven like their bibles claims and i don't blame them because it's true, they don't even believe heaven exists they are just using it to manipulate the gullible, afraid, poor, paranoid and vulnerable people and extorting money from them, what's a pastor who believes that he is going to live in paradiso heaven forever when he dies doing building numerous mansions and living flambouyant lifestyle on earth? because he doesn't believe there is a paradise some where of no where in some fairytale land or heaven. grin

The job of the church or pastor are to make sure people becomes righteous and goes to heaven, that is if truely heaven exists grin their jobs are not to build mansions, run multi million nairas or dollars businesses, meddle in polittics, give out scholarships or create jobs. God don't need profit or money, why would God a man who has everything as we are told by crooked pastors need money or profits? grin why would God need money, thithes and donations from poor vulnerable people? what kinda cruel and selfish God is that? grin
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by stacyadams: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin grin

Don't mind them
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Slynation(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
All these you have mentioned are not churches responsibilities they are the responsibilities of the states or governements, churches are not developers, church is a scam! tell me, who invented church? Jesus never even built one church let alone branches of churches like crooked oyedepo, church or pastor have no business meddling in finance, unless they are business ventures which is what they are, scamming people of their money in the name of Jesus, grin you still don't get it! You don't even know what the work of God means, you think in your gullible mind that it means sponsoring people or giving out scholarships? first of all find out if God even exists and why God would need money. look! it would be easy for gulllible people like you to donate money or pay so called thithes when God is mentioned but cannot help their next door neighbour who is hungry and needs help financially why? stop saying that you were like me, you are no where near what i am like, like i ve said i have read that bible from the start to the end everything written in it are questionable and contradictory that is why it is easy to use the bible to scam or brainwash people, one verse says one thing another verse contradicts it or says the opposite . grin yea, keep up the because it's not my car that is stolen mindset, that is what kept africans and nigerians backwards and stagnant for 60 years.

these scamming pastors do not believe that their rewards are in heaven like their bibles claims and i don't blame them because it's true, they don't even believe heaven exists they are just using it to manipulate the gullible, afraid, poor, paranoid and vulnerable people and extorting money from them, what's a pastor who believes that he is going to live in paradiso heaven forever when he dies doing building numerous mansions and living flambouyant lifestyle on earth? because he doesn't believe there is a paradise some where of no where in some fairytale land or heaven. grin

The job of the church or pastor are to make sure people becomes righteous and goes to heaven, that is if truely heaven exists grin their jobs are not to build mansions, run multi million nairas or dollars businesses, meddle in polittics, give out scholarships or create jobs. God don't need profit or money, why would God a man who has everything as we are told by crooked pastors need money or profits? grin why would God need money, thithes and donations from poor vulnerable people? what kinda cruel and selfish God is that? grin
Oh...Ndi Atheist, I wished I knew earlier I for don sharap since grin
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Slynation:

Oh...Ndi Atheist, I wished I knew earlier I for don sharap since grin
I am not surprised you would label me an Atheist, that is the ussual stale line gullibles like you always come out with when they have no sensible comments to make, they resort in name calling and unnecerssasry remarks, You didn't even try to counter my claims, what does atheist even mean? i don't even know what that shit means. grin next time stay in your lane. don't pick arguement with me, i am Satan!

Good luck
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by sevenhundred(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
StagethemTVee:
As evident in this article, the problem Nigerians have with corruption and stealing is that the loot has not gotten to them? Many of Hushpuppi's neighbours have no issues with the source of his wealth, they are upset he was not generous with it.
that is the reality, did he stole their money?
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ladycewhy:
I hope you get scammed someday ,so you can tell us how your karma started.
we al have scammed people one way or the other. if you sell something that is supposed to be sold for say 10naira and u sell it for 15naira to someone that doesnt know the price, u have scammed him. you have no right to complain when u get scammed
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Goldp5988(f): 5:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Youngblackbro:
una don start again with all these then say them say dude never washed car for any 100 before the car wash have always been at the front of his house and the mom was struggling fine enough to make sure everyone was okay abeg make una stop all this them say them say talk

That's it, we are living in dem say era.
Re: Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Realcash224:
Nobody saw a billionaire in Hushpuppi some 15 years ago when he roamed the dusty streets of Oworonshoki, Lagos, looking to wash cars for a paltry N100, and later returning to a food joint where he had beans and bread on credit.

In a philosophical reflection, using himself as a case study, he touched on how a child could feel rejected because of his poor background in his widely circulated 2017 “Letter to the Ghetto Kid”. It was about the same year Hushpuppi became a household name, as he had started using his social media page to flaunt his wealth.

With a sense of pride, Ramon Abass, whose dad drove a taxi and mum sold bread by the roadside in Oworonshoki, would say he represents “every underprivileged kid of the world and especially of Nigeria and of Lagos and of Bariga and of Oworonshoki — where a landlord had chased me and my family out of a rented room.”

Of course, now sounding like someone who has made it in life, he concluded by advising that “dejected kid” not to give up, just like he never did.
Entering stardom, Hushpuppi claimed to be into real estate but this had been trailed by skepticism, with many wondering how the 37-year-old had maintained a luxurious lifestyle for years — from acquiring the latest automobiles, including Rolls-Royce and Ferrari, to hiring private jets to take him holidaying across the best spots in the world.

It didn’t come much as a surprise in June when he was arrested in Dubai, where he was based, with 11 of his associates over email scams known in the Nigerian parlance as Yahoo-Yahoo.

In the special operation dubbed “Fox Hunt 2”, the Dubai police had tracked Hushpuppi for about four months, and upon his arrest, it was alleged that the crimes committed outside the UAE, included money laundering, cyber fraud, hacking, impersonation, banking fraud and identity theft worth Dh1.6 billion (an estimated N168 billion).

The police also revealed that 1,926,400 victims were targeted by the syndicate.

Subsequently extradited to the US for trial on money laundering, his lawyer, however, insisted that Hushpuppi “became rich through real estate.”

The real estate claim is what some residents of Ogunyomi street in Oworonshoki would dismiss.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/inside-lagos-slum-where-hushpuppi-bought-food-on-credit-washed-cars-for-survival/amp

He should have stopped yahoo once he became so rich. Get greedy n risk losing it all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sex With A Precious, Prostitute From Akwa Ibom (Video) / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.