Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,200 members, 7,853,095 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (44706 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Offpoint:

I have every right to call your husband whatever I want the moment yall make your life public.

And precisely, I didn't call him 'Simp' you did yourself

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Beautiful couple wink
Do you know help is always at hand when you seek it?
Check my signature for details. ⬇️
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Liposure: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
victorian:

My guy, nothing like spanner there.

A sensible young guy will know benzboys is highly frustrated about his love life.

Everyone can see through him.

Las las the young happy married man is at peace with his choice.

Guys on nairaland should go out of this their comfort zone of shaming women to see what's happening to weddings out there

Older ladies are getting married to cute young upwardly mobile successful guys and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The younger guys realise older single Guys are blind towards wife materials out there. They prefer peace and love from a matured lady than from a naive Teenager.

cheesy

Isn't life beautiful? We are winning!!!!! cheesy
mature babes rock

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by MetaPhysical: 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
archdon:
We were friends for years before we started dating in September 2019. I proposed on January 2020 and yesterday, she became the Mrs, AKA, Management.

Our journey in pictures.

Since we are both hikers, I proposed on a hike trail to Usman Dam.

The scenery is legendary.
I am happy for you. I pray the Lord makes it smooth for you
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SirMichael1: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
francesco01:

Dingbang, I no even understand ooo. Them dey practise oyinbo people tradition,them even know the meaning of [s]"a guy kneeling down with and the other up ", it means that whenever there's a breakup and divorce follows, half of everything the guy has will be given to the lady. A good example of that is the world's richest man "Jeff Bezoz "[/s]. Nowadays our ladies here sees the kneeling of a guy proposing to them as demonstration of love and loyalty. The guy in question doesn't even know the meaning of he's doing. Make them dey mumu dey go, e no concern me, tomorrow one person go cry come nairaland come tell us how them break him heart bla bla bla. Torrrrrr.
Wrong. A man kneeling shows humility, loyalty and submission to the lady. Then again, a man kneeling before a woman isn't farfetched from why he kneels to God. To ask a favour. Kneeling before proposing also tows the same path. Requesting for a lady's hand in marriage, a favour from her to you.

So because jeff (assumingly) knelt to his wife is the reason why he'll part with half his wealth? So if he didn't kneel, does it mean he'll keep his wealth? You know, for a guy who seems to talk about the african tradition like he has some sort of indepth knowledge, i think you're pretty dumb.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by damis28crown(f): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so beautiful congratulation i love the pictures so beautiful happy married life only bitter people will insult

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by faithfull18(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congrats to the couple.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by sofiscatedmoron: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
I hate when young guys marry older ladies

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by purpinkx(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Beautiful marriage pictures.

Man about to enter his prime, marries lady about to leave her prime.

Love sha.

Next thing pop kids and your life follows the same script.

I'll never understand.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Prenonjebose: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

People like you are so bitter and try to rub it off on everyone else but you've failed o. You've failed horribly.

I am not older than my husband, beauty doesn't make a happy home, I might not be as rich as the women you move around with but who I am is enough for him.

Good luck with your perfect woman and I pray she's everything you dreamed of.
Congratulations, and happy married life. Mature response from you to that kid. Take good care of your home. God bless your union

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Longman8: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Welcome to the land of TOLERANCE bro
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by merits(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
May Allah bless your home, ameeen
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Another journey of 50/50 has begun! I wish you bliss!
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.

See d thing u writing !!! Nobody forced u to marry madam and that u re married doesn't mean u should throw away ur life nobody forced u to
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
archdon:
Then came the pre wedding photos.
happy smileymarried life
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Iogobenz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
yettymuse:
Another journey of 50/50 has begun! I wish you bliss!
What 50/50? undecided
Does this lady look like someone that can afford 50/50?
She cheated the guy so bad and the guy being a desperate,tasteless boy swallowed every bs the lady ever sold to him hook,line and sinker. angry
This kind of union should be 0/100 because the guy actually did this 40yr old woman a favour but still the idiot go marry old cargo weh no get money.
If na my brother I go disown am,rubbish!!!
She might have small body but can never fool me.
Tufiakwa for this kind groom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Ahumanbeing: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

People like you are so bitter and try to rub it off on everyone else but you've failed o. You've failed horribly.

I am not older than my husband, beauty doesn't make a happy home, I might not be as rich as the women you move around with but who I am is enough for him.

Please stop replying our confused kids who've read threads about alpha males and stuff and think arrogant Nairaland comments make them bold.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Wigetsolar: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
archdon:
We were friends for years before we started dating in September 2019. I proposed on January 2020 and yesterday, she became the Mrs, AKA, Management.

Our journey in pictures.

cheesy See Ushafa/Dutse/Peyi/Dutse people o cheesy shocked

@dingbang, Usuma (or Usman) Dam is in Abuja.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by plessis: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Demn.

Another son lost to this generation of Jezebels.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Mypeople2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
archdon:

Our journey in pictures.

Congratulations o..I
wish you a sweet marital bliss
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Kwinesther: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy married life. Mine coming soonest kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wigetsolar:

cheesy See Ushafa/Dutse/Peyi/Dutse people o cheesy shocked

@dingbang, Usuma (or Usman) Dam is in Abuja.
yeah, the op informed me. Thanks once again
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by plessis: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
[s]Wrong. A man kneeling shows humility, loyalty and submission to the lady. Then again, a man kneeling before a woman isn't farfetched from why he kneels to God. To ask a favour. Kneeling before proposing also tows the same path. Requesting for a lady's hand in marriage, a favour from her to you.

So because 'assumingly' jezz knelt to his wife is the reason why he'll part with half his wealth? So if he didn't kneel, does it mean he'll keep his wealth? You know, for a guy who seems to talk about the african tradition like he has some sort of indepth knowledge, i think you're pretty dumb.[/s]

Traditionally, That man is going to be her provider and protector. He's now responsible for her.

The woman should be kneeling, not him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Ladycewhy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

congrats , and please do your best to ignore the typical male nairalanders here , na sociopaths full this forum pass normal people. Congrats once again, and Happy married life

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Hathor5(f): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sweet couple. kiss
HML
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by oyewale0001(m): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.e

Don't take it serious, he may not really mean it. You know.

By the way, happy married life to you and your partner, I wish you guys a happy home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.